User Manual for Heritage Audio HA 73EQ Mono Elite Series Microphone Preamplifier with EQ Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Heritage Audio HA 73EQ Mono Elite
- Product category: Microphone Preamps Heritage Audio
- Brand: Heritage Audio
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Heritage Audio Microphone Preamps
User manual for the Heritage Audio HA 73EQ Mono Elite contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Heritage Audio product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Heritage Audio user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Heritage Audio product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Heritage Audio HA 73EQ is a 1 RU mono Elite Series microphone preamplifier with EQ designed to provide the sound of classic Neve 1073 preamps and equalizers for recording engineers, musicians, and vocalists in mobile-recording rigs and home, project, and commercial studios. It features 80 dB of gain via a three-stage discrete Class-A preamp, which utilizes stepped input gain and a -20 dB pad. Hand-wound Carnhill transformers impart color and character to the output.Connect a mic or line input via balanced XLR jacks or hook up a guitar, bass, or keyboard to the integrated Hi-Z, JFET-based DI via the front-panel 1/4" jack. Sculpt and sweeten your tone via the discrete 3-band EQ, which includes semi-parametric low and mid bands and a 12 kHz high-shelf band. Care has been taken to incorporate period-correct inductors and frequency options. Phantom power and input impedance are selectable, the output level is continuously variable, and a high-pass filter with four selectable frequencies allows you to remove unwanted low end.The HA 73EQ ships with an external universal power supply for worry-free use anywhere in the world.
- Single-channel microphone preamplifier and 3-band EQ in a 1 RU enclosure
- Three-stage discrete Class-A preamp with 80 dB of gain
- Hand-wound Carnhill transformers
- WIMA 5% capacitors and Vinkor-type pot core inductors
- Stepped input gain for easy recall
- Shelving high-band EQ at 12 kHz
- Peaking mid-band EQ with six selectable frequencies—360 Hz, 700 Hz, 1.6 kHz, 3.2 kHz, 4.8 kHz, 7.2 kHz
- Shelving low-band EQ with four selectable frequencies—35 Hz, 60 Hz, 110 Hz, 220 Hz
- High-pass filter with four selectable frequencies—50 Hz, 80 Hz, 160 Hz, or 300 Hz
- Switchable -20 dB pad, polarity, and selectable impedance of 300 Ohms or 1200 Ohms
- Selectable phantom power, input source, and EQ on/off
- Integrated Hi-Z DI with front-panel 1/4" TS input for direct connection of instruments
UPC: 750536937133 In the Box Heritage Audio HA 73EQ Mono Elite Series Microphone Preamplifier with EQ External Power Supply Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- External universal power supply works regardless of region
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Heritage Audio HA 73EQ Mono Elite Series Microphone Preamplifier with EQ in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Heritage Audio HA-73EQ Specs
| Number of Channels || 1 |
| Inputs || 1 x XLR 3-pin female microphone input |
1 x XLR 3-pin female line input
1 x 1/4" TS Hi-Z input
| Output || 1 x XLR 3-pin male output |
| Phantom Power || Selectable |
| Gain Range || >80 dB |
| Maximum Output Level || > +26 dB into 600 Ohms (internally terminated) |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz (+0.3 dB) to 20 kHz (-0.2 dB) |
| Input Impedance || Microphone Hi: 1200 Ohms minimum |
Microphone Lo: 300 Ohms minimum
Line: 10 kOhms bridging
| Output Impedance || <75 Ohms to drive a load of 600 Ohms |
| THD || <0.025% at 1 kHz |
<0.05% at 100 Hz
| Equivalent Input Noise || < -125 dBu |
| Output Noise || < -100 dBu |
| Power Requirement || HA-PSU04 external power supply |
| Power Consumption || <95 mA at 48 VDC |
| Housing Material || Steel and aluminum |
| Dimensions (W x D x H) || 17.1 x 7.2 x 1.2" / 43.5 x 18.3 x 3.0 cm |
| Weight || 7 lb / 3.2 kg |
| Package Weight || 8.65 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 22.0 x 13.0 x 13.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 92 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: