User Manual for Impact 5-Lamp Cool LT 2-Light Diffusion Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Impact 5-Lamp Cool LT 2-Light Diffusion
- Product category: Fluorescent Lights Impact
- Brand: Impact
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Impact Fluorescent Lights
User manual for the Impact 5-Lamp Cool LT 2-Light Diffusion contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Impact product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Impact user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Impact product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Impact 5-Lamp Fluorescent Cool Light Diffusion Kit gives you great flexibility at an excellent price: 2 daylight-balanced fluorescent light heads (variable across 3 f-stops), 2 light stands, and 2 diffusers to soften the light. Each light head holds 5 lamps (for a total of 150 watts), and each lamp can be turned on/off separately to increase or decrease the overall light output. An 18.5" reflector provides wide, even coverage, and an included internal diffusion panel can be used to further soften the light. A fabric diffusion sock that fits over the front of the light is included for further light diffusion, with a 1/2-stop loss of light.
In the Box
- 2 x Impact VA903 5-Lamp Fluorescent Cool Light (120 VAC) The Impact 5-Lamp Fluorescent Cool Light accepts screw-in fluorescent lamps. Independent switches on the rear of the unit vary light output across a three f-stop range by selecting between one, two, three, four, or all five lamps. This 150-watt fluorescent head provides 7500 lumens, and is 5500K daylight balanced without the need for conversion filters. The angle of the head is easily adjusted with its tilting 5/8" light stand mount and convenient positioning handle.
- Separate power switches mounted on the rear allow "dimming" of this fixture.
- The 18.5" reflector provides wide, even coverage, and an included internal diffusion panel can be used to further soften the light.
- Includes a 13' detachable grounded power cord.
- 2 x Impact Air-Cushioned Light Stand (Black, 8') This aluminum Impact Air-Cushioned Light Stand rises to a height of 8' and folds down to 29.6". The stand has sure-twist section locks and 4 sections and will support up to 8 lb. If you forget to tighten any section with your light mounted, the light slowly descends, thanks to the air-cushioned action. This useful feature saves equipment and fingers from harm during busy photo sessions.
- Air Cushioned
- Protects equipment from impact damage.
- Compact Design
- Will fit easily into most location cases.
- Accepts Casters
- Eases positioning of heavy lights.
- Available as accessories.
- 2 x Impact 18" Diffuser Sock This Impact Diffuser Sock is a heat-resistant (see note), 18" nylon fabric light softener ringed with strong elastic for a snug fit around metal strobe head reflectors. The diffuser softens the light output and reduces it by 1 stop.Diffuser Socks are stackable, offering the opportunity to increase the diffusion effect while reducing the light output. Note: Intended for use on flash heads or fluorescent sources. Do not use on continuous hot light sources.
- Diffuses and softens the light output by 1 stop
- 2 x VA903 5-Lamp Fluorescent Cool Light (120 VAC) dfzqsqdyzcsuxeuzcrzdbydwrcxs
- 18.5" Reflector
- Internal Diffusion Panel
- 5 x Spiral Fluorescent Lamp - 27/30 Watts/120 Volts
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- 2 x Air-Cushioned Light Stand (Black, 8')
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Impact 5-Lamp Cool LT 2-Light Diffusion Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- 2 x Impact VA903 5-Lamp Fluorescent Cool Light (120 VAC)
| Input Voltage || 120 VAC |
| Lamps || 5 |
| Ballast || In each bulb of choice |
| Mounting || Standard 5/8" |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 10.3 x 5.6 x 12.5" / 26.0 x 14.3 x 31.7 cm |
| Weight || Fixture Only: 4.5 lb / 2 kg |
With Reflector, Bulbs, and Diffusion Panel: 7.7 lb / 3.5 kg
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.1 x 20.6 x 9.8" |
- 2 x Impact Air-Cushioned Light Stand (Black, 8')
| Maximum Load || 8 lb (3.6 kg) |
| Leg Tip || 20 mm |
| Attachment Size || 5/8" Stud with 1/4"-20 in threaded tip |
| Accepts Wheels || Yes |
| Air Cushioned || Yes |
| Maximum Height || 96" (243.8 cm) |
| Minimum Height || 34" (86.3 cm) |
| Folded Height || 29.6 (75.2 cm) |
| Footprint Diameter || 36" (91.4 cm) |
| Weight || 2.05 lb (1 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 29.75 x 3.2 x 3.15" |
- 2 x Impact 18" Diffuser Sock
| Material || Nylon |
| Size || 18" (45.7 cm) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.8 x 8.0 x 1.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Google pixel 4a 128GB M...
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Logitech 305 K...
I need a user manual for a Rayovax P13 battery charger for AA and AAA. ...
Hi. I need the user manuel for the : SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1To
"High-speed NVMe Storage" up to 1050 MB/s READ, and 1000 MBs WRITE
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli.
Name: De Lucia Domenico
ZEISS Victory Compact Point Red Standard
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli. Grazie!...
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....