User Manual for HighPoint rDrive 6114VW 4TB 4-Bay USB 3.1 RAID Array for Windows Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HighPoint rDrive 6114VW 4TB 4-Bay USB
- Product category: Hard Drive Arrays HighPoint
- Brand: HighPoint
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HighPoint Hard Drive Arrays
User manual for the HighPoint rDrive 6114VW 4TB 4-Bay USB contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HighPoint product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HighPoint user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HighPoint product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description RAID Arrays for Photography and Pro Video Read More The rDrive 6114VW 4-Bay USB 3.1 RAID Array from HighPoint lets you quickly add a RAID storage solution to a Windows system by coming armed with four preformatted drives that provide a total capacity of 4TB. The rDrive 6114VW is equipped with a USB 3.1 Type-C port, transferring data at 10 Gb/s speeds, as well as four drive bays that each contain a 1TB 3.5" hard drive. The drives come preconfigured in a RAID 5 array, which delivers up to 395 MB/s reads and 215 MB/s writes. With rDrive Manager software suite, you can reconfigure the drives in a different RAID array, including multi-array configurations. To cool and power the drives, an 80mm cooling fan and 250W internal power supply are on board. Included along with the rDrive 6114VW is a USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable, so you can connect this storage unit to virtually any Windows system. An optional cable is required for systems featuring only Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C ports.
- RAID Technology
- HighPoint's RAID Technology enables rDrive 6114VW RAID Solutions to host and manage a RAID 5 array across four hard drives, providing performance exceeding 400 MB/s.
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Advanced options allow the rDrive 6114VW to configure and host up to 4 separate RAID arrays, each assigned to a different task or project. This multi-array capability is suitable for RAID 1 or mirroring configurations.
- Easy Installation
- Each retail kit includes all necessary chassis hardware, cabling, storage, and software. The compact 4-Bay drive enclosure ships preloaded with 4 hard drives configured as a RAID 5 array and can be easily attached to a Mac platform with a standard USB Type-A, convenient USB Type-C, or fast Thunderbolt 3 port.
UPC: 643653611522 In the Box HighPoint rDrive 6114VW 4TB 4-Bay USB 3.1 RAID Array for Windows (4 x 1TB) 3.3' (1m) USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable Power Cord Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- rDrive Manager - Quick, Intuitive RAID Management
- rDrive Manager's user-friendly, web-based management interface allows novices and experts alike, to quickly and easily monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your RAID arrays from a single, unified software suite. Advanced management features allow customers to configure different RAID levels, including multi-array configurations. SHI (Storage Health Inspector) features integrated SMART support, which allows experienced users to monitor the physical health of each individual hard drive via real-time updates, and archive past activity using the event log. Users can also schedule maintenance sessions to verify disk integrity and enable Email notification to inform one or more users of changing storage conditions while outside of the work environment.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HighPoint rDrive 6114VW 4TB 4-Bay USB 3.1 RAID Array for Windows in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HighPoint rDRIVE 6114VW Specs
| Number of Bays || 4 x 3.5" |
| Connections || 1 x USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gb/s)) |
| Form Factor || Desktop |
| Maximum RAID Transfer Rate || 400 MB/s (Read in RAID 0) |
375 MB/s (Write in RAID 0)
| RAID Modes || RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD, SPAN |
| OS Compatibility || Windows 8 or Later |
| Total Raw Capacity || 4 TB (4 x 1 TB) |
| Initial RAID Configuration || RAID 5 |
| Pre-Format || None |
| Power Source || Internal Power Supply |
| PSU Wattage || 1 x 250 W |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Cooling || 1 x 80 mm Fan |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 5.3 x 8.7 x 8.4" / 13.5 x 22.1 x 21.3 cm |
| Weight || 15.5 lb / 7.0 kg |
| Package Weight || 14.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.3 x 12.2 x 8.9" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 14 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
BESPECO CLAMP SX (40919)...