User Manual for Insta360 Air Camera for Android Devices Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Insta360 Air Camera for Android Devices
- Product category: All 360 Video Cameras Insta360
- Brand: Insta360
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Insta360 All 360 Video Cameras
User manual for the Insta360 Air Camera for Android Devices contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Insta360 product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Insta360 user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Insta360 product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Turn your Android smartphone into a 360° camera with the Insta360 Air. This lightweight and compact spherical camera connects to your device via micro-USB. Once attached, it can capture 360° images and video. You can stream these images instantly or save them for later using the free Insta360 Air app and Insta360 Player. You can even switch to VR mode and use a VR headset (sold separately) to create a truly immersive experience. Beyond sharing experiences, the Insta360 can function as webcam for video conferencing using services like Skype or other meeting software.
The Insta360 Air features dual 210° fish-eye lenses and is capable of capturing 3K images and 2K video (3K video capture is available with certain Android devices). The Air utilizes real-time stitching, allowing you to stream your content instantly. It supports most live-streaming and sharing platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, Skype, and more.
- HD Images and Video
- Featuring dual 210° fish-eye lenses and real-time image stitching, the Insta360 Air capture spherical images, so nothing and no one is out of shot. The camera outputs 3K stills and 2K videos (3K-ready with select Android smartphones).
- Live Stream
- Live stream all your 360-degree content to compatible platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, and more.
- Advanced Stabilization Technology
- The Insta360 Air's built-in advanced stabilization algorithm increases precision and makes it easy for everyone to capture smooth panoramic shots.
- Webcam Ready
- The Insta360 Air can also be used as a 360° webcam when connected to laptops.
- Intuitive App
- The Insta360 Air is simple to use. Once connected to an Android device, the app automatically activates. The app also features image- and video-editing tools so that users can create content specific to their tastes.
UPC: 842126100116 In the Box Insta360 Air Camera for Android Devices (Micro-USB) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Sleek Design
- The compact Air camera is lightweight and ultra-portable.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Insta360 Air Camera for Android Devices in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Insta360 Air Specs
| Requirements || Minimum Smartphone Requirements: |
Supports OTG Android 5.1 or above 2GB of RAM or above System on Chip (SOC):
- Qualcomm: 600 Series or 800 Series
- MTK: Helio X10, X20, X25, X30 Series
- Exynos: 7410, 8890
- Huawei Kirin: Kirin9xx Series
| Connector || Micro-USB |
| Aperture || f/2.4 |
| Resolution || Photo Capture: 3008 x 1504 (3K) |
Video Capture: 2560 x 1280 (3008 x 1504 with select devices)
| Frames Per Second (FPS) || Video: 30 fps |
| Dimensions || 1.56 x 1.48" (39.62 x 37.6 mm) |
| Weight || 0.93 oz (26.5 g) |
| Package Weight || 0.525 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 3.8 x 3.7 x 2.8" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 90 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...