User Manual for IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit with 3 Additional Receivers Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit
- Product category: Powerline Networking IOGEAR
- Brand: IOGEAR
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for IOGEAR Powerline Networking
User manual for the IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any IOGEAR product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official IOGEAR user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a IOGEAR product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Transmit your HDMI signal through your home's electrical outlets with the HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit with 3 Additional Receivers from IOGEAR. With this kit, you can transmit an HDMI signal over distances of up to 984' and distribute the signal to up to four total displays using additional receivers. Once configured, the Powerline Pro Receiver supports display resolutions up to 1080p, along with the ability to control the source device thanks to built-in IR remote signal transmission.
- HDMI over Powerline up to 984'
- With IOGEAR's HDMI Over Powerline PRO Kit, you can transmit high-definition video and audio at distances up to 984' over your home and small office's existing power outlets without having to incur the expense of rewiring. Enjoy content from your Blu-ray, set-top box or PC at resolutions up to 1080p. Simply plug the transmitter into a power outlet and connect your HDMI source. Connect the HDMI receiver to a different power outlet and connect to your HDTV, monitor or projector.
Note: This product requires an electrical power environment where the electrical wiring is on the same power phase (100~240 VAC grid) and should not be connected through an extension cord, power strip or surge protector. For optimal performance, plug directly into a wall socket and to the same unbroken circuit.
- Flexible and Expandable Installation
- Connect up to 4 total receivers to each HDMI Over Powerline PRO Kit and distribute HD video to multiple displays. The Powerline transmitter also includes an HDMI local display output for connecting a local display and for monitoring that digital signals are transmitted to all locations. The kit is plug-and-play, so setup is as simple as connecting your source device and display(s) and powering on the Powerline transmitter and receiver.
- Home Entertainment and Small Office / Home Office Applications
- IOGEAR's HDMI Over Powerline PRO Kit is ideal for use in home entertainment and SOHO environments, particularly in dead spots where Wi-Fi connectivity is an issue. Watch your favorite movie or TV show in one room and continue watching it in another room or transmit to multiple TVs around your office when having a presentation.
- Infrared (IR) Pass-Through
- The included IR extension cable and IR blast cable allow you to control your source device remotely. Point your source device's remote control at any of the receivers to control the media source from any area of your home or office.
UPC: 881317514912 In the Box IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit with 3 Additional Receivers HDMI Over Powerline Pro Transmitter 4 x HDMI Over Powerline Pro Receivers 4 x IR Extension Cables IR Blast Cable 5 x Power Adapters 5 x HDMI Cables Limited 1-Year Warranty More from Manufacturer dwsxwtfwfxttasfsb Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- • Local HDMI out on transmitter
• Transmitter can send HDMI signal to 4 receivers simultaneously
• Plug-and-play installation
• HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit with 3 Additional Receivers in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
IOGEAR GPLHDPROK4 Specs
| Requirements || Displays |
HDTV, HD display or HD projector with HDMI input
1 x HDMI output
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 16 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hammond E-311 Manuals...
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Emergency Calls Off - Galaxy SM-J737U
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
By mistake I pressed Emergency Call On and after I disabled that feature. But I was seeing on the top left hand side the "Emergency Calls Only" and I lost connection with Network. I can operate only with wifi.
I tried to shut it off, remove the sim card, rest the networ...
WHAY KIND OF BATTERY SHOUL I BUY VIVICAM XX14
Name: wayne searle
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
WHAT KIND OF BATTERYS I NEED TO BUY I TRUED BATTERIES TWICE BRAND NEW SAYS BATTERY LOW ETC
CAN I BUT RECHARBLE BATTERIES
Name: Abuwi Coleman
Adesso NuScan 4100B Bluetooth Handheld CCD
How do I program the scanner?...
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...