User Manual for Ibanez SR Series SRF705 Bass Workshop 5-String Fretless Electric Bass Guitar Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ibanez SR Series SRF705 Bass Workshop
- Product category: Bass Guitars Ibanez
- Brand: Ibanez
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ibanez Bass Guitars
User manual for the Ibanez SR Series SRF705 Bass Workshop contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ibanez product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ibanez user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ibanez product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The SR Series SRF705 Bass Workshop from Ibanez is a 5-string fretless electric bass guitar featuring an extended 30-fret, neck-through design, a mahogany wing body, and a brown burst flat finish. The deep cutaway body allows for unencumbered access to the upper regions of the fingerboard, ensuring solid playability. The SRF5 5-piece neck couples maple with bubinga to create stability and strength in a thin design with increased sustain and superior tone. The Bartolini MK-1 pickups provide a wide frequency range with enhanced definition and accuracy. Other features include the AeroSilk Piezo system with active tone control, a 2-band EQ and a custom bridge for the AeroSilk system. There are dedicated volume controls for the Piezo, bridge, and neck pickups. Additional controls provided include treble and bass boost/cut, as well as piezo tone.
- 30-Fret Neck
- The SR Portamento features an extended 30-fret Rosewood fretboard for playing in upper registers usually only accessible on an upright
- 5-Piece SR Maple/Bubinga Through-Neck
- The SR Portamento features a 5-piece Maple/Bubinga through-neck for increased sustain and superior tone
- Piezo Level Control
- On the back of the SR Portamento are recessed controls assigned to each individual string to control the volume of the Ibanez-exclusive AeroSilk Piezo pickup. Perfect string balance and response can be achieved by adjusting the volume to accommodate different string gauges
- Custom Bridge for AeroSilk Piezo System
- The custom bridge is created specifically for the optimum performance of the AeroSilk Piezo pickup system. Unique plastic saddles were designed to work in concert with the piezo pickups and enhance the acoustic "stand-up" quality of the sound
- Bartolini MK-1 Pickups
- The MK-1 pickups are a split coil design that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The neck and bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise
- AeroSilk Piezo System w/Active Tone Control
- The EQ section incorporates the controls of the Bartolini pickups with the AeroSilk Piezo system. Controls include a master volume, balance and bass & treble controls for the Bartolini MK-1 pickups and a master volume and a tone control for the Piezo system
- General Features
- Neck Type: SRF5 5pc Maple/Bubinga
- Body: Mahogany wing
- Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Fret: Fretless
- Number of Frets: 30
- Bridge: Custom bridge for AeroSilk Piezo system (16.5mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini MK-1 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini MK-1 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez 2-band EQ
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Piezo: AeroSilk Piezo system with active tone control
UPC: 887802021187 In the Box Ibanez SR Series SRF705 Bass Workshop 5-String Fretless Electric Bass Guitar (Brown Burst Flat) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Neck Dimensions
- Scale: 34.0" / 864.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.8" / 45.0mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.7" / 68.0mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.8" / 21.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.9" / 23.5mm
- Radius: 12.0" / 305.0 mm
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ibanez SR Series SRF705 Bass Workshop 5-String Fretless Electric Bass Guitar in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Ibanez SRF705BBF Specs
| Right/Left Handed || Right-Handed |
| Number of Strings || 5 |
| Body Type || Solid |
| Cutaway || Double-Cutaway |
| Body Wood || Wings: Mahogany |
| Neck Type || Neck-Through Construction |
| Neck Wood || Maple |
| Fingerboard || Rosewood |
| Number of Frets || Fretless |
| Scale Length || 34.0" / |
| Radius || 12.0" OR |
| Nut Width || 45 mm |
| Bridge Type || Fixed |
| Pickups || Bridge: Humbucker |
| Controls || Tone Control: x 3 |
Volume Control: x 3
| Package Weight || 13.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 50.0 x 18.0 x 4.5" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Ibanez SR Series SRF705 Bass Workshop 5-String Fretless Electric Bass Guitar
|Subject: loose and scratchy tone pot.|
|Date: 23.11.2021 22:46:41||Name: Yoshida|
|submitted video to seller (Zzounds). Awaiting for a reply.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons ATV 4.5X14X40 MODEL ATV 4514. I just bought one and was needing a manual. ...
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...