User Manual for IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and Mastering Workstation Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and
- Product category: Virtual Processor Plug-Ins IK Multimedia
- Brand: IK Multimedia
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for IK Multimedia Virtual Processor Plug-Ins
User manual for the IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any IK Multimedia product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official IK Multimedia user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a IK Multimedia product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 is a mixing and mastering modular workstation that can be used as a standalone application or a plug-in for your DAW. It offers engineers maximum processing versatility with an audiophile-grade audio engine, high-end audio processor modules, a comprehensive, broadcast-ready suite of metering tools, and a resizable, single-window GUI for a fast and efficient workflow. The system brings together the essential plug-ins you need to treat and finalize your audio from raw mixes to a finished product, ready for uploading to digital delivery and streaming services, or for CD printing.T-RackS 5 comprises nine T-RackS audio processor modules and can be easily expanded with up to 38 T-RackS processors (available separately). Plug-ins include Master Match, Dyna-MU, EQual, ONE, Classic T-RackS Compressor, Classic T-RackS Equalizer, and more. Configurable mixing/mastering chains enable you to run up to 16 processors in parallel/series. The software ships with a collection of signature presets from the industry's top engineers.
- What's New in Version 5
- Four new powerful modules: Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE
- Fully redesigned, fully resizable, flexible interface with faster workflow
- New audiophile-grade audio engine, completely improved from input to output
- Supports audio up to 192 kHz / 32-bit floating point
- Offers 4 dithering options to optimize the dithering noise when reducing the bit-depth of your tracks
- Enhanced, extensive broadcast-ready professional metering tools
- Album assembly section with waveform editing, metadata, and multi-format file export
- Signature presets from the industry's top engineers
- Key Features
- Includes nine T-RackS audio processor modules
- Can be expanded with up to 38 high-precision and high-transparency T-RackS processor modules (available separately)
- Works as a standalone application and as a plug-in
- Easy to use with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single-module or chain bypass, compare function, and more
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain—run up to 16 processors in parallel/series
- High-quality oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurate digital models of vintage analog hardware devices—uses the company's DSM and SCC technologies
- Full latency compensation support
- Module presets and global presets
- Multiple-curve fade in and out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (WAV, AIFF, SD2, MP3), sampling rates, and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit-depth converters
- Single or multiple audio file processing (standalone only)
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing (available separately)
- ASIO- and CoreAudio-compatible (standalone only)
- Requires 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from within the program
- Emulation of a well-known American Vari-MU tube compressor celebrated for its warm sound and vivid, colored tone
- Master Match
- Automatically matches the sound of your songs with up to three different source tracks used as a reference
- 10-band parametric equalizer with transparent sound
- Precise editing using a vast array of filter shapes based on the typical curves of classic British and American analog EQs
- All-in-one solution for easily crafting final masters or shaping the sound of single tracks
- Easily mix subgroups
- Includes a compressor, EQ, harmonic exciter, low-end enhancer, and limiter
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Analog-modeled compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter
- Three-band mastering limiter
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
Table of Contents
- Full Metering
- Suite of metering tools that provide immediate and complete visual information about the content of your audio material
- Precision loudness LUFS meter, compliant with all leading professional reference standards
- Peak, RMS, and Dynamic Range meters
- Spectrogram, real-time analyzer, phase, and correlation meters
- VU/PPM meters
- Mid-Side meters
- Metering suite can be launched as a separate floating window
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and Mastering Workstation in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Specs
| System Requirements || macOS 10.9 or later |
64-bit application requires a 64-bit CPU and operating system
Intel Core 2 Duo (minimum)
4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested)
Windows 7, 8, 10
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 (minimum)
4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested)
Requires an ASIO-compatible sound card
Internet connection is required for web-based Custom Shop operations
Note: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2-compatible graphics adapter
| Supported Plug-In Formats || Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX, standalone |
| Audio Formats || WAV, AIFF, SD2, MP3 |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 02 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and Mastering Workstation
|Subject: Manual ik media t racks 5|
|Date: 08.05.2021 18:42:37||Name: Yeison|
|Buenos días quería saber si es posible quebme faciliten ese manual por favor|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LT MX REGO PLUS MANUAL...
I need Manual of below product :
Porta Brace ATV-F4 Audio Tactical Vest for Zoom F4 Portable Recorder
Celluon evoMouse USB...
Sennheiser HD 400S Over-Ear Headphones...
Honeywell 16 channel 6TB Hybrid HQA
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JBL Link 300
how to operate speaker...
JBL Link 300
operation of unit...
Name: ABDULNABI ALBANNA
ARRI Compact HMI 575W Fresnel Light
please send me quotation for ARR compact HMI 575W FRESNEL LIGHT KIT the quantity 1 UNIT
Este quemador, es exclusivamente para los formatos BLURAY
Name: Julio Cesar Guerra Rivas
ASUS BW-16D1X-U External Blu-ray Drive
Es posible gravar en un CD normal Musica, tambien puede leer un disco DVD y posteriormente pasarlo a un formato Blu Ray. Por lo demas, es muy buen aparato y tambien veloz en gravar.
Tengo DVD peliculas, puedo cargarlo en su memoria de mi lap top y gr...
Name: J Michael Connors
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
How do I add a paper size of A5 ?...