User Manual for Humvee by CampCo Safari Photo Vest Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Humvee by CampCo Safari Photo Vest
- Product category: Photo Vests & Jackets Humvee by CampCo
- Brand: Humvee by CampCo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Humvee by CampCo Photo Vests & Jackets
User manual for the Humvee by CampCo Safari Photo Vest contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Humvee by CampCo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Humvee by CampCo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Humvee by CampCo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The XXXL khaki Safari Photo Vest from CampCo is a 100% cotton vest that has 21 pockets, ranging in size from pen sized to oversized. The vented back and mesh liner allow free movement of air around the body. The snap epaulets will keep the camera, binoculars, or tote bag straps on the shoulder. The vest has a heavy-duty zipper that will close the entire front. It also has a single snap closure for the front and two snap adjustments for the sides. The vest is built oversized to accommodate fully filled pockets. The Safari vest has a large pocket at the bottom back with two snaps; inside there is a large lined pocket that will keep sweat or rain from dampening papers. There are slash pockets on either side of the vest. On the right side from the top down, a shirt sized, bellows pocket with "hook & loop" fastening with two 'D' rings and a vertical zipper pocket with water resistant lining. A set of three pockets, one over the other with the smallest being net is closed with a "hook & clamp" loop, suitable for film or batteries, filters, lenses etc.
- 100% cotton vest with a vented back and mesh liner allows free movement of air around the body
- Snap epaulets will keep the camera, binoculars, or tote bag straps on the shoulder
- Zipper that will close the entire front
- Single snap closure for the front and two snap adjustments for the sides
UPC: 024718211060 Table of Contents
- 21 assorted pockets
- One large pocket at the bottom back with two snaps
- Inside there is one large lined pocket
- One huge flat buttoned pocket on the back of the vest
- Two slash pockets on the sides
- One shirt sized bellows pocket with two 'D' rings
- One vertical outside zipper pocket with water resistant lining
- Three pockets, one over the other with the smallest being made of net
- One large, lined zipper pocket behind two deep narrow bellows pockets
- One zipper pocket with a ring and snap for keys.
- One large, deep pocket with elastic at the top
- One slanted lined zipper pocket with a place for pen or small flashlight
- One large, deep, open pocket
- One lined pocket with three places for pens or small flashlights
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Humvee by CampCo Safari Photo Vest in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Humvee by CampCo HMV-VS-K-3XL Specs
| Material || 100% cotton shell and lining and a webbed back |
| Size || 1/2 Chest = 30" |
1/2 Hem = 28.5"
Back Length = 32.3"
Shoulder = 23.5"
Front Zipper = 13.5"
| Number of Pockets || 21 pockets from pen-sized to oversized |
| Type of Closure || Vest closure: Zipper and snaps |
Pocket closure: Hook & loop fasteners, snaps and zippers
| Package Weight || 1.55 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 15.7 x 10.9 x 2.1" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 37 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yorkville y253 ...
Eero Pro model B010001 9.0V...
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Evolution S54 Toolchest Plus Pocket Knife, Red , 85mm...