User Manual for Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope & High Match Ring Mounts Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow
- Product category: Archery Sights Hawke Sport Optics
- Brand: Hawke Sport Optics
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Hawke Sport Optics Archery Sights
User manual for the Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Hawke Sport Optics product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Hawke Sport Optics user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Hawke Sport Optics product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This Hawke 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope and High Match Ring Mounts Kit was put together by to remove the unnecessary guesswork, save time, and give you a complete combo that is ready for use immediately after unboxing. The included XB1 Crossbow riflescope and the set of high Weaver rings were designed by Hawke to work together seamlessly and bring the value of a compact and rugged scope and a superior mounting option in a single package.
- Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope (XB1 SR Illuminated Reticle) Hawke Sports Optics specifically designed and engineered their 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope and XB1 SR reticle for crossbows using bolts traveling at speeds from 250-425 ft/s for optimum accuracy and ease-of-use. By placing the reticle on the second focal plane, the zoom function changes the reticle's subtensions, which allows you to calibrate the reticle to the bolt's speed for greatly improved shot placement. Illuminated center aiming points provide drop compensation out to 60 yards, with non-illuminated markers on the posts give BDC aiming points from 70-100 yards. The illumination can be selected between red or green with five intensity levels so it can be easy to see in all light conditions including dawn or dusk, bright daylight, or in exceptionally green backgrounds.The objective is intentionally on the small side to maintain a low-profile and to keep the weight down. To offset the smaller objective are anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics which maximize light transmission and ensure bright and clear high-contrast images, and to boost its low-light performance when many game animals are most active - such as at dawn and dusk. Capped turrets help guard against accidental adjustments while a fast-focus collar and knurled rheostat allow you to quickly adapt to rapidly changing conditions. Complementing the performance of the scope is a lightweight and durable anodized aluminum housing with a 1" one-piece maintube that is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof.
- Optical Performance
- 1.5-5x zoom range
- 32mm objective lens
- 11-layer anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improves color fidelity, contrast, and overall image brightness
- 75-22.5' field of view at 100 yards
In the Box
- Reticle Details
- XB1 SR partially-illuminated duplex style
- Glass-etched to resist fading and shifting over time
- Designed for use with bolts traveling 250-425 ft/s
- Use the zoom to adjust the calibration for faster or slower bolts
- Reticle is placed on second focal plane, so the sub-tensions change with zoom settings for different speed bolts
- Hollow outer posts with thin inner hairs
- Illuminated center aiming crosses and indicators in hollow posts provide drop compensation from 30 to 100 yards
- 4-8" bracketing measure 1.5" across at each corresponding distance
- Ballistic specifications:
- Bow speed: 450 ft/s
- Ballistic coefficient: 0.0553
- Zeroed range: 20 yd
- Scope height: 2" (5.1cm)
- Partial illumination:
- Knurled Posi-Grip adjustment collar
- Five selectable brightness levels Choose between red and green colors
- Red is ideal for low-light conditions or in areas with green background where a green reticle can blend
- Green is easier to see in bright daylight than red
- Use and Handling
- Fast-focus collar
- High-torque zoom mechanism maintains settings under extreme conditions
- 1/2 MOA per click impact point correction
- 120 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile covered turret caps prevent accidental adjustment
- Fixed parallax set at 50 yards
- Wide 21-6mm exit pupil
- 3.2-3" eye relief
- Construction Details
- 1" one-piece maintube
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy chassis
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Flip-up objective and ocular lens covers
- Length: 8.3 inches
- Weight: 13 ounces
- Hawke Sport Optics 2-Piece Match Mount for Weaver Rails (1", Aluminum, High, Matte Black) Designed to attach riflescopes with a 1" maintube to a Weaver mounting system, this Match Mount from Hawke Sport Optics features a two-piece anodized aluminum alloy design along with a high profile that positions the center of the scope 1.3" above the mount. The scope is secured in place with double hex screws and internal cushion tape prevents marking or damage to the scope's exterior. A crossbar is also integrated into the design for additional mounting security during use.
- 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope (XB1 SR Illuminated Reticle)
- Lens Cloth
- 2032 Battery
- Ocular Lens Cover
- Objective Lens Cover
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Table of Contents
- 2-Piece Match Mount for Weaver Rails (1", Aluminum, High, Matte Black)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope & High Match Ring Mounts in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope (XB1 SR Illuminated Reticle)
| Magnification || 1.5 to 5x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 32 mm |
| Field of View || 1.5x: 75' @ 100 yd / 25 m @ 100 m |
5x: 22.5' @ 100 yd / 7.5 m @ 100 m
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 1.5x: 21 mm |
5x: 6 mm
| Eye Relief || 3 to 3.2" / 7.6 to 8.1 cm |
| Reticle Type || XB1 SR Duplex Crosshair Reticle (Second Focal Plane) |
| Illumination || Partially Illuminated |
| Impact Point Correction || 1/2 MOA per Click |
| Windage Adjustment || 120 MOA |
| Elevation Adjustment || 120 MOA |
| Parallax Correction || Yes, 50 yd / 45.7 m |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Fogproof || Yes, Nitrogen Filled |
| Maintube Diameter || 1" |
| Battery || 1 x CR2032 |
| Dimensions || Length: 8.3" / 21.1 cm |
| Weight || 13 oz / 368 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.85 x 3.85 x 3.2" |
- Hawke Sport Optics 2-Piece Match Mount for Weaver Rails (1", Aluminum, High, Matte Black)
| Maintube Diameter || 1" |
| Mounting System || Weaver |
| Cap Screws || Two double hex screws per ring |
| Construction || Matte black anodized aluminum alloy |
| Dimensions || 1.6 x 0.8 x 1.9" / 41 x 21 x 49 mm (per ring) |
| Weight || 2.9 oz / 82 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.1 x 5.3 x 1.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 81 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope & High Match Ring Mounts
|Date: 20.09.2021 12:31:46||Name: Steven wilson|
|New scop illumination not workimg replaced batteries still not working|
|Date: 20.09.2021 12:29:12||Name: Steven wilson|
|Just purchased this scope sighted it in but the illumination is not working bought new batteries no help am i missing something|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...