User Manual for HP 23.8" Pavilion 24-x030 Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HP 23.8" Pavilion 24-x030 Multi-Touch All-in-One
- Product category: All-In-One Desktop Computers HP
- Brand: HP
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HP All-In-One Desktop Computers
User manual for the HP 23.8" Pavilion 24-x030 Multi-Touch All-in-One contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HP product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HP user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HP product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description 5 Essential Tips for Cleaning Your Gadgets Read More The 23.8" Pavilion 24-x030 Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop from HP is a slim and sleek all-in-one PC that is suitable for both home and office use. Its 23.8" WLED-backlit IPS micro-edge display features 10-point multi-touch functionality, allowing you to utilize the touch gestures and functions in Windows 10 to further improve accessibility and productivity. Furthermore, driven by integrated Intel HD Graphics 630, the screen has a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution that delivers crisp and clear pictures. An HDMI-out port on the back of the system provides you the option to connect an additional display, while an HDMI-in port allows you to input images from an external source.
This system is powered by a 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7-7700T Quad-Core processor and 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM that allows you to efficiently multitask as well as quickly access frequently used files and programs. If you require more processing power, the CPU can be adjusted to 3.8 GHz using Intel's Turbo Boost technology and the memory can be upgraded to 16GB. For storage, it has a large 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive for all your data and media content, with 16GB of Intel Optane memory for storage acceleration. You can connect external storage options, optical drives, keyboards, mice, and more via its one USB 3.0 Type-C port, and four USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one of which doubles as a charging port. Additionally, you can also take advantage of the SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader to expand your storage as well as transfer data between your mobile devices.
Connect to the Internet via dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi or the Gigabit Ethernet jack for a more stable and reliable wired connection. Other integrated features include a 720p HP Privacy webcam, a dual-array digital microphone, dual B&O PLAY speakers, and a 3.5mm microphone and headphone combo jack. Once set up, you can tilt the screen to your viewing preference at angles from -5° to 20°. For additional convenience right out of the box, the Pavilion 24-x030 comes with a wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse. The operating system installed in this computer is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
- Gigabit Ethernet | 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2x2) | Bluetooth 4.2
- When you need to access the Internet or a network, you can wirelessly connect using the built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2x2) that features dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz) technology. For wired connections, there is also a Gigabit Ethernet jack. You can also pair additional wireless peripherals to this system using Bluetooth 4.2 technology.
- 3-in-1 SD Media Card Reader
- A 3-in-1 media card reader accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards, allowing you to add additional storage as well as transfer files between your mobile devices.
- Powerful Audio
- HP Dual Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by B&O PLAY deliver a rich, authentic audio experience.
- HP Privacy Camera
- The pop-up camera and microphone are only enabled when in use, securing your privacy.
- Micro-Edge Display
- The barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display by letting a larger screen fit into a smaller frame.
Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
UPC: 191628383382 In the Box HP 23.8" Pavilion 24-x030 Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop 120W AC Power Adapter Power Cord Limited 90-Day Technical Support Warranty for Software & Initial Setup (from date of purchase) Limited 1-Year Hardware Warranty More from Manufacturer Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HP 23.8" Pavilion 24-x030 Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HP 2HJ21AA#ABA Specs
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.8 GHz |
| L3 Cache || 8 MB |
| Total Installed Memory || 8 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 16 GB |
| Available Memory Slots || 1 |
| Memory Slot Type || 260-Pin SO-DIMM |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| Panel Type || IPS |
| Size || 23.8" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Touchscreen || Yes |
| Viewing Angle (H x V) || 178 x 178° |
| Optical Drive || None |
| PCI Expansion || 2 x M.2 2230 (E-Key) |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) |
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) |
| Package Weight || 20.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 27.0 x 20.5 x 9.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 66 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to HP 23.8" Pavilion 24-x030 Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop
|Subject: Check HDMI-in cable|
|Date: 23.06.2022 03:06:30||Name: Donna Thomas|
|I have connected with supply power then monitor switch on but error message that check HDMI-in cable. Please advise|
|Subject: Could not switch on the PC|
|Date: 01.04.2021 15:45:20||Name: khin soe|
|I have connected with supply power then monitor switch on but error message that check HDMI-in cable. Please advise. Thank you.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
J R Beck fretless Bass Guitar user manual
Latest rendering of the Leatherman Wave...
yamaha remote control rav561...
ZTE BLADE BATTERY BUILDIN
PROBLEM I FORGOT MY PHONE PASSWORD I CANNOT OPEN I ALREADY KEYIN SO MANY NUMBER PASSWORD ,MY PASSWORD 4 DIGIT CAN U NFORM M...
wifi panorama camera...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Swarovski CTH compact tripod
Name: Peter luke
Swarovski CTH Compact Tripod Head
I’m looking for the initial assembly instructions for the Swarovski CTH compact tripod head ...
t shirt tranfers
Name: Lucy M Yule
Kodak T-Shirt Transfers
what a disaster! instructions are unclear. I am a teacher and not a hope of following these instructions. I followed them to the letter. when it failed (ie my image was face down on my t shirt with only the backing visible.-I had to hand peel it off and try again ) I then re read...
Hughs & Kettner ERA 2 Black - Manual
Name: John Ramsunder
Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 Acoustic
I am about to purchase the above acosutic amplifier and I would like the manual so that i` can acquaint my self in advance before I receive the amplifier....
how do i get the memory card out
Name: Steve Stephan
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
how do i get the memory card out...
View TV Rotating antenna
Name: Thomas Sargent
ViewTV 360° Rotating Outdoor Amplified Digital
I need a new control box power supply...