User Manual for Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS 8MP Outdoor Network Dome Camera with Night Vision & Heater Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS 8MP Outdoor Network Dome
- Product category: Wired IP Cameras Hikvision
- Brand: Hikvision
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Hikvision Wired IP Cameras
User manual for the Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS 8MP Outdoor Network Dome contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Hikvision product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Hikvision user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Hikvision product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS 8MP Outdoor Network Dome Camera from Hikvision uses a 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 3840 x 2160 resolution video at 30 fps. IR LEDs provide up to 100' of night vision. The camera's 2.8-12mm motorized varifocal lens delivers a 112.4 to 41° horizontal field of view. Two-way audio is possible thanks to an audio input and output. An onboard memory card slot accepts microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 256GB (available separately). Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by enabling the transfer of power and data through a single cable.
This dome camera complies with ONVIF profiles S and G, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices. It is equipped with a built-in heater and is housed in an IP67- & IK10-rated aluminum enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use in areas at risk of vandalism.
- Anti-fog coating inside the lens cover
- EXIR 2.0 technology for visibility in low-light conditions
- IR cut filter for day and night functionality
- Anti-IR reflection capsule
- H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264, and MJPEG video compressions
- Scalable video coding (SVC) for H.264 and H.265
- Five defined streams and five custom streams
- Camera pivots horizontally from 0 to 355° and vertically from 0 to 75°
- 120 dB wide dynamic range
- Backlight and highlight compensation
- Electronic image stabilization
- Image settings include rotate mode, saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, automatic gain control, and white balance
- Region of interest (ROI) supports four fixed regions for main stream, sub stream, third stream, fourth stream, fifth stream, and dynamic face tracking
- Alarm triggers include motion detection, video tampering alarm, network disconnected, IP address conflict, illegal login, HDD full, and HDD error
- Analytics include statistics (counting), line crossing, intrusion, region entrance, region exiting, unattended baggage, object removal, scene change, audio exception, defocus, and face detection
- General functions include one-key reset, anti-flicker, five streams and up to five custom streams, heartbeat, password protection, privacy mask, watermark, and IP address filtering
- Environment noise filtering
- Up to 20 channels in simultaneous live view
- Up to 32 users with 3 host levels (admin, operator, and user)
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox 30.0 or higher, Chrome 31.0 or higher, Safari 8.0 or higher, iOS, Android, iVMS-4200, Hik-Connect, and Hik-Central
- Network attached storage support
UPC: 842571117837 In the Box Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS 8MP Outdoor Network Dome Camera with Night Vision & Heater Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- CSA, FCC, CE, and cUL certified
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS 8MP Outdoor Network Dome Camera with Night Vision & Heater in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS Specs
| Sensor || 8 MP 1/1.8" CMOS |
| Focal Length || 2.8 to 12mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/1.2 |
| Zoom || Optical: 4.3x |
| Lens Field of View || Horizontal: 112.4 to 41° |
Vertical: 58 to 23°
Diagonal: 137 to 47°
| IR Cut Filter || Mechanical |
| Day/Night || Yes |
| Minimum Illumination || Color: 0.009 Lux |
B&W: 0 Lux
| Shutter Speed || 1/100,000 to 1 Seconds |
| Camera Angle Adjustment || Horizontal: 0 to 355° |
Vertical: 0 to 75°
| Streaming Resolution || 3840 x 2160 at 30 fps (16 Mb/s ) |
| Supported Video Compression || H.264, H.264+, H.265, H.265+, MJPEG |
| Multi-View Streaming || Yes, 5 Streams |
| Automatic Gain Control || Yes |
| Streaming || Two-Way |
| Audio Formats || G.711, G.722.1, G.726, MP2L2, PCM |
| External Audio Input || 3.5 mm |
| External Audio Output || 3.5 mm |
| Security || Digest Authentication, HTTPS, IEEE 802.1X, IP Address Filtering, Password Protection, Watermark |
| Supported Protocols || Bonjour, DDNS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, ICMP, IGMP, IPv4/v6, NTP, PPPoE, QoS Layer 3 DiffServ, RTCP, RTP, RTSP, SMTP, SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), SOAP, TCP, UDP, UPnP |
| Application Programming Interface (API) || ONVIF Profiles S & G, ISAPI, SDK |
| Analytics || Motion Detection |
Line Crossing Detection
Region Entrance Detection
Region Exiting Detection
Unattended Baggage Detection
Object Removal Detection
Scene Change Detection
Audio Exception Detection
| Event Trigger || Yes |
| Event Action || Recording, Notification, Alarm |
| Data Streaming || Yes |
| Mobile Operating Systems || iOS, Android |
| Recording Media || microSD (Up to 256 GB) |
| Pan/Tilt || None |
| Alarm I/O || 1 / 1 |
| I/O Connections || 1 x RJ45 |
1 x Power
1 x BNC
| IR Illuminators || 850 nm |
| IR Range || 100' / 30.48 m |
| Video Management Software || iVMS-4200, Hik-Connect, Hik-Central |
| Internal Storage || None |
| External Storage Options || NAS |
| Power Source || DC, PoE 802.3at (30 W) |
| Power Consumption || 14 W (With Heater) |
| Material of Construction || Aluminum |
| Operating Temperature || -22 to 140°F / -30 to 60°C |
| Operating Humidity || 0 to 95% |
| IP Rating || IP67 |
| IK Rating || IK10 |
| Dimensions ||
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 08 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Second request for Kahles 6-24 x 56 Scope Manual. Thanks!...
Pacsafe 3 digit cable lock silver...
Arbiter karaoke machine model number K899...
Benro Astro Polareis...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
User Guide/Manual for Vizio Class D FHD DM40fm-JO9 Smart TV
Name: Jean B Britt
VIZIO D-Series 40" Class Full HD
I just purchased this Smart TV on Friday, September 23, 2022. There was no Owners/ Operational Manual included within the box. Although I love the TV and love all the movies, etc. I have not been able to watch my Local Programming from my Spectrum Cable Box. I watch the local p...
I need instructions on how to use my Samsung Duo Plus USB type C Flash drive
Name: David Allen
Samsung 128GB DUO Plus USB 3.1
I am 68 years old and not very computer literate I need some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to use this device. i bought it from Amazon almost a year ago and want to download my pictures, videos and music. Please help me!...
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...
Name: Millie Hilts
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
is there any way of disabling the clock. We want our Alexa to turn the radio on but the clock comes up first
Radio stop functioning-r-24 portable radio
QFX R-24 Portable AM FM SW1
Radio operated correctly, but later it stop completely, with ac current or battery, negative results....