User Manual for HP USB Type-C Universal Dock Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HP USB Type-C Universal Dock
- Product category: Docking Stations & Port Replicators HP
- Brand: HP
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HP Docking Stations & Port Replicators
User manual for the HP USB Type-C Universal Dock contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HP product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HP user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HP product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Connect a variety of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, Type-A, DisplayPort, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio peripherals using the non-flash USB Type-C Universal Dock from HP. This dock contains connects to your host system using an integrated USB Type-C cable and is equipped with one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A charging port, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C data/charging port, three USB 2.0 Type-A ports, and one combo audio jack. Network connectivity is achieved using a Gigabit Ethernet port and two DisplayPorts support either one 5K display at resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 @ 60 Hz, or dial 4K displays at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz. To help prevent this dock from being stolen, there is also an integrated Kensington lock slot.
- Expansion for All the Ways You Work
- Connect to your accessories with one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A charging port, three USB 2.0 Type-A ports, and one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C charging/data port. Drive Dual 4K displays or one 5K display from two DisplayPort ports. Use RJ45 for Gigabit Ethernet and network manageability.
- Enterprise-Class Network Manageability
- Support network manageability of your device and the dock with PXE boot support, Wake on LAN, MAC address passthrough, and LAN/WLAN switching.
- Universal Compatibility
- Use one dock for all your devices with support for multi-generation HP notebooks and tablets. Connect to the dock through the included USB Type-C cable.
UPC: 192018565982 In the Box HP USB Type-C Universal Dock (Non-Flash) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Give Your Platform a Power Boost
- Avoid downtime with up to 60W of power to charge and power your connected notebook or tablet through the powered USB Type-C port.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HP USB Type-C Universal Dock in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HP 3DV65UT#ABA Specs
| USB || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A |
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
3 x USB 2.0 Type-A
| Thunderbolt || None |
| Ethernet || 1 x RJ45 |
| FireWire || None |
| Display || 2 x DisplayPort (Female) |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Output |
| Memory Card Slots || None |
| System Connection || 1 x USB (Unspecified Type) Type-C Male |
| Connection Type || Integrated Cable |
| Number of Displays Supported || 2 |
| Maximum Resolution Supported || 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (Dual Display) |
| Operating System Support || ChromeOS, Windows |
| UASP Support || No |
| Power Source || Bus Powered |
| Power Port || USB Type-C |
| Maximum Power Consumption || 60 W |
| Lock Slot || Yes |
| Dimensions || 7.87 x 2.76 x 1.1" / 19.99 x 7.01 x 2.79 cm |
| Weight || 0.8 lb / 0.4 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.85 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.6 x 6.8 x 4.6" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 28 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
SanDisk Ultra 32 GBT...
Iolo system mechanic users manual...
Metronomo korg ma-2...
JBL Extreme 2 Portable Bluetooth speaker...
Ashley Samson 6 audio mixer...