User Manual for Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio Adapter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
- Product category: Wireless & Multi-Room Components Harman Kardon
- Brand: Harman Kardon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Harman Kardon Wireless & Multi-Room Components
User manual for the Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Harman Kardon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Harman Kardon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Harman Kardon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Add wireless audio streaming to your existing audio sources with the white Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio Adapter. Using this adapter, your audio system can also communicate with Harmon Kardon's Omni wireless speaker systems. The free Harman Kardon app enables convenient device control and configuration. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows the adapter to wirelessly connect to your similarly equipped music sources such as smartphones and tablets.
The Omni Adapt is equipped with a 3.5mm input for connecting your wired audio sources. When multiple Omni speakers and adapters are used, you can wirelessly share your music with your other connected devices. You can group speakers together to play the same song, or you can play different songs in different rooms.
- App Control and Setup
- Use the free Harman Kardon app to stream your favorite music anywhere in your home. Control and configure your HD audio system wirelessly via the app with no cable connection required.
- Multi-Room Listening and One Touch Follow Me Audio
- When used with multiple Omni adapters and speakers you can stream different types of music to different rooms in your home. You can also walk from one room to another and have your favorite music follow you with the touch of a button.
- Link Button Speaker Control
- When multiple songs are playing wirelessly, one button press can cycle through them all so you can pick your favorite. One long press of the button starts party mode with every connected speaker playing back the same music. Room-to-room control is made easy without the need to use your phone or tablet.
- HD Audio Streaming
- The Harman Kardon Adapt supports 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality HD audio streaming. This allows you to enjoy high-resolution audio playback.
- Multi-Channel Surround Sound
- Group speakers together for an immersive, same-room wireless sound experience. A pair of Harman Kardon Adapt-equipped systems can be used as part of a stereo or multi-channel speaker system.
UPC: 028292265631 In the Box Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio Adapter (White) USB Power Supply Power Pin Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Re-Stream Bluetooth or 3.5mm Audio Sources
- Connect audio sources via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm mini-jack to your Omni Adapter and it will automatically translate the signal to Wi-Fi and stream its sound all over your house. Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to stream music services such as iTunes and Spotify.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio Adapter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Harman Kardon HKADAPTWHTAM Specs
| Output Voltage || >1 Vrms |
| Frequency Response || 20 to 20 kHz |
| Signal to Noise Ratio || >85 dB |
| Ports || 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) audio-in |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) audio-out / mic-in
1 x Power
| Input Connections || Bluetooth |
| Wi-Fi || 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Transmitter Frequency Range: 2412 - 2472 MHz (2.4 GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels) |
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Transmitter Power: <20dbm (eirp)
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Modulation: OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Network Compatibility: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
| Bluetooth || Transmitter Frequency Range: 2402 - 2480 MHz |
Transmitter Power: <4 dbm
Transmitter Modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
| WPS Button || Yes |
| Reset Button || Yes |
| Power Supply || 5 VDC, 1.0 A |
| Dimensions (WxDxH) || 4.6 x 3.4 x 1.2" (118.0 x 86.0 x 30.0 mm) |
| Weight || 4.3 oz (121.0 g) |
| Package Weight || 0.95 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.3 x 5.4 x 2.3" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio Adapter
|Subject: How to connect Adapt with PC|
|Date: 29.07.2021 08:57:21||Name: Shibu Mammen|
|How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...