User Manual for Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP Network Indoor Dome Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP
- Product category: Wired IP Cameras Ikegami
- Brand: Ikegami
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ikegami Wired IP Cameras
User manual for the Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ikegami product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ikegami user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ikegami product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP Network Indoor Dome Camera with a 1/3" CMOS sensor and 2.9 to 10mm varifocal lens captures high-quality images at a resolution of up to 1329 x 1049 (SXGA). It supports individually configurable multiple H.264 and M-JPEG video streams at up to 30 fps. A minimum illumination of 1.1 lux (color) and 0.017 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance.
The backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source. Additionally, the white balance feature of the camera adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to ensure that you always get clear images. This Indoor Camera also includes advanced features such as privacy masking and flicker less function. On detecting any motion in the vicinity, the camera captures just-in-time snapshots and sends alarm triggers. The built-in 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables for power supply.
- Image Capture & Quality
- 1/3" 1.4 MP CMOS Sensor captures and 2.9 to 10mm varifocal lens high resolution, high sensitivity, and high picture quality images
- SXGA resolution up to 1329 x 1049 at maximum 30 fps
- H.264 compression reduces video file size without compromising on image integrity and network resources and facilitates real-time monitoring of high-quality images
- Multiple H.264 and MPEG streams can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- Auto White Balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Backlight compensation adjusts the video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Auto iris function constantly adjusts the iris opening on the lens according to the available light levels to maintain picture clarity in varied lighting conditions
- True Day/Night Function
- Minimum illumination of 1.1 lux at f/1.2 (color) and 0.017 lux at f/1.2 (B&W)
- Electronic Sensitivity Control
- Sensitivity variable up to 32x
- Beneficial for covering scenes that require high sensitivity
- Automatic sensitivity control function helps achieve optimally bright images even with auto iris lenses
- Intelligent Features
- Focus EZ feature ensures that an accurate focus can be set readily with the best depth of field
- Focus Assist function allows for accurate camera focus adjustment
- Privacy masking function allows you to block up to 8 configurable regions of an image for security reasons
- Optional VMS Compatibility Milestones, DVTel
- DVTel player creates, develops, and delivers multi-source intelligence systems over IP networks
- Alarms & Events
- Motion detection compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected within the camera's field-of-view
- Pre-/post-alarm function to record images prior to generation of an alarm
- 1-way Audio
- Allows you to hear visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
In the Box Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP Network Indoor Dome Camera Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Power over Ethernet
- Allows you to power the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring
- Compatible with 12 VDC power supply
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ikegami IPD-DM100 Type 31 Megapixel IP Network Indoor Dome Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Ikegami IPD-DM100 Specs
| Sensor || 1/3" CMOS 1.4 MP |
| Effective Pixels (H x V) || 1329 x 1049 SXGA progressive |
| Minimum Illumination || 1.1 lux F1.2 (B & W: 0.017 lux) |
| Electronic Sensitivity UP || Maximum 32x |
| Day & Night || Digital |
| Remote Flange Back || No |
| SD Card Slot || Yes |
| Analog Video Output || Yes (VBS) |
| White Balance || ATW1 / ATW2 / AWC / manual |
| Audio Input || Yes |
| Built-In Microphone || Yes |
| Image Compression || H.264 / M-JPEG |
| Privacy Masking || Yes |
| Protocol || TCP, UDP, RTP / RTCP, RTSP, HTTP, FTP |
| Control Options || Image quality: 1280 x 1024 / 640 x 480 |
Frame rate 7steps: 30, 15, 10, 5, 3, 2, 1 fps
Bit rates: 512 kbps to 6 Mbps
Transmission mode: VBR / CBR (variable bitrate / constant bitrate)
| Back Light Compensation || Yes |
| Focus || EZ focus provided |
| Motion Detection || Yes |
| Pre/Post Alarm Buffer || Yes |
| Lens || Yes, varifocal lens: 2.9 to 10 mm |
| Lens Mount || F mount |
| Power Requirement || 12 VDC / PoE compatible |
| Power Consumption || 7 W approximately |
| Dimensions (Ø x H) || 5.43 x 5.70" (138 x 145 mm) |
| Weight || 29.63 oz (840 g) |
| Package Weight || 4.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.0 x 12.0 x 12.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 32 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Lorex by flir model LHV210800 manuel keep getting no signal message in small blue frame middle of screen after a few minutes it resets itself again ...
JVC DVD Home ENTERTAINMENT CENTER MX-536B Muhero...
Wildgame Innovations 4.3" Trail Pad LCD Media view vu50...
03 gxp bonneville Pontiac owners manual
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Muhero Poulus
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
My system suddenly stops up on turning up the volume. Even the standby light does not show, what should I do?Query...
Name: Colin Waldron
Schmidt & Bender 12.5-50x56 Field Target
My S&B Field Target scope I wish to use at 25 yds . It appears to be zeroed at 10 m but shooots high at 25 m. I cannot wind below zero to lower the crosshairs further. Is there some sort of zero lock ? How do I get lower as I bought this to use for bench rest and do not wish to a...
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto Lens (37mm Thread
Name: Newell Barrett
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto
Have tried this lens on 2 phones, all I get is a small circle in the middle of the screen (the telephoto section), this is with the lens pressed hard against the phone camera...
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....