User Manual for IronKey 500GB H100 External Hard Drive Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the IronKey 500GB H100 External Hard Drive
- Product category: External Drives IronKey
- Brand: IronKey
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for IronKey External Drives
User manual for the IronKey 500GB H100 External Hard Drive contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any IronKey product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official IronKey user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a IronKey product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description NAB 2019: G-Tech, SanDisk, and WD Show Off Latest Storage Solutions Read More xsaauvutverrxvwvrzuaxwuu The 500GB H100 External Hard Drive delivers secure hardware encryption for your data in a rugged, tamper-resistant metal enclosure. It features FIPS 140-2, level 3 hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption for up to 500GB of critical data protected by the on-board security processor. Every IronKey hard drive can accommodate up to ten secure user accounts, and offers advanced management capabilities through the optional IronKey ACCESS Enterprise device management console or McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator. All the software a user needs is stored on the drive, which leaves no trace on the host system. This drive also allows you to collaborate with colleagues by using the Imation SafeShare technology without compromising its security.
- FIPS 140-2, Level 3 Validated
- NIST FIPS 140 is the cryptography standard program required by the US federal government for protection of sensitive data. Obtaining FIPS 140 validation requires a rigorous testing process by an accredited testing laboratory. The results are then reviewed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) which issues a FIPS 140 validation certificate. Level 3 adds physical tamper-resistance and identity-based authentication.
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Protect your data with the hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption implemented in Cipher Block Chain (CBC) mode, which is activated each time the USB hard drive is in use. The Defender H100 External Hard Drive is compatible across multiple platforms without administration and does not require installation of software or drivers.
- Strong Password Authentication
- Establish an authentication password to create an identity on the IronKey H100 External Hard Drive. By creating a strong password, you increase the level of security protecting your data-at-rest. The One-factor Authentication feature includes administrative controls to manage up to 10 users, and support for complex and custom password policies including length, special characters, expiration and more.
- Multi-Language Support
- Nine languages are offered for the user control panel that includes English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazilian, and Spanish.
Compatible with Device Management Platforms
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Compatible with IronKey external USB drives and offers you extensive control over how your employees handle confidential data, enabling you to simultaneously lock down data by unleashing the potential built into every Imation encrypted USB drive.
UPC: 051122278402 In the Box IronKey 500GB H100 External Hard Drive Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- IronKey ACCESS Enterprise
- Allows you to centrally configure usage, password and authentication policies once and deploy them to individual devices, use pre-configured reports to simplify audits, and pre-load devices with applications for secure use in the field. Broadly deploy USB devices, including biometric drives, and police their use. You can even revoke user privileges or wipe drives remotely when the need arises. This drive features hardware-based identity management capabilities.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the IronKey 500GB H100 External Hard Drive in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
IronKey Defender H100 Specs
| Storage Capacity || 500 GB |
| Connection Interface || 1 x USB 2.0 (USB Micro-B) |
| Pre-Format || FAT32 |
| Encryption || FIPS 140-2 Level 3 |
| Bus Power || USB |
| Green Certifications || RoHS, WEEE, Per Manufacturer |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.1" / 12.4 x 8.7 x 2.8 cm |
| Package Weight || 0.85 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.0 x 3.8 x 2.5" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 73 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vid pro cr-a...
Crosley Model: CR2405B...
Crowley Model CR2405B...
24 channel NETWORK H.264 DVR
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Ink box full
Brother DCP-L2550DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Ink box full...
My lg sl6y keeps going quite intermittently
Name: Paul Trafford
LG SL6Y 420W 3.1-Channel Soundbar System
It has only just started happening after 12 months of use...
Name: Terry Carter
Anchor Audio LIB2-U2 Liberty 2 Portable
I am still getting feedback at 150 away from the speakers. How can minimize feedback from a further distance ? ...
Can not change the batteries.
Name: Gregg Wheatley
COAST G70 Pure Beam Focusing Flashlight
I've tried and tried to unscrew the bottom of the flashlight to get to the batteries but it will not budge, what do I do? The batteries need to be change because the batteries are dead....
FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film
I’ll help you if you help me please. My film is stuck in mine and I can’t get it out. Can we please trade cameras and you fix mine and I fix yours. I can’t have my wife finding my lady and her lucious behind caught on film. Please trade with me...