User Manual for iLuv TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds with Charging Case Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the iLuv TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds
- Product category: Bluetooth Headphones iLuv
- Brand: iLuv
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for iLuv Bluetooth Headphones
User manual for the iLuv TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any iLuv product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official iLuv user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a iLuv product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Designed for an active lifestyle, the TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds from iLuv give you the ability to enjoy music and take calls while you exercise, without any cumbersome headbands or cables. This set of Bluetooth earbuds are rated IPX4, so they can withstand sweat and splashes of water. The ergonomic, double-locking system of angled eartips and ear fins help to provide a comfortable and secure fit.
Getting up and running is made easier with Smart Pairing technology, and with cVc 6.0 noise suppression, music and voice calls are enhanced by reducing ambient noise. A charging case is included to keep the earbuds topped off between sessions.
- Smart Pairing
- With Smart Pairing technology, you only have to pair the TrueBTAir earbuds with your mobile device once. After that, they automatically pair with your device by simply removing them from their charging case. If you happen to wander out of the 33' range to your device, they will reconnect automatically when back in range.
- Active & Passive Noise Isolation
- By the sheer fact that the TrueBTAir headphones are earbuds, you will enjoy some degree of isolation from ambient noise. In fact, the TrueBTAir comes with three pair of different sized tips for a more customized fit. However, iLuv has also included Qualcomm's cVc 6.0 noise cancelling technology. cVc 6.0's additional layer of noise suppression not only helps to keep you motivated when listening to your workout mix, but you'll enjoy clearer phone conversations as well.
- Charging Case
- The included charging case is where you store your TrueBTAir earbuds to both protect and recharge them when not in use. The headphones themselves feature 60mAh batteries in each earbud, giving you up to 4 hours of playback and talk time. With an 800mAh battery built-in, the charging case can completely recharge both earbuds up to five times before the case needs recharging. When not in use, the earbuds have a standby time of up to 220 hours.
UPC: 639247142015 In the Box iLuv TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds with Charging Case Charging Case Pair of Large Eartips (0.59") Pair of Medium Eartips (0.43") Pair of Small Eartips (0.39") Pair of Ear Fins Micro-USB Charging Cable (3') Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Information
- Ultra mini and lightweight - Roughly the size of a U.S. quarter
Built-in microphone and remote for hands-free call and playback control (iOS and Android compatible)
Optimized bass chamber for improved sound quality
Earbuds can be used together or individually
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the iLuv TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds with Charging Case in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
iLuv TrueBTAir Specs
| Active Noise Cancellation || No |
| Design || In-Ear (Intra-aural) |
| Controls/Microphone Location || Earpiece |
| Bluetooth Profiles || A2DP |
| Bluetooth Version || 4.2 + EDR |
| Wireless Range || 33' / 10.1 m |
| NFC || None |
| Headphone Charging Port || Pins |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Capacity (mAh) || 120 mAh |
| Runtime || 4 Hours (BT) |
220 Hours (Standby)
| Additional Runtime || 20 Hours |
| Capacity || 800 mAh |
| Charging Port || Micro-USB |
| IP Rating || IPX4 |
| LED Indicator || Yes |
| Package Weight || 0.66 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.75 x 5.15 x 1.6" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 51 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to iLuv TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds with Charging Case
|Subject: Earphones don’t sync together |
|Date: 29.10.2020 08:07:40||Name: Thomas Sanchez|
|Can you tell me how to re-sync my earphones together|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvanua 7” swivel Blu-ray Disc portable player...
Hello, I am wondering if you can make a dummy battery coupler for Sony npf batteries...
Planet Waves Eclipse Tuner...
Bresser bird feeder camera....