User Manual for HP 14" 16GB Chromebook 14-ca020nr Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HP 14" 16GB Chromebook 14-ca020nr
- Product category: Chromebooks HP
- Brand: HP
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HP Chromebooks
User manual for the HP 14" 16GB Chromebook 14-ca020nr contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HP product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HP user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HP product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Built for work and play with a 180° hinge, the 14" 16GB Chromebook 14-ca020nr from HP provides a seamless Chrome experience and access to Android apps via Google Play. Enjoy the power you need and entertainment features to do even more.
This HP Chromebook has a 14" SVA Anti-Glare WLED-backlit display with a 16:9 aspect ratio and an HD 1366 x 768 screen resolution, all of which are powered by the integrated Intel HD 500 Graphics chipset.
The system is powered by a 1.1 GHz Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core processor that can be boosted up to 2.4 GHz. It also has 4GB of 2400 MHz LPDDR4 RAM, 16GB of eMMC storage, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2x2), an integrated 720p TrueVision HD camera with dual-array digital microphones, plus built-in stereo speakers that are powered using B&O PLAY audio, and a multi-format card reader that supports SD media. External peripherals, such as extra storage, optical drives, mice, and more may be connected using the two 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C ports or two 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports. Additional compatible peripherals may be paired using Bluetooth 4.2 technology.
Google Chrome OS is a Linux-based operating system designed by Google to work exclusively with web applications. The HP Chromebook 14-ca020nr combines the aspects of a pure cloud client with the hardware of a traditional portable computer, which puts it in its very own class of netbook and notebook computers. Included with this Chromebook is a 45W AC adapter and its rechargeable 2-cell / 47.36Wh lithium-ion battery lasts for up to 11.5 hours before recharging is required.
Please note that in order to take full advantage of Chrome OS, you will need to be connected to the Internet.
- Immersive Entertainment
- This system is well-suited for your daily dose of entertainment. It includes dual speakers, audio by B&O PLAY, plus a 180° hinge that makes it easy to collaborate and share with others.
- Power Through the Day
- HP's Chromebook Chromebook 14-ca020nr delivers plenty of power to take on your day. Also, get fast connectivity and up to 11.5 hours of battery life.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- Charge, transfer data at 5 Gb/s, or connect a display from one reversible port.
- Stay Connected
- With an 802.11ac (2x2) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 4.2, network connectivity is fast and reliable.
- 1.1 GHz Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core
- This processor provides performance, power consumption, and value to help your device run smoothly.
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 500
- Integrated graphics renders the visuals a with smooth and vivid quality.
- 16GB of eMMC Storage
- An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based storage.
- Google Play Store
- Access millions of Android apps for entertainment and productivity.
- Google Drive
- Get 100GB of cloud storage for two years with Google Drive. Save, access, and share your photos, videos, and files almost anywhere.
- HP TrueVision HD Camera
- Video chat with clarity, even in low light.
In the Box HP 14" 16GB Chromebook 14-ca020nr 45W AC Adapter Limited 90-Days Technical Support for Software and Initial Setup (from Date of Purchase) Limited 1-Year Hardware Warranty Table of Contents
- Chrome OS
- Using Linux as a base, Google designed Chrome OS to work exclusively with web applications. The user interface takes a minimalist approach, which greatly resembles the Google Chrome web browser. Chrome OS was built for people who spend a majority, if not all, of their time on the computer connected to the Internet. The only application that comes installed on Chrome OS is a special Google Chrome web browser with an integrated media player and file manager. All other applications are accessed by adding apps from the Google Chrome Web Store. Since Chrome OS relies entirely on Google's web apps and access to Google's services, it is highly recommended that you connect to the Internet to optimize your Chrome OS experience.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HP 14" 16GB Chromebook 14-ca020nr in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the HP 14" 16GB Chromebook 14-ca020nr can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
HP Chromebook 14 Specs
| Processor || Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core |
| Base Clock Speed || 1.1 GHz |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 2.4 GHz |
| Total Installed Memory || 4 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 4 GB |
| Memory Type || LPDDR4 SDRAM |
| Onboard Memory || 4 GB |
| Available Memory Slots || None |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel HD Graphics 500 |
| Panel Type || Unspecified LCD |
| Size || 14" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1366 x 768 |
| Touchscreen || No |
| Finish || Matte |
| Available Slots || None |
| Total Installed Capacity || 16 GB |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 16 GB Integrated eMMC |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C |
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
| Display || None |
| Audio || 2 x Integrated Speaker |
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
| Expansion Slots || None |
| Media Card Slots || SD |
| Network || None |
| Modem || None |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| MU-MIMO Support || 2 x 2 |
| Bluetooth || Bluetooth 4.2 |
| Mobile Broadband || None |
| GPS || None |
| NFC || None |
| Webcam || User-Facing: 720p |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Watt Hours / Type || 47.36 Wh |
| Cells || 2 |
| Maximum Runtime || 11.5 Hours |
| Power Supply || x 45 W |
| Operating System || Chrome OS |
| Security || Kensington Lock Slot |
| Keyboard || Full-Size |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 13.2 x 0.7 x 8.9" / 33.5 x 1.8 x 22.6 cm |
| Weight || 3.39 lb / 1.54 kg |
| Package Weight || 4.69 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.5 x 12.0 x 2.7" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 12 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvanua 7” swivel Blu-ray Disc portable player...
Hello, I am wondering if you can make a dummy battery coupler for Sony npf batteries...
Planet Waves Eclipse Tuner...
Bresser bird feeder camera....