User Manual for IronKey 1TB H100 External Hard Drive Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the IronKey 1TB H100 External Hard Drive
- Product category: External Drives IronKey
- Brand: IronKey
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for IronKey External Drives
User manual for the IronKey 1TB H100 External Hard Drive contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any IronKey product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official IronKey user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a IronKey product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description NAB 2019: G-Tech, SanDisk, and WD Show Off Latest Storage Solutions Read More xsaauvutverrxvwvrzuaxwuu The 1TB H100 External Hard Drive delivers secure hardware encryption for your data in a rugged, tamper-resistant metal enclosure. It features FIPS 140-2, level 3 hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption for up to 1TB of critical data protected by the on-board security processor. Every IronKey hard drive can accommodate up to ten secure user accounts, and offers advanced management capabilities through the optional IronKey ACCESS Enterprise device management console or McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator. All the software a user needs is stored on the drive, which leaves no trace on the host system. This drive also allows you to collaborate with colleagues by using the Imation SafeShare technology without compromising its security.
- FIPS 140-2, Level 3 Validated
- NIST FIPS 140 is the cryptography standard program required by the US federal government for protection of sensitive data. Obtaining FIPS 140 validation requires a rigorous testing process by an accredited testing laboratory. The results are then reviewed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) which issues a FIPS 140 validation certificate. Level 3 adds physical tamper-resistance and identity-based authentication.
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Protect your data with the hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption implemented in Cipher Block Chain (CBC) mode, which is activated each time the USB hard drive is in use. The Defender H100 External Hard Drive is compatible across multiple platforms without administration and does not require installation of software or drivers.
- Strong Password Authentication
- Establish an authentication password to create an identity on the IronKey H100 External Hard Drive. By creating a strong password, you increase the level of security protecting your data-at-rest. The One-factor Authentication feature includes administrative controls to manage up to 10 users, and support for complex and custom password policies including length, special characters, expiration and more.
- Multi-Language Support
- Nine languages are offered for the user control panel that includes English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazilian, and Spanish.
Compatible with Device Management Platforms
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Compatible with IronKey external USB drives and offers you extensive control over how your employees handle confidential data, enabling you to simultaneously lock down data by unleashing the potential built into every Imation encrypted USB drive.
UPC: 051122283390 In the Box IronKey 1TB H100 External Hard Drive Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- IronKey ACCESS Enterprise
- Allows you to centrally configure usage, password and authentication policies once and deploy them to individual devices, use pre-configured reports to simplify audits, and pre-load devices with applications for secure use in the field. Broadly deploy USB devices, including biometric drives, and police their use. You can even revoke user privileges or wipe drives remotely when the need arises. This drive features hardware-based identity management capabilities.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the IronKey 1TB H100 External Hard Drive in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
IronKey Defender H100 Specs
| Storage Capacity || 1 TB |
| Connection Interface || 1 x USB 2.0 (USB Micro-B) |
| Pre-Format || FAT32 |
| Encryption || FIPS 140-2 Level 3 |
| Bus Power || USB |
| Green Certifications || RoHS, WEEE, Per Manufacturer |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.1" / 12.4 x 8.7 x 2.8 cm |
| Package Weight || 0.882 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.1 x 3.8 x 2.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 72 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Apple watch SE series ...
rohs battery charger model MD-282A for li-ion 26650 battery
Looking for VIZIO TV can you help manual model #D40FJ09 serial # LINID4MYO704310 . ...
EVOO EVC156-2 laptop user manual to replace battery...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Speaker won't pair
Name: David Pirimona
Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Wireless
New phone but can't pair speaker
C0PJ008129 scanzen eko
Name: Angie Manns
Fujitsu ScanZen Eko Document Scanner
Hello, I have been using this scanner for several years with no issues. I have recently upgraded my computer and am having trouble locating a presto page manager download to install. Can you help?...
ION Audio Telesounds Wireless Headphone System
The latest technology news and reviews, covering computing, home entertainment systems, gadgets and more...
deleting multiple addresses for same person
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Each time I have to re-open Anytime Organizer and update, another address shows up for the same person. Since I have now used Anytime Organizer for many, many years, you can imagine how many addresses I have for people in my Address Book!
I tried to delete them but the syst...
Bushnell H20 water proof 7x50
Bushnell 7x50 Marine Binocular
centre focus is exceedingly stiff to focus, right lense diopta is exceedingly stiff, very difficult to coordinate both lenses. I have other 7x50 binocs which are far clearer and smoother to adjust. ??suggestions...