User Manual for Ikegami ISD-A14-25_ATM Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Mini Cube Color Camera with 3.6mm Lens & CBK-A14 ATM Bracket Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ikegami ISD-A14-25_ATM Hyper Wide Light Dynamic
- Product category: Wired Analog & HD Cameras Ikegami
- Brand: Ikegami
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ikegami Wired Analog & HD Cameras
User manual for the Ikegami ISD-A14-25_ATM Hyper Wide Light Dynamic contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ikegami product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ikegami user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ikegami product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Ikegami ISD-A14-25_ATM Camera Kit includes an ISD-A14 Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Mini Cube Color Camera with 3.6mm lens and CBK-A14 ATM Bracket. The mini cube camera features a 1/3" Pixim Seawolf sensor and captures clear, high resolution images (up to 520TVL, 690 HTVL-Effective). The camera reproduces clear and natural images even in locations where there is a significant difference in the intensity of illumination, thanks to the Hyper Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) function. The camera's compact cube body gives it the flexibility to be installed in a broad array of locations and equipment such as ATM machines (using the included CBK-A14 ATM Bracket) and outdoor housings. Automatic Tracking White Balance (ATW) control automatically adjusts white balance control when the subject's color temperature fluctuates. The camera is designed for smear-free imaging and low noise. The Digital Signal Processor (DSP) effectively enhances details and produces crisp & sharp images with a high signal-to-noise ratio. In addition to the WDR control based on multi-sampling system, normal settings with the Scene File function and 4-position scene file (preset file) for a particular scene are provided. Using this function enables an easy setup suitable for a scene without any special adjustment.
- ISD-A14 Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Mini Cube Color Camera (2.5mm Lens) The Ikegami ISD-A14 Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Mini Cube Color Camera (2.5mm Lens) is specifically designed for use in surveillance areas that require discreet monitoring, such as retail stores, banks, and office buildings. With its Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS sensor, the camera accurately captures every aspect of any scene and reproduces high-resolution images. Its 2.5mm fixed lens enhances details to capture crisp images up to 520 TVL in high resolution mode. The camera's Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range feature strikes a proper balance between the bright and dark regions of an image to highlight the important details of a scene.
In addition to the wide dynamic control, automatic sensitivity control function helps achieve optimally bright images even with fixed iris lenses. Once you've adjusted the camera as per your requirement, you can select the scene file function to store the settings for up to 4 different shooting conditions. This way you can easily set up a scene quickly without any special adjustment.
Its compact and lightweight cube body gives it the flexibility to be installed in a broad array of locations such as ATM machines.
- 1/3" Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS sensor and 2.5mm fixed lens
- Captures high resolution images up to 520 TVL (690 HTVL - effective)
- Operates well in locations even with a minimum illumination of 1 lux at F2.5
- Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range reproduces a clear and natural image even in locations where there is a significant difference in the intensity of illumination, such as window areas or lobby entrances of buildings
- Automatic sensitivity control function helps achieve optimally bright images even with fixed iris lenses
- Focus EZ feature ensures that an accurate focus can be set readily with the best depth of field
- Automatic Gain Control adjusts the camera settings depending on the illumination conditions
- White balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Scene file function uses up to 4 preset patterns, with the help of an external trigger these presets can be recalled to correct and enhance the video out signal
- Privacy masking function allows you to block up to 8 configurable regions of an image for security reasons
- Optional SUT-A14 Control Board for local setup
- Includes remote control for accessing camera functions
- Supports NTSC and PAL standards
- Works on a 12 VDC power supply
In the Box Bundle Items ISD-A14 Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Mini Cube Color Camera (2.5mm Lens) avctszzbavusxxuuxryyurz CBK-A14 ATM Bracket for ISD-A14 Cube Camera Table of Contents
- CBK-A14 ATM Bracket for ISD-A14 Cube Camera
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ikegami ISD-A14-25_ATM Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Mini Cube Color Camera with 3.6mm Lens & CBK-A14 ATM Bracket in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- ISD-A14 Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Mini Cube Color Camera (2.5mm Lens)
| Image Sensor || 1/3" DPS CMOS sensor |
| Total Pixel Number || Approximately 410,000 pixels, 768 (H) x 540 (V) |
| Scanning System || NTSC: 525 TVL / 59.94 Hz, 2 : 1 interlaced |
PAL: 625 TVL / 50 Hz, 2 : 1 interlaced
| Sync System || Internal sync (crystal lock) |
| Video Output || VBS 1.0 Vpp / 75 ohms |
| Horizontal Resolution || 520 TVL (690 HTVL-Effective) |
| S/N Ratio || 50 dB (p-p/rms) |
| Minimum Illumination || 1.0 lux / F2.5 (AGC ON, 50IRE) |
| Wide Dynamic Range || Built-in and variable |
| AGC (Automatic Gain Control) || ON (AGC, HYPER-AGC) / OFF (LOW, MID, HIGH), selectable |
| Electronic Sensitivity Control || Built-in, ON (AUTO) / OFF selectable (maximum 32 times) |
| White Balance || ATW / ATWex / AWC / MANU, selectable |
| Detail Correction || Built-in |
| Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) || Built-in, On / OFF selectable (DNR function) |
| Color Rolling Reduction || Built-in, On / OFF selectable (CRR function) |
| Privacy Masking || Built-in (maximum 8 zones) |
| Monitor Output Selection || Built-in, CRT / LCD selectable |
| Camera ID || Up to 24 characters (alphanumeric & symbols) |
| Remote Setup || Available (with an optional remote setup unit) |
| Lens Mount || M12 mount |
| Lens || M12 fixed focal length lens |
| Focal Length || 2.5 mm |
| Maximum Aperture Ratio || 2.5 |
| Viewing Angle (H/V) || 113.4° x 85.9° |
| Power Requirement || 12 VDC ±10% |
| Power Consumption || 1.6 W |
| Input/Output Connectors || VIDEO OUT -- BNC 12 VDC - DC jack (applicable plug ø 5.5 x 2.1 mm, center plus) |
| Relative Humidity || RH 30 to 90% (no condensation) |
| Operating Temperature || 13.5 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) |
| Weight || Approximately 0.18 lb (80 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.0 x 6.0 x 6.0" |
- CBK-A14 ATM Bracket for ISD-A14 Cube Camera
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 71 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Jvc soundbar TH-N536B MANUAL reguest cause my wireless subwoover can't connect with bar the lights can't stop flush green and red please help...
On 7.5/10w wireless charging pad for smart phones,tablets and other qi devices...
Pictar Pro Smartphone DSLR Camera Grip...
weaver micro red dot holo sight...
Google home hub...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Tony Guggino
miggo Pictar Plus Camera Grip for
I can't find a manual for the Pictar Pro Smartphone DSLR Camera Grip...
Name: Ángel diaz
On-Stage DB2050 Active Stereo Multimedia DI
My direct box only worked 10 minutes and it turned off. I do not know if it burned or contains a battery that has finished my box is one. DB2050 stereo Pc dibox, can you give me an opinion about what happened?...
Error! - when press record button
Zoom Q4n Handy Video Recorder
Hi... so, here's the problem; on my Zoom Q4n, when I press "record" button, there are 4 quick clicks heard, and on the screen it says "Error!". Also, when I go into "Files" folder, it says "no files". When I connect camera on PC using card reader, camera is not recognized on PC.....
Name: Lisette Hanlon
Sega Genesis Classics
Hi, just got mega drive classics on PS4 for my son and sonic seems to be stuck in demo mode. Actually only got it for sonic really so he’s pretty gutted. Any advise?
resetting with new wifi
Name: Carol L Cato
Google Home Mini
As the note on line from Richard Bogen, I have installed a new wifi provider and am having trouble updating to my mini. Also, FYI I am using a jitterbug cell phone and think it is android...