User Manual for HiTi P720L Photo Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HiTi P720L Photo Printer
- Product category: Dye Sub & Thermal Printers HiTi
- Brand: HiTi
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HiTi Dye Sub & Thermal Printers
User manual for the HiTi P720L Photo Printer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HiTi product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HiTi user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HiTi product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The HiTi P720L Photo Printer provides fast photo printing with dye-sublimation technology. The printer's fast processing time, bundled kiosk software and high-quality color output make it an ideal component for any retail print shop where top quality is a must. Dye-sub printers offer instant drying time, a clean printing cycle (no ink residue to clean up), no printheads that can get clogged, and fewer moving parts that can break down.
- Powerful Performance & Incredible Efficiency
- Built from guiding principle, the HiTi P720L was designed to maximize your photofinishing profits by increasing uptime, shortening printing time, and providing multi-applications. The HiTi P720L is recommended to use with HiTi Picvite Suite, which is easy and requires less investment to create a highly profitable photofinishing business
- Increasing Uptime
- The 1000-print capacity means not having to change rolls as often, thereby reducing down time as well as staff interruptions
- Shortening Printing Time
- Roll-fed mechanism design with HiTi outstanding printing technology yields a 4.0 x 6.0" (10.16 x 15.24 cm) print within 7.9 seconds
- Fitting In Multi-Applications
- With full front-access design, the HiTi P720L can be integrated into an unattended or semi-attended Kiosk retail system. With the HiTi Picvite Suite, the P720L functions as a micro mass photofinishing system capable of competing against silver halide
- Professional Software Improving Working Efficiency From Input To Output
- HiTi Picvite Suite consists of Picvite Kiosk (express) and Picvite Minilab (express) built with friendly user interfaces for memorable printing experiences for both retail customers and studio owners
- HiTi Picvite Kiosk (Express) Software
- HiTi Picvite Kiosk (express) provides a platform for front-end user operation and a fully functional administration system for back-end management
- Slide touch technology at front stage
- Complete backstage management functions
- Sales data export for accounting purposes
- HiTi Picvite Minilab (Express) Software
- To increase working efficiency at photo shops, HiTi Picvite Minilab (Express) offers powerful tools for shop owners to efficiently handle mass print orders, quickly process digital images, and monitor printer status in real time
- Printing order management
- Integration of inventory & accounting system
- Cash flow control from front desk
- Powerful image adjustment tools
- Color Optimization
- HiTi Color Technology offers two color preferences depending on the type of photo being printed. The HiTi Passport Photo Color produces superior skin tones in portrait while HiTi Classic Color provides brilliant life-like true color digital image reproduction
- Hassle-Free Operation
- Getting the HiTi P720L ready is not laborious any more thanks to straightforward instructions
- Prime Quality In Matte Finish
- In addition to glossy photos, the HiTi P720L is capable of matte finish. No media change required
UPC: 840552087216 In the Box HiTi P720L Photo Printer Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 19.7mb Table of Contents
- Diverse Print Formats
- The HiTi P720L allows the most diversity in print sizes, including 4.0 x 6.0", 4.0 x 6.0" 2UP, 5.0 x 7.0", 5.0 x 7.0" 2UP, 6.0 x 8.0", 6.0 x 9.0" and 6.0 x 9.0" 2UP
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HiTi P720L Photo Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HiTi P720L Specs
| Printing Technology || Dye Diffusion Thermal Transfer (D2T2 Technology) |
| Maximum Resolution || 300 x 300 dpi |
| Print Speed || 4.0 x 6.0": 7.9 seconds |
5.0 x 7.0": 12 seconds
6.0 x 8.0": 15 seconds
6.0 x 9.0": 15 seconds
| Paper Sizes || |
- 4.0 x 6.0" (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
- 5.0 x 7.0" (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
- 6.0 x 8.0" (15.24 x 20.32 cm)
- 6.0 x 9.0" (15.24 x 22.86 cm)
| Print Capacity || 4.0 x 6.0": 1000 prints |
5.0 x 7.0": 600 prints
6.0 x 8.0": 455 prints
6.0 x 9.0": 455 prints
| Computer Interface || USB 2.0 Hi Speed |
| OS Compatibility || Windows: 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 |
Mac: OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
| Software || Recommended Software: Picvite Kiosk (Express), Picvite Minilab (Express) |
| Power Requirements || AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 6A |
| Power Consumption || Printing: ~ 500 W |
Standby: ~ 20 W
| Temperature || Operating: 50 to 95 °F (10 to 35 °C) |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 13.0 x 16.7 x 16.7" (33.02 x 42.42 x 42.42 cm) |
| Weight || 58.9 lb (26.7 kg) Without consumables |
| Package Weight || 72.7 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 23.75 x 23.0 x 19.3" |
Rating84% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 21 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to HiTi P720L Photo Printer
|Subject: Printer do not print graphics |
|Date: 29.09.2020 15:10:51||Name: Taofeek Yusuf|
|Good day sir, I installed the printer driver and there was communication between the printer and my system. I am using windows 10 Operating System (64 bits OS). any time i send a job for printing, the printer prints a blurred image. I un-installed the driver and re-installed again, but the same results. please kindly advice.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yamaha TF1 16 Channel Digital Mixer
Hybrid HSS 18.1 DMX par can spotlight...
Miggo Pictar One Mark II...
Leupold LTO-Tracker 320 x 240...
THULE ‘515-5033’ bicycle rack (trunk mount) user manual ......