User Manual for Huawei Band 3 Pro All-in-One Activity Tracker Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Huawei Band 3 Pro All-in-One Activity
- Product category: Activity Trackers Huawei
- Brand: Huawei
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Huawei Activity Trackers
User manual for the Huawei Band 3 Pro All-in-One Activity contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Huawei product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Huawei user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Huawei product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Gain insight into your fitness and health with the Band 3 Pro All-in-One Activity Tracker from Huawei. This activity tracker has multiple sports modes to detect and track your favorite exercises and activities, and giving you valuable data to keep tabs on your progress, such as VO2 max and recovery times.
Tracking covers indoor and outdoor running, pool and open water swimming, walking, cycling, and more. When outside, the built-in GPS tracks your route to give you accurate data of that day's workout. The low-powered GPS can run for up to seven hours at a time, which is ideal for long-distance running.
The Band 3 Pro does more than monitor workouts, it can also monitor your health. Specifically, your heart rate with TruSeen, and the quality of your sleep with TruSleep. For the rest of your day, the Band 3 Pro can provide you with practical information, like smartphone notifications when paired with an iOS or Android device. You can control all of these functions via the bright and vibrant 0.95", 2.5D curved glass AMOLED color touchscreen.
- TruSleep Sleep Monitoring
- It's important to not just get the right amount of sleep, but also the right quality of sleep. TruSleep technology has been certified by the Harvard Medical School's CDB Center, and is designed to monitor your sleep, help you identify any of the six most common sleep-related issues and correct them. Using Huawei's mobile app and the Band 3 Pro, TruSleep provides you with sleep data and more than 200 potential solutions and suggestions to help make your next night of sleep more restful and productive.
- TruSeen Heart Rate Monitoring
- TruSeen technology consists of an IR light and intelligent AI that provides you with constant monitoring day and night.
- Smart Notifications & Camera Shutter
- When paired with an iOS or Android Bluetooth-compatible smartphone, the Band 3 Pro can provide you with a host of smart notifications. Leave your phone in your pocket as the Band 3 Pro gives you the ability to see who's calling and whether to reject the call. It also lets you preview message content and notifications/alerts for the weather, your calendar, and social media apps.
When paired with your smartphone, the Band 3 Pro can also act as a remote shutter for its camera. This gives you the ability to prop up your phone for more natural selfies or group photos. No extended arms or selfie sticks needed.
- 6-Axis IMU Swim Sensor
- The built-in 6-axis IMU swimming sensor is designed to detect the style of stroke that you use, how far you've swam, how many laps, number of strokes, total calories burned, and SWOLF (the combination of stroke count and time taken in the water).
UPC: 886598059800 In the Box Huawei Band 3 Pro All-in-One Activity Tracker (Obsidian Black) Charging Cradle Charging Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Water resistant up to 50m
Relaxation training for stress reduction
Real-time run coaching and training effect analysis
Up to 17 days of battery life (up to 8 hours with GPS on)
6-axis accelerometer + G-sensor
Infrared sensor detects when the Band 3 Pro is being worn
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Huawei Band 3 Pro All-in-One Activity Tracker in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Huawei Band 3 Pro Specs
| Display Size || 0.43 x 0.85" / 10.8 x 21.6 mm |
| Display Type || OLED |
| Screen Resolution || 120 x 240 |
| Pixel Density || 283 ppi |
| Touchscreen || Yes |
| Wireless Connectivity || Bluetooth 4.2 |
| Global Positioning || GPS |
| Ports || Proprietary |
| CPU || Apollo 3 |
| RAM || 384 KB |
| Sensors || Optical Heart Rate |
| OS Compatibility || Android 4.4 or Later |
iOS 8.0 or Later
| Rechargeable Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Rechargeable Battery Capacity || 100 mAh |
| Charging Time || 1 to 2 Hours |
| Water Resistance Depth || 5 ATM (Pressure Equivalent to 164.04' / 50 m) |
| Operating Temperature || 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C |
| Package Weight || 0.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.2 x 14.0 x 7.0" |
Rating92% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 02 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...