User Manual for Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP Network Indoor Dome Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP
- Product category: Wired IP Cameras Ikegami
- Brand: Ikegami
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ikegami Wired IP Cameras
User manual for the Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ikegami product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ikegami user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ikegami product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP Network Indoor Dome Camera with a 1/3" CMOS sensor and 2.9 to 10mm varifocal lens captures high-quality images at a resolution of up to 1329 x 1049 (SXGA). It supports individually configurable multiple H.264 and M-JPEG video streams at up to 30 fps. A minimum illumination of 1.1 lux (color) and 0.017 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance.
The backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source. Additionally, the white balance feature of the camera adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to ensure that you always get clear images. This Indoor Camera also includes advanced features such as privacy masking and flicker less function. On detecting any motion in the vicinity, the camera captures just-in-time snapshots and sends alarm triggers. The built-in 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables for power supply.
- Image Capture & Quality
- 1/3" 1.4 MP CMOS Sensor captures and 2.9 to 10mm varifocal lens high resolution, high sensitivity, and high picture quality images
- SXGA resolution up to 1329 x 1049 at maximum 30 fps
- H.264 compression reduces video file size without compromising on image integrity and network resources and facilitates real-time monitoring of high-quality images
- Multiple H.264 and MPEG streams can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- Auto White Balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Backlight compensation adjusts the video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Auto iris function constantly adjusts the iris opening on the lens according to the available light levels to maintain picture clarity in varied lighting conditions
- True Day/Night Function
- Minimum illumination of 1.1 lux at f/1.2 (color) and 0.017 lux at f/1.2 (B&W)
- Electronic Sensitivity Control
- Sensitivity variable up to 32x
- Beneficial for covering scenes that require high sensitivity
- Automatic sensitivity control function helps achieve optimally bright images even with auto iris lenses
- Intelligent Features
- Focus EZ feature ensures that an accurate focus can be set readily with the best depth of field
- Focus Assist function allows for accurate camera focus adjustment
- Privacy masking function allows you to block up to 8 configurable regions of an image for security reasons
- Optional VMS Compatibility Milestones, DVTel
- DVTel player creates, develops, and delivers multi-source intelligence systems over IP networks
- Alarms & Events
- Motion detection compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected within the camera's field-of-view
- Pre-/post-alarm function to record images prior to generation of an alarm
- 1-way Audio
- Allows you to hear visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
In the Box Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP Network Indoor Dome Camera Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Power over Ethernet
- Allows you to power the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring
- Compatible with 12 VDC power supply
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP Network Indoor Dome Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Ikegami IPD-DM100 Specs
| Sensor || 1/3" CMOS 1.4 MP |
| Effective Pixels (H x V) || 1329 x 1049 SXGA progressive |
| Minimum Illumination || 1.1 lux F1.2 (B & W: 0.017 lux) |
| Electronic Sensitivity UP || Maximum 32x |
| Day & Night || Digital |
| Remote Flange Back || No |
| SD Card Slot || Yes |
| Analog Video Output || Yes (VBS) |
| White Balance || ATW1 / ATW2 / AWC / manual |
| Audio Input || Yes |
| Built-In Microphone || Yes |
| Image Compression || H.264 / M-JPEG |
| Privacy Masking || Yes |
| Protocol || TCP, UDP, RTP / RTCP, RTSP, HTTP, FTP |
| Control Options || Image quality: 1280 x 1024 / 640 x 480 |
Frame rate 7steps: 30, 15, 10, 5, 3, 2, 1 fps
Bit rates: 512 kbps to 6 Mbps
Transmission mode: VBR / CBR (variable bitrate / constant bitrate)
| Back Light Compensation || Yes |
| Focus || EZ focus provided |
| Motion Detection || Yes |
| Pre/Post Alarm Buffer || Yes |
| Lens || Yes, varifocal lens: 2.9 to 10 mm |
| Lens Mount || F mount |
| Power Requirement || 12 VDC / PoE compatible |
| Power Consumption || 7 W approximately |
| Dimensions (Ø x H) || 5.43 x 5.70" (138 x 145 mm) |
| Weight || 29.63 oz (840 g) |
| Package Weight || 4.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.0 x 12.0 x 12.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 32 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
MPM 1000 ...
Paramount Zxn 006bt user manual ...
ZAGG Cover-fit N12PKZKCF
Deka synchro hp platform...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Venture 30 cable
Name: Neil Razdan
GOAL ZERO Venture 30 Solar USB
I bought the Venture 30 and the Nomad 7 together 6-7 years ago. Couple of things I am trying to figure out. I somehow, packed the Venture30 away and forgot where I put it. For 3-4 years. One day I found it once again, and tried to charge it. It took couple of days to charge of t...
Problem with wheels
Name: Terry Noxel
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
The wheels on the cart got turned backwards (sideways) and I cannot get them back on the right side of the platform. Is there a way for me to take the wheels off and then reinstall them in the proper position?...
Kasa camera login Process
Name: Kasa camera login
TP-Link Kasa Spot 1080p Security Camera
Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog....
Name: yehuda hashai
Leica SF 64 Flash
Manuel instucion leica Sf64...
Name: Jason Scott
JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Speaker
Is there a way to connect the partybox 300 via Bluetooth with my Uconnect sound system in my Jeep? I know the Partybox can connect to another partybox but not sure the best way to connect it to another Bluetooth speaker or to my car stereo...