User Manual for HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet
- Product category: Inkjet Printers HP
- Brand: HP
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HP Inkjet Printers
User manual for the HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HP product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HP user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HP product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Outfit your home with a single device to take care of your essential office needs by picking up the ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP. Print, scan, and copy from the 7155 while enjoying inexpensive and automatic ink ordering since the printer is ready for HP's Instant Ink Program. Printing is of the highest quality with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. You can also enjoy improved productivity with ISO print speeds of up to 14 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color. Automatic duplexing is available for two-sided printing and you can use either a 125-sheet main tray or 15-sheet photo tray depending on the type of media being used.
With USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth LE connectivity built-in you should find it incredibly easy to setup wherever you may want it. When networked, you can connect directly to the printer from a mobile device, making it easy to print photos right from your smartphone. For scanning and copying, the 7155 is equipped with an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Additionally, the printer offers a 2.65" touchscreen for intuitive control as well as an SD card slot for direct printing from and scanning to portable storage devices.
- HP Instant Ink Program
- This printer is eligible for HP's Instant Ink Program which, for a small monthly fee, allows users to automatically have their printer notify HP when it is running low on ink in order to have a fresh cartridge shipped to your door. This system guarantees that you will always have a cartridge ready to go and keeps you from needing to constantly monitor ink levels.
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology enables users to create sharp, vibrant color prints at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as detailed black documents at 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- This printer can reach ISO print speeds of 14 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color.
- Borderless printing is available at up to 8.5 x 11.7".
- Automatic duplexing makes it easy to create two-sided documents.
- Two print cartridges are used, including a pigment-based black and a dye-based tri-color (cyan, magenta, and yellow).
- The HP PCL 3 GUI print language is natively supported.
- Two input trays can be used, either a 125-sheet main tray or a 15-sheet photo tray, each of which works with media from 3.85 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" in size.
- Mobile printing is available with Wi-Fi Direct, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria.
- This printer features a rated monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages and a recommended monthly volume of 300-400 pages.
- Users can print directly from an SD card.
- An 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed is available for scanning documents.
- Users will benefit from an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi and a hardware resolution of 1200 dpi.
- The scanner features 256 grayscale levels.
- Scan file formats include RAW, JPG, and PDF.
- Digital sending features include scan to SD.
- Copy documents quickly at ISO speeds of up to 13 cpm in black and 5 cpm in color.
- Copies are made at resolutions of 300 x 300 dpi in black and 600 x 600 dpi in color.
- A draft mode is available which will boost color copy speeds to 18 cpm.
- Up to 50 copies can be made at a time.
- Reduction and enlargement from 25-400% can be set.
User Manual PDF 2mbsyczbxffsrxbxv More from Manufacturer Table of Contents
UPC: 190781030751 In the Box HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- A 2.65" color graphics touchscreen provides clear and intuitive control over the printer's settings.
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity options are available for setting the printer up.
- Dual-band 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi ensures a speedy and reliable wireless connection.
- An SD card slot is available for direct printing and scanning from and to a portable storage device.
- 64 Setup Black Ink Cartridge (~230 Pages)
- 64 Setup Tri-Color Ink Cartridge (~145 Pages)
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HP 7155 Specs
| Functions || Print |
| Printing Technology || Inkjet |
| Print Resolution || Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi |
Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
| Print Speed || Black: 14 ppm |
Color: 9 ppm
| First Print Out Speed || Black: 16 seconds |
Color: 18 seconds
| Duplex Printing || Yes |
| Borderless Printing || Yes, up to 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
| Ink Type || Pigment |
| Ink Palette || Black |
| Ink Cartridge Configuration || 2 individual cartridges |
| Duty Cycle || Monthly: 1000 pages |
Recommended Monthly Volume: 300-400 pages
| Printer Language || HP PCL 3 GUI |
| Type || Flatbed |
| Image Sensor || Contact Image Sensor (CIS) |
| Optical Resolution || 1200 dpi |
| Hardware Resolution || 1200 dpi |
| Color Depth || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Grayscale || 256 levels |
| Duplex Scanning || No |
| Maximum Scan Area || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
| Scan File Format || RAW |
| Copy Resolution || Color: 600 x 600 dpi |
Black: 300 x 300 dpi
| Copy Speed || Black: 13 cpm |
Color: 5 cpm (ISO), 18 cpm (draft)
| Reduction/Enlargement || 25-400% |
| Duplex Copying || No |
| Number of Copies || Up to 50 copies |
| Paper Handling || Main Tray |
| Media Sizes || 3.85 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" / 9.8 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm |
| Media Weight || 16-72 lb / 60-250 gsm |
| Paper Capacity || Main Tray: 125 sheets |
Photo Tray: 15 sheets
Output Tray: 25 sheets
| Special Media Support || Envelopes |
| Interface || USB 2.0 |
| Direct Printing || Wi-Fi Direct |
| Compatible Memory Cards || SD |
| Processor || 1.2 GHz |
| Memory || 256 MB DDR3 |
| OS Compatibility || Windows |
| Control Panel || 2.65" / 6.75 cm touchscreen |
| Power Requirements || 100-240 VAC (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz) |
| Power Consumption || Maximum: 14 W |
Ready: 3.6 W
Sleep: 0.9 W
Off: 0.2 W
| Acoustics || Power Emissions: 6.2 B(A) |
Pressure Emissions: 54 dB(A)
| Operating Conditions || Temperature: 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C |
Humidity: 15 to 80%
Recommended Temperature: 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C
Recommended Humidity: 20 to 80%
| Storage Conditions || Temperature: 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C |
Humidity: 10 to 90%
| Dimensions || 17.9 x 16.1 x 6.3" / 45.4 x 41 x 15.9 cm Maximum: 17.9 x 19.8 x 6.3" / 45.4 x 50.3 x 15.9 cm |
| Weight || 14.7 lb / 6.7 kg |
| Package Weight || 19.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.5 x 19.0 x 9.5" |
Rating84% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
|Subject: ink levels|
|Date: 09.04.2021 23:33:03||Name: Jerome Rosenberg|
|how to check levels|
|Subject: ink levels|
|Date: 09.04.2021 23:33:00||Name: Jerome Rosenberg|
|how to check levels|
|Subject: WPS PIN ON 7155 HP PRINTER|
|Date: 05.02.2021 03:58:52||Name: JOE BLAIES|
|HOW TO GETN THE WPS PIN NUMBER|
|Subject: photo tray|
|Date: 04.02.2021 21:56:53||Name: Charlaine Hill|
|it prints from main tray not photo tray|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Manual for Radio Shack 900MHz wireless phone Catalog No. 43-3533...
Samsung HT-J5500W home theater...
Acer Aspire TC Desktop TC-895 core i5 black 1tb ssd DG.BEZEK.001...
Yorkville y253 ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working...
Apple Magic Wireless Keyboard with Numeric
some questuons about you!...
Name: Tim Collins
Swarovski 4-12x50 Z3 Riflescope
I have a Z3 3-9x36mm and noticed the turret dials will lift out slightly.
Is this on purpose in order to reset the elevation and windage dials to zero once sighted in, or are they defective? Thanks....
Speaker isn’t working
Name: Malcolm Seguin
ION Audio Block Party Ultra 120W
The other day i was playing music on the speaker, fully charged and the music suddenly stopped. I can’t figure out the issue. Can you help me look at it. It may be a wire that has disconnected...
Manual ik media t racks 5
IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and
Buenos días quería saber si es posible quebme faciliten ese manual por favor...