User Manual for HP Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the HP Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard
- Product category: Keyboards HP
- Brand: HP
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for HP Keyboards
User manual for the HP Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any HP product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official HP user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a HP product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The HP Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard from HP is both modern and functional. The ultra-slim design allows it to fit into virtually any desktop configuration. With a 2.4GHz wireless connection, you can take advantage of an increased range of up to 30 feet, giving you the liberty to move. Typing is a breeze on the HP Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard with its scissor-style keycaps that are extra responsive and pleasing to the touch.
- Wireless Freedom: HP built the Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard with your need to roam in mind. Compatible with most desktops and notebooks, the 2.4GHz wireless connection gives you the liberty to move up to 30ft (10m) away and still type!
- High-end Design: HP's Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard screams modern with its ultra-slim shape. Typing feels amazing with the low-profile, scissor-style keycaps that are extra responsive and pleasing to the touch. Plus, adjustable legs promote a more comfortable wrist posture.
- Superior Functionality: HP's Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard has convenience written all over it. Comfortable, full-size keyboard includes fast-access hot keys, versatile function keys and a handy built-in number pad.
- Exclusive HP Link-5: for HP enthusiasts, there's an added benefit. Powered by HP's Link-5 wireless technology, the keyboard's external USB receiver easily connects 5 HP Link-5 devices at the same time. Just activate it once, then go from home to office to mobile locations with no worries.
UPC: 886111785094 In the Box HP Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard USB Wireless Nano Receiver 2 x AAA Batteries Documentation 1-Year Limited Warranty More from Manufacturer ebdswrcuwerxux Table of Contents
- Compatible across all notebook and desktop platforms.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the HP Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
HP QB467AA#ABA Specs
| Built-In Control Device || None |
| Battery Requirements || 2 x AAA |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 17.3 x 6.0 x 0.6" / 438.9 x 152.9 x 15.5 mm |
| Weight || 1.5 lb / 0.7 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.6 x 6.5 x 1.0" |
Rating84% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 33 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to HP Wireless Elite v2 Keyboard
|Subject: Keyboard QB355AA|
|Date: 30.10.2020 03:37:13||Name: Bill Daly|
Cannot pair it with HP Touchsmart 520 PC
Is there an on/off switch for keyboard
Tried everything. 520 doesn’t see keyboard.
Using ERX-321A receiver
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvanua 7” swivel Blu-ray Disc portable player...
Hello, I am wondering if you can make a dummy battery coupler for Sony npf batteries...
Planet Waves Eclipse Tuner...
Bresser bird feeder camera....