User Manual for Ibanez SR Standard Series - SR300E - Electric Bass Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ibanez SR Standard Series - SR300E
- Product category: Bass Guitars Ibanez
- Brand: Ibanez
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ibanez Bass Guitars
User manual for the Ibanez SR Standard Series - SR300E contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ibanez product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ibanez user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ibanez product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The SR Standard Series SR300E from Ibanez is a modern electric bass featuring a nyatoh body in a metallic heather purple finish. Its bolt-on SR4 5-piece maple/walnut neck is fitted with a 24-fret jatoba fingerboard which has white dot inlays. The solid double-cutaway body delivers maximum resonance and sustain, while the SR neck is smooth and fast, providing unlimited playability for the most demanding player.
The PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups provide a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression. A 3-way power-tap selector switch allows you to choose between a variety of humbucking and single-coil settings, while the 3-band active EQ provides boost and cut over the treble, mid, and bass frequencies. Volume and balance controls can be used to further regulate the sound. Additionally, the SR300E is fitted with cosmo black hardware, including an Accu-cast B120 bridge, as well as a set of standard die-cast tuners on the headstock.
- PowerSpan Dual Coil Pickups
- Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PDC pickups produce a stronger signal, and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
- Custom 3-Band EQ with 3-Way Power Tap Switch
- The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds—combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
- Accu-Cast B120 Bridge
- The B120's extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. Walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively "trap" the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity.
- General Features
- Neck type: SR4 5-piece maple/walnut
- Body: Nyatoh body
- Fingerboard: Jatoba with white dot inlays
- Frets: 24, medium
- Bridge: Accu-cast B120 (0.7" / 19mm string spacing)
- Neck pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil (passive)
- Bridge pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil (passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with 3-way power tap switch
- Hardware color: cosmo black
In the Box Ibanez SR Standard Series - SR300E - Electric Bass (Metallic Heather Purple) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Neck Dimensions
- Scale: 34" / 864mm
- Width at nut: 1.5" / 38mm
- Width at last fret: 2.4" / 62mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.8" / 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.8" / 21.5mm
- Radius: 12" / 305mm
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ibanez SR Standard Series - SR300E - Electric Bass in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Ibanez SR Standard Specs
| Right/Left Handed || Right-Handed |
| Number of Strings || 4 |
| Body Type || Solid |
| Cutaway || Double-Cutaway |
| Body Wood || Nyatoh |
| Neck Type || Bolt-On Neck |
| Neck Wood || Maple, Walnut |
| Fingerboard || Jatoba |
| Number of Frets || 24 |
| Type of Frets || Medium |
| Scale Length || 34.00" / 863.6 mm |
| Bridge Type || Fixed |
| Pickguard || No |
| Pickups || Neck: Humbucker |
| Controls || Tone Control: x 3 |
Volume Control: x 1
Balance Control: x 1
| Package Weight || 7.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 47.9 x 18.4 x 3.1" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 01 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...