User Manual for IK Multimedia UNO Synth Portable Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the IK Multimedia UNO Synth Portable Monophonic
- Product category: Synthesizer Modules IK Multimedia
- Brand: IK Multimedia
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for IK Multimedia Synthesizer Modules
User manual for the IK Multimedia UNO Synth Portable Monophonic contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any IK Multimedia product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official IK Multimedia user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a IK Multimedia product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Musicians, DJs, and synthesizer aficionados will rejoice over the IK Multimedia UNO Synth, an ultra-portable, true-analog synthesizer made to deliver a massive analog sound but with a simple programming interface at a remarkably affordable price. Designed in conjunction with Italian boutique synth maker, Soundmachines and IK's synth guru, Erik Norlander, the UNO provides instant satisfaction for anyone who is new to synthesis, while seasoned professionals will appreciate the advanced features with both classic and modern sound capabilities.
- Quick Listen: IK Multimedia Uno Synth
The UNO is a single voice, dual-oscillator synthesizer with a multimode filter, two envelopes for the VCA and VCF, and a multi-waveform LFO. Each independent VCO offers saw, triangle, and pulse waveforms with variable shape, including pulse-width modulation (PWM). Additionally, a white noise generator can be added for noises sweeps, percussive sounds, and sound FX. The 2-pole OTA-based filter offers analog resonant modes with LP, BP, and HP selections. Other advanced features included a real-time and step-edit sequencer with 20 automatable parameters, as well as a 10-mode, 4-octave arpeggiator.
The onboard multitouch 27-note keyboard offers 14 scales plus a chromatic mode. To round out the instrument, a synchronized delay and 5 performance effects offer simple, yet effective, results. The UNO is self-tuning with auto-tune calibration. The rear panel offers USB MIDI via micro-USB and standard MIDI connectors via two (in/out) 5-pin DIN adapters. For audio connections, the UNO provides two 1/8" (3.5mm) connectors for input and output, allowing the unit to work with external gear, while connecting to headphones or a PA.
Complete MIDI implementation with all parameters and clock can be controlled via MIDI CC, while the Mac/Windows software editor/librarian allows you to create, store, and recall your own custom patches to any of the 80 onboard user preset slots. The IK Multimedia UNO can be powered by battery or via USB and includes four AA batteries, a micro-USB to USB cable, and two MIDI adapters.
In the Box IK Multimedia UNO Synth Portable Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Micro USB to USB Cable 2 x MIDI Adapters (2.5 mm to DIN) 4 x AA Batteries Limited 1-Year Warranty on Parts, Limited 90-Day Warranty on Labor Table of Contents
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs with continuously variable waveshape, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF, and VCA
- 2 independent analog VCOs with Saw, Triangle, and Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave and a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole multimode OTA-based sweepable analog resonant multimode filter with LPF, HPF, and BPF
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random, and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, and Amp
- AD (Filter) + AR (Amp) envelopes (full ADSR control available via MIDI CC or software editor)
- 40 onboard controls and LED display
- 10 mode, 4-octave arpeggiator
- Real-time and step edit 16-step sequencer with 20 automatable parameters
- Onboard multi-touch 27-note chromatic and scale keyboard with 15 scales
- Sync Delay audio effect and 5 performance effects
- Self-tuning with auto-tune calibration
- USB MIDI and 2.5mm jack MIDI IN/OUT (cables included)
- Audio In to daisy chain other audio devices with no need for a mixer
- Mac/PC software editor/librarian
- Complete MIDI implementation with all parameters and clock can be controlled via MIDI CC
- Battery (4 x AA) or USB powered
- Ultra-portable and lightweight
- Designed and made in Italy
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the IK Multimedia UNO Synth Portable Monophonic Analog Synthesizer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the IK Multimedia UNO Synth Portable Monophonic Analog Synthesizer can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
IK Multimedia Uno Synth Specs
| Synthesis Method || Type: Analog |
Polyphony: 1 x voice
Synthesis Structure: 2 x VCO, Noise generator, 1 x VCF, 1 x VCA, 2 x EG, 1 x LFO
VCO Variable Shape Waveforms: Triangle, sawtooth, pulse with variable pulse width
VCF: 2-pole resonant multimode filter with cutoff, resonance, ENV amount, drive
LFO: 7 x shapes (sine, triangle, square, saw up, saw down, random, sample & hold), rate
Modulation Destinations: Amp, pitch, filter, PWM, waveshape (PWM and waveshape via MIDI CC)
EG: Two for filter and amplitude (full ADSR is available via MIDI)
| Preset || 100 x presets (20 factory non-writable, 80 user) |
| Keyboard & Controllers || 7 x knobs (4 matrix, 3 fixed) |
15 x selectable scales (chromatic, major, minor, major pentatonic, minor pentatonic, major blues, minor blues, harmonic minor, Mixolydian, Dorian, Klezmer, Hungarian Gypsy, Spanish Gypsy, Japanese, south-east Asian)
| Sequencer || 16-step sequencer |
Real-time and step recording with parameter recording
Real-time parameter recording per-step
Directions: Forward, backward, forward and backward
Selectable length between 1 and 16 steps
| Arpeggiator || Arpeggiator: 10 modes |
Range: 4 octaves
| Effects || Delay |
Dive, scoop, vibrato, wah, tremolo
| Connections || Audio Out: Mini-jack 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo (mono summed) |
Audio In: Mini-jack 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo (mono summed)
2 x MIDI 2.5 mm mini-jack to DIN cables (In/Out)
1 x micro-USB
| Power || 4 x AA Batteries |
| Dimensions (W × H × D) || 10.1 x 8.9 x 1.9" / 25.7 x 22.6 x 4.9 cm |
| Weight || 14.1 oz / 399.7 g (battering excluded) |
| Package Weight || 1.7 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.0 x 7.7 x 2.5" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 26 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: