User Manual for HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
- Product category: Inkjet Printers HP
- Brand: HP
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HP Inkjet Printers
User manual for the HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HP product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HP user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HP product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Outfit your home with a single device to take care of your essential office needs by picking up the ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP. Print, scan, and copy from the 6255 while enjoying inexpensive and automatic ink ordering since the printer is ready for HP's Instant Ink Program. Printing is of the highest quality with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. You can also enjoy improved productivity with ISO print speeds of up to 13 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color. Automatic duplexing is available for two-sided printing and you can use either a 125-sheet main tray or 15-sheet photo tray depending on the type of media being used.
With USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth LE connectivity built-in you should find it incredibly easy to setup wherever you may want it. When networked, you can connect directly to the printer from a mobile device, making it easy to print photos right from your smartphone. For scanning and copying, the 6255 is equipped with an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Additionally, the printer offers a 2.2" touchscreen for intuitive control.
- HP Instant Ink Program
- This printer is eligible for HP's Instant Ink Program which, for a small monthly fee, allows users to automatically have their printer notify HP when it is running low on ink in order to have a fresh cartridge shipped to your door. This system guarantees that you will always have a cartridge ready to go and keeps you from needing to constantly monitor ink levels.
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology enables users to create sharp, vibrant color prints at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as detailed black documents at 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- This printer can reach ISO print speeds of 13 ppm and black and 8 ppm in color.
- Borderless printing is available at up to 8.5 x 11.7".
- Automatic duplexing makes it easy to create two-sided documents.
- Two print cartridges are used, including a pigment-based black and a dye-based tri-color (cyan, magenta, and yellow).
- The HP PCL 3 GUI print language is natively supported.
- Two input trays can be used, either a 125-sheet main tray or a 15-sheet photo tray, each of which works with media from 3.85 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" in size.
- Mobile printing is available with Wi-Fi Direct, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria.
- This printer features a rated monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages and a recommended monthly volume of 300-400 pages.
- An 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed is available for scanning documents.
- Users will benefit from an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi and a hardware resolution of 1200 dpi.
- The scanner features 256 grayscale levels.
- Scan file formats include RAW, JPG, and PDF.
- Copy documents quickly at ISO speeds of up to 11 cpm in black and 5 cpm in color.
- Copies are made at resolutions of 300 x 300 dpi in black and 600 x 600 dpi in color.
- A draft mode is available which will boost color copy speeds to 18 cpm.
- Up to 50 copies can be made at a time.
- Reduction and enlargement from 25-400% can be set.
User Manual PDF 1.9mb More from Manufacturer Table of Contents
UPC: 190781030164 In the Box HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- A 2.2" monochrome graphics touchscreen provides clear and intuitive control over the printer's settings.
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity options are available for setting the printer up.
- Dual-band 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi ensures a speedy and reliable wireless connection.
- 64 Setup Black Ink Cartridge (~185 Pages)
- 64 Setup Tri-Color Ink Cartridge (~120 Pages)
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HP 6255 Specs
| Functions || Print |
| Printing Technology || Inkjet |
| Print Resolution || Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi |
Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
| Print Speed || Black: 13 ppm |
Color: 8 ppm
| First Print Out Speed || Black: 16 seconds |
Color: 18 seconds
| Duplex Printing || Yes |
| Borderless Printing || Yes, up to 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
| Ink Type || Pigment |
| Ink Palette || Black |
| Ink Cartridge Configuration || 2 individual cartridges |
| Duty Cycle || Monthly: 1000 pages |
Recommended Monthly Volume: 300-400 pages
| Printer Language || HP PCL 3 GUI |
| Type || Flatbed |
| Image Sensor || Contact Image Sensor (CIS) |
| Optical Resolution || 1200 dpi |
| Hardware Resolution || 1200 dpi |
| Color Depth || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Grayscale || 256 levels |
| Duplex Scanning || No |
| Maximum Scan Area || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
| Scan File Format || RAW |
| Copy Resolution || Color: 600 x 600 dpi |
Black: 300 x 300 dpi
| Copy Speed || Black: 11 cpm |
Color: 5 cpm (ISO), 10 cpm (Draft)
| Reduction/Enlargement || 25-400% |
| Duplex Copying || No |
| Number of Copies || Up to 50 copies |
| Paper Handling || Main Tray |
| Media Sizes || 3.85 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" / 9.8 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm |
| Media Weight || 16-72 lb / 60-250 gsm |
| Paper Capacity || Main Tray: 125 sheets |
Photo Tray: 15 sheets
Output Tray: 25 sheets
| Special Media Support || Envelopes |
| Interface || USB 2.0 |
| Direct Printing || Wi-Fi Direct |
| Compatible Memory Cards || None |
| Processor || 1.2 GHz |
| Memory || 256 MB DDR3 |
| OS Compatibility || Windows |
| Control Panel || 2.2" / 5.6 cm monochrome touchscreen |
| Power Requirements || 100-240 VAC (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz) |
| Power Consumption || Maximum: 14 W |
Ready: 3.6 W
Sleep: 0.9 W
Off: 0.2 W
| Acoustics || Power Emissions: 6.1 B(A) |
Pressure Emissions: 53 dB(A)
| Operating Conditions || Temperature: 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C |
Humidity: 15 to 80%
Recommended Temperature: 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C
Recommended Humidity: 20 to 80%
| Storage Conditions || Temperature: 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C |
Humidity: 10 to 90%
| Dimensions || 17.9 x 16.1 x 6.1" / 45.4 x 41 x 15.6 cm |
Maximum: 17.9 x 19.8 x 6.1" / 45.4 x 50.3 x 15.6 cm
| Weight || 14.7 lb / 6.7 kg |
| Package Weight || 18.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.0 x 19.0 x 9.5" |
Rating78% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 03 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
|Subject: WiFi not connected|
|Date: 10.05.2021 17:12:57||Name: Bonnie Donaldson|
|Have green cord plugged into phone wall jack. Other end in green receptacle on modem dsl 1&2 do not light up. |
|Subject: WiFi connection|
|Date: 10.05.2021 17:02:49||Name: Bonnie Donaldson|
|The modem has the green cord plugged in to the green receptical|
, but the lights for dsl 1 & 2 are not on. The cord is plugged into the phone line on house wall
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LT MX REGO PLUS MANUAL...
I need Manual of below product :
Porta Brace ATV-F4 Audio Tactical Vest for Zoom F4 Portable Recorder
Celluon evoMouse USB...
Sennheiser HD 400S Over-Ear Headphones...
Honeywell 16 channel 6TB Hybrid HQA
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JBL Link 300
how to operate speaker...
JBL Link 300
operation of unit...
Name: ABDULNABI ALBANNA
ARRI Compact HMI 575W Fresnel Light
please send me quotation for ARR compact HMI 575W FRESNEL LIGHT KIT the quantity 1 UNIT
Este quemador, es exclusivamente para los formatos BLURAY
Name: Julio Cesar Guerra Rivas
ASUS BW-16D1X-U External Blu-ray Drive
Es posible gravar en un CD normal Musica, tambien puede leer un disco DVD y posteriormente pasarlo a un formato Blu Ray. Por lo demas, es muy buen aparato y tambien veloz en gravar.
Tengo DVD peliculas, puedo cargarlo en su memoria de mi lap top y gr...
Name: J Michael Connors
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
How do I add a paper size of A5 ?...