User Manual for IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit with 3 Additional Receivers Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit
- Product category: Powerline Networking IOGEAR
- Brand: IOGEAR
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for IOGEAR Powerline Networking
User manual for the IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any IOGEAR product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official IOGEAR user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a IOGEAR product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Transmit your HDMI signal through your home's electrical outlets with the HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit with 3 Additional Receivers from IOGEAR. With this kit, you can transmit an HDMI signal over distances of up to 984' and distribute the signal to up to four total displays using additional receivers. Once configured, the Powerline Pro Receiver supports display resolutions up to 1080p, along with the ability to control the source device thanks to built-in IR remote signal transmission.
- HDMI over Powerline up to 984'
- With IOGEAR's HDMI Over Powerline PRO Kit, you can transmit high-definition video and audio at distances up to 984' over your home and small office's existing power outlets without having to incur the expense of rewiring. Enjoy content from your Blu-ray, set-top box or PC at resolutions up to 1080p. Simply plug the transmitter into a power outlet and connect your HDMI source. Connect the HDMI receiver to a different power outlet and connect to your HDTV, monitor or projector.
Note: This product requires an electrical power environment where the electrical wiring is on the same power phase (100~240 VAC grid) and should not be connected through an extension cord, power strip or surge protector. For optimal performance, plug directly into a wall socket and to the same unbroken circuit.
- Flexible and Expandable Installation
- Connect up to 4 total receivers to each HDMI Over Powerline PRO Kit and distribute HD video to multiple displays. The Powerline transmitter also includes an HDMI local display output for connecting a local display and for monitoring that digital signals are transmitted to all locations. The kit is plug-and-play, so setup is as simple as connecting your source device and display(s) and powering on the Powerline transmitter and receiver.
- Home Entertainment and Small Office / Home Office Applications
- IOGEAR's HDMI Over Powerline PRO Kit is ideal for use in home entertainment and SOHO environments, particularly in dead spots where Wi-Fi connectivity is an issue. Watch your favorite movie or TV show in one room and continue watching it in another room or transmit to multiple TVs around your office when having a presentation.
- Infrared (IR) Pass-Through
- The included IR extension cable and IR blast cable allow you to control your source device remotely. Point your source device's remote control at any of the receivers to control the media source from any area of your home or office.
UPC: 881317514912 In the Box IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit with 3 Additional Receivers HDMI Over Powerline Pro Transmitter 4 x HDMI Over Powerline Pro Receivers 4 x IR Extension Cables IR Blast Cable 5 x Power Adapters 5 x HDMI Cables Limited 1-Year Warranty More from Manufacturer dwsxwtfwfxttasfsb Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- • Local HDMI out on transmitter
• Transmitter can send HDMI signal to 4 receivers simultaneously
• Plug-and-play installation
• HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the IOGEAR HDMI Over Powerline Pro Kit with 3 Additional Receivers in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
IOGEAR GPLHDPROK4 Specs
| Requirements || Displays |
HDTV, HD display or HD projector with HDMI input
1 x HDMI output
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 16 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Logitech 305 K...
I need a user manual for a Rayovax P13 battery charger for AA and AAA. ...
Hi. I need the user manuel for the : SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1To
"High-speed NVMe Storage" up to 1050 MB/s READ, and 1000 MBs WRITE
Russel Hobbs coffee/cuppachino maachine 3323...
Hi. I need a manual for a super snark gutair tuner. Thank you...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli.
Name: De Lucia Domenico
ZEISS Victory Compact Point Red Standard
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli. Grazie!...
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....