User Manual for Horseman Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon-N 105mm f 4.0 Lens for VCC Pro by Horseman Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Horseman Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon-N 105mm f 4.0
- Product category: Large Format Lenses Horseman
- Brand: Horseman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Horseman Large Format Lenses
User manual for the Horseman Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon-N 105mm f 4.0 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Horseman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Horseman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Horseman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Horseman VCC Pro is an exciting precision tool that uses its bellows functions to basically turn your Nikon or Canon DSLR into a full-featured view camera. Tilt, swing, shift, fall and rise are normal view camera movements but rarely applicable to DSLRs. Using specially chosen Rodenstock lenses, the VCC Pro allows creative or corrective perspective and depth of field control in-camera instead of in post-production.This Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon-N 105mm f/5.6 Lens for the VCC Pro by Horseman has a tried-and-true 8-element design with edge-to-edge high contrast and superior resolution. Of course, Apo means color rendition of the highest order and this lens completely eliminates even the most minor color fringing to give you images that give new emphasis to the word, "vivid." It is recommended for 2-15x reproduction and although intended for the 24 x 36mm format, the Apo-Rodagon-N 105mm f4.0 provides coverage up to 6 x 9 cm. The larger image circle means a greater range of movements with the VCC Pro. It also means that you can use the lens in your enlarger for those Horseman or RZ negatives. With the addition of a Rodenstock Modular-Focus device you can use it on a CCD camera as well. The 105's convenience features include Aperture Pre-select, Illuminated f/stop Display and Click-stop Disable for stepless f/stop selection.
- 105 mm Lens Provides Extra Coverage
- The larger image circle means a greater range of movements with the VCC Pro. It also means that you can use the lens in your enlarger for those Horseman or RZ negatives. With the addition of a Rodenstock Modular-Focus device you can use it on a CCD camera as well.
- Rodenstock Apo Quality
- The correction of these excellent 8-element lenses with was taken to the absolute limits and so ensures the full elimination of irritating visible color fringes on high-contrast structures. All monochromatic imaging errors have also been greatly reduced to give this lens type its unsurpassed image reproduction performance
- Click-stop Diaphragm
- The click-stop diaphragm allows a fast and precise setting of a stop value even when the room is completely dark.
- Pre-set Aperture
- The pre-set aperture makes it possible to set a working aperture that can be put into operation by simply turning a ring to a stop after the picture has been composed and focused.
- Illuminated f/stop
- The illuminated f/stop display shows the f/stop set without the room lighting having to be switched on.
In the Box Horseman Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon-N 105mm f/4.0 Lens for VCC Pro by Horseman Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Infinite f/stop setting
- The infinite stop setting allows exact stopping down when analyzers with pre-set exposure times are used.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Horseman Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon-N 105mm f 4.0 Lens for VCC Pro by Horseman in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Horseman 29343 Specs
| Focal Length || 105mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/4 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Flange Focal Distance || 99.1 mm |
| Filter Size || 40.5 mm (Front) |
| Dimensions || L: 2.1" / L: 54.3 mm |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.65 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.0 x 4.8 x 4.6" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 05 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
DCP-L2550DW All-In-One Monochrome Laser Printer...
Brother LC203 Printer instruction manual...
BYTEVCH Webcam BY-MC-WC-102-BK...
Pioneer S-W50 subwoofer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?