User Manual for HD Karaoke HDK Box 2.0 Internet-Enabled Streaming Karaoke Player with Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HD Karaoke HDK Box 2.0 Internet-Enabled
- Product category: Karaoke HD Karaoke
- Brand: HD Karaoke
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HD Karaoke Karaoke
User manual for the HD Karaoke HDK Box 2.0 Internet-Enabled contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HD Karaoke product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HD Karaoke user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HD Karaoke product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The HDK Box 2.0 Internet-Enabled Streaming Karaoke Player with Microphone from HD Karaoke integrates Internet multimedia technologies, bringing the latest Karaoke content directly to your home for you to enjoy on your TV or with your tablet and mobile phone. HDK Box incorporates the Sigma Design processor, offering full support for Ethernet (LAN), wireless networks (Wi-Fi) connections, 1080p Full HD video output, iPhone/iPad/Android control applications and a variety of media formats. Its high-quality, slim, lightweight body allows users to sing and share with their friends and family on social media. HDK Box 2.0 offers you an iPhone/iPad/Android app so you can use your smart phones and tablets to control the selection of songs and all other operations. There is no longer any need to use a remote and a songbook or an additional touch screen. The HDK Box 2.0 ships with a microphone, an HDK remote, AC power adapter, a HDMI cable, and a Wi-Fi receiver. Note: Monthly subscription and "a la carte" song purchase options are available through the manufacturer. Internet connection is required.
- Automatic Song Update
- HDK Box supports Ethernet (LAN) and wireless networks (Wi-Fi) connections allowing the system to automatically update songs weekly. Manually adding songs is no longer necessary
- Large Licensed Karaoke Library
- HDKaraoke receives support from American Service providers and Asian major and independent record companies and provides licensed digital music and video content. It features a very large karaoke music content portal in North America to provide over 9,000 English karaoke videos as well as many thousands of karaoke videos (Chinese, Taiwanese, Cantonese, Vietnamese and Filipino) to the Asian market
- Supports MP3+G Files
- HDK Box 2.0 now offers MP3+G files playback from external USB storage. User can even use the "HDKaraoke Control App" to wirelessly search and select your favorite MP3+G files saved in USB drive from your iPad, iPhone and Android devices
- Record Your Singing & Share
- HDK Box 2.0 newly added recording feature allows you to record your own singing. You can choose to save your singing to your USB storage, or with just one click of a button instantly share your singing to social sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- 1080P HD
- The high-performance Sigma Design configuring decoder chip supports HD 1080P HDMI Full HD output, YAMAHA professional karaoke mixing chip supports wide range of video encoding methods
- Compact and Portable
- Only 8.0 x 4.7 x 1.3", and weighing just 2.1 lb, makes it easy to use at home or take it to a party
- Online Streaming and Built-In Hard Drive
- HDK Box has online streaming technology and a large capacity built-in hard drive. When you choose a song for the first time, it will automatically online stream to play and synchronize download to your HDK Box built-in hard drive. Next time when you choose the same song, it will play locally. You can add and delete songs anytime you want. With these flexible features, you never have to worry about a full hard drive. Streaming service requires a subscription that's paid separately
- HDKaraoke App Supports Multiple Devices
- HDKaraoke App supports the multiple devices simultaneously. You don't need to wait for a long time to choose a song. Just touch your smart device, select your songs whenever and wherever you want
- Song Request Feature
- HDK Box has "Song Request" function. If you search a song and cannot find it, HDKaraoke App will automatically prompt the screen "Song Request". You can click "request" button to submit application. Users can also visit our website to fill out the "Request Song" form
UPC: 861805000134 In the Box HD Karaoke HDK Box 2.0 Internet-Enabled Streaming Karaoke Player with Microphone Microphone HDK Remote AC Power Adapter HDMI Cable Wi-Fi Receiver Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Add-on Video Service
- Online singing lessons including free lessons, as well as beginner and advanced lessons are available for stream
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HD Karaoke HDK Box 2.0 Internet-Enabled Streaming Karaoke Player with Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HD Karaoke HDK-8653V2M Specs
| Connectivity || Supports external wireless card, IEEE 802.11 b/g |
Built-in 10/100/1000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet LAN Card
2 USB 2.0 Port(Up to 480 Mbps transfer rate)
Seamless connection to the HDK Portal
Xunlei P2P Movie Download
UPnP AV, Samba, NFS
NAS Access: SMB, NFS
| Ports || Audio and Video Ports |
2 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm (microphone ports, supports both wired and wireless microphones, requires XLR female to 1/4" / 6.35 mm TS (mono) male microphone cable
Component video and audio (YPbPr) port
S/PDIF audio optical output port
| Photos || Supported Photo Formats: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG |
| Languages || English, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese |
| TV and Video || MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (MP@HL), MPEG-4.2 (ASP@L5), WMV9(MP@HL), VC-1 (MP@HL, AP@L3), H.264 (MP@L4 .0, HP@L4.0), MPEG-4 (v3 DivX v3.11), H.261, MPEG1/2/4 Elementary (M1V, M2V, M4V), MPEG1/2 PS (M2P, MPG, DAT, VOB), MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS, TP, TRP, M2T, M2TS, MTS), AVI, ASF, WMV, Matroska (MKV), MOV (H.264), MP4, RMP4, DVD Discs，DVD ISO, Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO [DTS and Dolby are optional] |
Support for 1080 x 720 pixel with HDMI 1.3a cable
| Audio Playback || Audio Formats Supported： DTS, DTS-HD HR, DTS-HD MA, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, WMA, WMA Pro, MPEG-1 Layer 1, 2, 3, MPEG-4 AAC-LC, MPEG-4 HE-AAC，MPEG-4 BSAC, FLA, AAC, M4A, MPEG audio (MP1, MP2, MP3, MPA), WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, OGG [DTS and Dolby are optional] |
Audio Source Output: DTS, DTS-HD HR, DTS-HD MA, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, AC3, PCM, LPCM, WMAPRO [DTS and Dolby are optional]
| Capacity || Hard Drive: SATA I/II 2.5" / 63.5 mm |
| Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 VDC, 3 A |
| Environmental (Operating) || Operating Temperature: 32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C |
Relative Humidity: 10 ~ 95% Atmospheric Pressure: 86 ~ 106 kPa
| Dimension(L x W x H) || 8.0 x 4.7 x 1.3" / 203.2 x 119.4 x 33.0 mm |
| Weight || 1.5 lb / 0.7 kg |
| Package Weight || 4.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.3 x 8.0 x 4.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 34 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: