User Manual for Grass Valley NVISION 2 RU 32x32 Analog Audio Router Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Grass Valley NVISION 2 RU 32x32
- Product category: Routers & Switchers Grass Valley
- Brand: Grass Valley
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Grass Valley Routers & Switchers
User manual for the Grass Valley NVISION 2 RU 32x32 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Grass Valley product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Grass Valley user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Grass Valley product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The compact NVISION 2 RU 32x32 Analog Audio Router from Grass Valley is versatile and suited to utility routing applications. The 32x32 matrix analog audio router offers remarkable audio fidelity with +24 dBu input and output levels, and virtually no crosstalk. It is an ideal solution for SMPTE longitudinal timecode (SMPTE 12M LTC).
- Robust Design
- 2 RU
- Robust design for rugged conditions
- Reliable power supply over 500,000 hours MTBF
- Optional redundant power supply available
- Range operates with the entire NVISION router range
- Non-square router configuration for monitoring applications
- Multiple Control Capabilities
- Ethernet and serial control
- Local button panel
- Remote control panel
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) panels
- Stereo Analog Audio
- +24 dBu operating levels
- Can be used to route Timecode
- Router partitioning
- Optional control panel
- Flexible System Architecture and Control
- The router control panel system is highly scalable, and allows up to four routers to be controlled from up to 16 remote control panels without the use of an external controller
- The router can be remotely controlled and monitored via a serial connection and over Ethernet, using NVISION protocols or other third-party control software
- Integration with NVISION Router Control System
- For control flexibility, the NVISION compact routers can be integrated with the NVISION’s router control system
- Offers a full complement of user interface options, full redundancy, and an easy-to-use Java-based configuration editor
- Flexible and scalable architecture offers a choice of several core system controllers, and a wide variety of highly configurable hardware and virtual control panels
In the Box Grass Valley NVISION 2 RU 32x32 Analog Audio Router Limited 15-Month Warranty Table of Contents
- Flexible System Configuration
- The NVISION Compact Router System Configurator (CRSC) is a Java-based software that provides all the tools and flexibility needed to customize compact router systems to optimize and improve the efficiency of your facility
- Software can configure IP settings, partition routers into multiple levels, program remote control panels for device level control, build salvos, and reconfigure large routing networks to meet changing facility workflows
- Configurations can be devised offline, and easily uploaded over a network to the system
- Configurator has simple help screens and menus to guide users through each step
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Grass Valley NVISION 2 RU 32x32 Analog Audio Router in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Grass Valley CR3232-AA Specs
| Signal Type || Analog audio |
| Connector || DB-25 |
| Impedance || Input 20 kOhms, output 50 Ohms, nominal |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz to 100 kHz, <±0.5 dB |
| THD + Noise || <0.005% |
| SNR || >95 dB relative to +24 dBu (20 Hz to 20 kHz) |
| Crosstalk || >85 dB worst case |
| Input CMRR || >75 dB |
| Serial Control || Type: 1 Serial port |
Standard: SMPTE 207M, EIA-422, configurable
Connector: 1, DE-9
| Ethernet || Type: 10/100 BaseT |
Standard: IEEE 802.3
Protocol: NVISION Ethernet protocol
Connector: 1, RJ45
| Environmental Specifications || Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) |
Relative humidity: 0 to 90%, non-condensing
| Regulatory Compliance || UL listed and CE compliant |
| Electrical || AC Input: 90 to 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-ranging |
AC Fuses: No user serviceable fuses
AC Connectors: 2, 12 VDC with external modules
AC Power: PS0001-00, HB0321-00, 50 W, one IEC 320
AC Power Usage: 40 W nominal
| Grounding Terminal || Cooper, accepts 14-6 AWG |
| Mounting || EIA 310-C, 19" (48 cm) |
| Dimensions || 3.5 x 19 x 2.5" (8.9 x 48.3 x 5.7 cm) |
| Weight || 8.8 lb (4 kg) |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 41 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons ATV 4.5X14X40 MODEL ATV 4514. I just bought one and was needing a manual. ...
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...