User Manual for HP DesignJet T120 24" Professional Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HP DesignJet T120 24" Professional Printer
- Product category: Large Format Printers HP
- Brand: HP
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HP Large Format Printers
User manual for the HP DesignJet T120 24" Professional Printer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HP product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HP user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HP product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description With an extremely compact design and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, the DesignJet T120 24" Inkjet Printer from HP makes it easy to bring large-format printing into your home or office. HP Thermal Inkjet technology provides a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, allowing the unit to create detailed documents and graphics in full color. The T120 can work with both roll and sheet media up to 24" in length, using either a front-loading roll feed, manual sheet feed, or an input tray able to work with letter-, A4-, Super B-, and A3-sized documents. Speed is also quite good, with the ability to work at up to 60 A1/D prints per hour in Fast Mode on plain paper.
For intuitive operation, the front panel of the T120 features a large 4.3" color touchscreen for quickly checking and changing settings. It supports HP Mobile Printing for both iOS and Android so that users can print directly from their mobile devices, and there is an automatic cutter for creating accurate, clean cuts of your finished documents from roll media. Additionally, the T120 is equipped with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for wired setups.
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology offers an optimized resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp, detailed documents and graphics.
- Work quickly with the ability to product an A1- or D-sized line drawing in just 70 seconds, or about 40 prints each hour. Color images can be produced at two rates, with a rating of 241 ft²/hour on coated media and 25 ft²/hour on glossy media.
- The long-lasting printhead will work with dye-based color inks (CMY) and a pigment-based black (K) to create vivid imagery that benefits from ink drop sizes of 5.5pL for the colored inks and 12pL for black.
- A line accuracy of ±0.1% ensures your prints resemble the designs on your screen while a minimum line width of 1.6 mil and a guaranteed minimum line width of 2.8 mil make sure your printed documents can show off fine details.
- Working with rolls and sheets up to 24" wide, the T120 features margins of 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2" on roll media and 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2" with sheets.
- Media Handling
- A front-loading roll feed system supports rolls from 11-24" wide and up to 150' in length.
- Sheets can be loaded manually or via an A4/A3/Super B/letter-sized tray and the T120 can work with paper measuring from 8.3 x 11" up to 24 x 74.7" in size.
- An automatic cutter is available to create clean cuts at the end of your documents when working with roll media.
- Standard sheet sizes that are supported include A4, A3, A2, A1, A, B, C, and D.
- Supported media weights include from 60-280 gsm for rolls and manual fed paper and 60-220 gsm when using the input tray.
- Media up to 11.8 mil thick can be used.
UPC: 191628973712 In the Box HP DesignJet T120 24" Professional Printer Introductory Ink Cartridges C1Q10A DesignJet Printhead Power Cord Setup Poster Startup Software Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- A full-color 4.3" touchscreen makes it easy and intuitive the check and change settings on the printer.
- Built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity permit setup in a wide range of environments and situations, including wireless printing from a laptop or mobile device.
- Print from Android and iOS devices with HP Mobile Printing and HP ePrint, via a mobile app. Also, the printer offers support for Apple AirPrint.
- HP All-in-One Printer Remote app provides wireless access to additional print features from a mobile device.
- JPEG print language is standard
- Environmental certifications include ENERGY STAR, WEEE, EU RoHS, REACH, EuP, and EPEAT Bronze.
- This updated model increases print speed from older models and reduces the margins on bottom prints.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HP DesignJet T120 24" Professional Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HP DesignJet T120 Specs
| Printing Technology || Inkjet |
| Ink Type || Pigment Based (Black) |
Dye Based (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
| Ink Color || 1 x Black |
1 x Cyan
1 x Magenta
1 x Yellow
| Compatible Ink Cartridges || HP 711 |
| Number of Cartridges || 4 Individual Cartridges |
| Print Resolution || 1200 x 1200 dpi |
| Minimum Line Width || 1.6 mil / 0.04 mm |
| Line Accuracy ||
Rating98% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 79 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to HP DesignJet T120 24" Professional Printer
|Subject: wifi instability |
|Date: 29.09.2020 12:44:51||Name: Franco Russo|
|I have a lot of problems with the wifi extender with my Hp designjet t120. Thanks for the help.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yamaha TF1 16 Channel Digital Mixer
Hybrid HSS 18.1 DMX par can spotlight...
Miggo Pictar One Mark II...
Leupold LTO-Tracker 320 x 240...
THULE ‘515-5033’ bicycle rack (trunk mount) user manual ......