User Manual for iStarUSA Claytek WM2260-SFH25 Wallmount Server Cabinet with 1 RU Supporting Tray Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the iStarUSA Claytek WM2260-SFH25 Wallmount Server Cabinet
- Product category: Rack Furniture iStarUSA
- Brand: iStarUSA
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for iStarUSA Rack Furniture
User manual for the iStarUSA Claytek WM2260-SFH25 Wallmount Server Cabinet contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any iStarUSA product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official iStarUSA user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a iStarUSA product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The iStarUSA Claytek WM2260-SFH25 is a 22 RU wallmount server cabinet with a 1 RU supporting tray designed to house standard 19" rack equipment on a wall or desk for technicians and engineers in network applications, lab and test systems, and server installations. It features a 22" chassis depth and supports rack rails for up to 22 RU of gear. The supporting tray occupies 1 RU and offers space for non-rackmountable devices. The welded steel frame is pre-assembled for efficient integration into your existing setup. Its heat-treated glass front door can be configured to open from either side and utilizes a security key lock to prevent unauthorized equipment access. Top, bottom, and rear tunnels enable tidy cable management, and removable locking side panels provide convenient access for maintenance. Built-in vents allow airflow to minimize equipment overheating.
In the Box Bundle Items Wallmount Server Cabinet (600mm, 22 RU) rtfuwewqtywaareyyrcsztdbcytuaeqys
- Wallmount Server Cabinet (600mm, 22 RU) The Claytek Wallmount Server Cabinet (600mm) from iStarUSA is an elegant and secure 22 RU deep, wall mountable or standalone storage option for your precious equipment. This unit comes pre-assembled, and its sturdy and rugged welded frame features a weight capacity of up to 130 pounds.
Partially vented frames with dual AC cooling fans (optional) allow consistent airflow keeping the inside of the cabinet temperature within safe limits. A heat-treated enforced glass front door features a security lock to keep your gear safe. Additionally, the cabinet has removable side panels with handy latches for easy equipment access and maintenance. 3-Way cutouts at the top, bottom, and rear ensure sufficient options for running cables.
A powder coated surface meets the IP20 Protection Grade standard for prevention against degreasing, acidification, phosphor, and static electricity.
- Powder coated surface offers prevention against degreasing, acidification, phosphor, and static electricity
- Heat-treated glass door provides extra strength and allow silkscreen logos, marks, and labels to boost product image
Easy to Use
- Removable, lockable side panels with handy latch
- Desktop standalone or wall mountable; comes with wall mount bar
- SPCC High-quality cold roll steel construction for ensured durability
- 2 mm thick steel posts with 1.2 mm enclosure
Compliance UPC: 846813013239
- WA-SFH25B 1 RU Supporting Tray The iStarUSA WA-SFH25B is a 1 RU supporting tray designed to hold non-rackmount devices for audio engineers, A/V technicians, and system installers in recording studios, A/V racks, and server rooms. It features a depth of over 9" and fits in standard 19" equipment racks. Its sturdy cold-rolled steel construction provides a 33 lb weight capacity for items such as video monitors, converters, adapters, and more.
- Sturdy 1.5mm cold-rolled steel construction
- Compatible with 19" equipment racks
- Holds non-rackmount devices such as a monitor, mouse, keyboard, tools, half-rack preamps, and accessories
- Easy and quick installation
WA-SFH25B 1 RU Supporting Tray rtfuwewqtywaareyyrcsztdbcytuaeqys
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Table of Contents
- M6 Mounting Screws and Cage Nuts
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the iStarUSA Claytek WM2260-SFH25 Wallmount Server Cabinet with 1 RU Supporting Tray in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Wallmount Server Cabinet (600mm, 22 RU)
| Rack Space || 22 RU |
| Material || Posts: 2 mm SPCC High-quality Cold Roll Steel |
Enclosure: SPCC 1.2 mm
| RoHS Compliant || Yes |
| Load Capacity || 130 lb (59 kg) |
| Supported Chassis Depth || 22" (55.9 cm) and under |
| Internal Dimensions || Depth: 22" (55.9 cm) max |
| Cooling || Optional 2 x 120 mm 120 VAC fan can be installed on the top (p/n: WA-FANAC120) |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 23.6 x 42.5 x 23.6" (60 x 108 x 60 cm) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 97.0 x 40.0 x 32.0" |
- WA-SFH25B 1 RU Supporting Tray
| Rack Height || 1 RU |
| RoHS Compliance || Yes |
| Construction Material || SPCC 1.5 mm cold-rolled steel |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 19.0 x 1.7 x 9.8" / 482 x 44 x 250 mm |
| Weight Capacity || 33 lb / 15 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.5 x 11.5 x 4.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 80 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: