User Manual for Icon Pro Audio X Series iKeyboard 6X MIDI Contoller with Cubase LE Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Icon Pro Audio X Series iKeyboard
- Product category: Keyboard Controllers Icon Pro Audio
- Brand: Icon Pro Audio
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Icon Pro Audio Keyboard Controllers
User manual for the Icon Pro Audio X Series iKeyboard contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Icon Pro Audio product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Icon Pro Audio user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Icon Pro Audio product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The X Series iKeyboard 8X MIDI Contoller from ICON combines an 61-key piano keyboard with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. The controller features pitch bend and modulation wheels, and Octave and Transpose up/down buttons. The controller section also features a touch fader with LED feedback to control and automate levels and other parameters. The Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real time with your DAW and synchronizes automatically with different channel values when switching between channels. The large rotary encoder with LED ring can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plugin parameters, and more.
The ICON iKeyboard X comes with Cubase LE and includes factory presets for popular DAW's including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude, and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard X can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard X uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well. The controller is equipped and easy set up with Mackie Control and HUI protocol.
- Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with your DAW
- You can synchronize automatically with different channel value when switching between channels
- Dual function encoder knob (enter and rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoder to indicate the rotating position
- Velocity-sensitive piano style keyboard
- Modulation and pitch jog-wheel
- 18 assignable LED backlit buttons
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo, and Mute
- Six illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward, and Loop
- Transpose up/down buttons
- Multi velocity curves available for selection (keys and pads)
- Expression & sustain pedal TRS connectors
- Sustain pedal connector polarity reversible
- Class-compliant with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS X (IntelMac), and iOS
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, and Abelton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for pro tools
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
Table of Contents
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Icon Pro Audio X Series iKeyboard 6X MIDI Contoller with Cubase LE in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Icon Pro Audio IKEYBOARD6X Specs
| Keyboard || 61-key |
| OS Compatibility || Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 (Intel CPU/32/64-bit) |
iOS 7-9Windows 10, 8, 7, XP (32/64-bit)
| Connector || USB 2.0 |
Expression and sustain pedal TRS
| Output Jack || MIDI output jack |
| Power Requirements || Not specified by the manufacturer |
| Dimensions || Not specified by the manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by the manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 15.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 45.5 x 12.6 x 7.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 53 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: