User Manual for j5create USB 3.0 Type-C to HDMI with Power Delivery Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the j5create USB 3.0 Type-C to HDMI
- Product category: Computer Monitor Adapters j5create
- Brand: j5create
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for j5create Computer Monitor Adapters
User manual for the j5create USB 3.0 Type-C to HDMI contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any j5create product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official j5create user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a j5create product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The USB 3.0 Type-C to HDMI with Power Delivery from j5create provides extra connectivity from your computer with a 5 Gb/s transfer speed and supports 4K HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz. This pocket-sized, multi-adapter allows you to add an additional USB 3.0 HDMI monitor, a USB Type-A, and a USB Type-C device for charging. When connected with a power source, the USB Type-C port allows you to keep charging your notebook or smartphone. Furthermore, this plug-and-play hub is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Chrome systems.
- Display Alt Mode for HDMI & VGA
- Supports HDMI display with max resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz.
- No External Power Adapter Needed
- An optional power adapter can be connected for charging a laptop or other power consumption device.
- Transfer Speed
- USB Type-C downstream port supports 900mA charging, power delivery 2.0 for a maximum of 60W. Data transfer up to 5 Gb/s.
- Extra Connectivity for Your Computer
- Connect video, data, and power to a computer or tablet with a single USB Type-C port.
- No need for any software installation or configuration.
- Connect Anywhere
- Small, compact, and lightweight. Slip it into your laptop bag and take it with you anywhere.
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- Transfer rates of up to 5 Gb/s enabling bulky file backups.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Hot-swap: Connect and disconnect without powering down.
UPC: 847626002120 In the Box j5create USB 3.0 Type-C to HDMI with Power Delivery Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Available USB Type-C port (USB 3.1 is recommended).
- Available DisplayPort Alternate Mode over USB Type-C connector.
- Available USB power delivery 2.0 over USB Type-C to support upstream charging.
- DisplayPort v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the j5create USB 3.0 Type-C to HDMI with Power Delivery in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the j5create USB 3.0 Type-C to HDMI with Power Delivery can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
j5create JCA379 Specs
| USB || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C |
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
| Thunderbolt || None |
| Ethernet || None |
| FireWire || None |
| Display || 1 x HDMI (Female) |
| Audio || None |
| Memory Card Slots || None |
| System Connection || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Male |
| Connection Type || Integrated Cable |
| Maximum Resolution Supported || 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz |
| Data Transfer Rate || 5 Gb/s USB 3.0/USB 3.1 Gen 1 |
| Operating System Support || ChromeOS, Windows, macOS/OS X |
| UASP Support || No |
| Power Source || AC Adapter, Bus Powered |
| Cable Length || 0 to 7.87" / 0 to 20 cm |
| Lock Slot || No |
| Dimensions || 29.69 x 14.88 x 5.98" / 754 x 378 x 152 mm |
| Weight || 1.4 oz / 39.7 g |
| Package Weight || 1.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 96 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to j5create USB 3.0 Type-C to HDMI with Power Delivery
|Date: 04.02.2022 17:24:22||Name: Debbie Cook|
|Can I connect this to my hdmi outlet in my Honda CR-V or do I need another one? I do not see anything how to connect the j5 to my vehicle.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
J R Beck fretless Bass Guitar user manual
Latest rendering of the Leatherman Wave...
yamaha remote control rav561...
ZTE BLADE BATTERY BUILDIN
PROBLEM I FORGOT MY PHONE PASSWORD I CANNOT OPEN I ALREADY KEYIN SO MANY NUMBER PASSWORD ,MY PASSWORD 4 DIGIT CAN U NFORM M...
wifi panorama camera...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Swarovski CTH compact tripod
Name: Peter luke
Swarovski CTH Compact Tripod Head
I’m looking for the initial assembly instructions for the Swarovski CTH compact tripod head ...
t shirt tranfers
Name: Lucy M Yule
Kodak T-Shirt Transfers
what a disaster! instructions are unclear. I am a teacher and not a hope of following these instructions. I followed them to the letter. when it failed (ie my image was face down on my t shirt with only the backing visible.-I had to hand peel it off and try again ) I then re read...
Hughs & Kettner ERA 2 Black - Manual
Name: John Ramsunder
Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 Acoustic
I am about to purchase the above acosutic amplifier and I would like the manual so that i` can acquaint my self in advance before I receive the amplifier....
how do i get the memory card out
Name: Steve Stephan
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
how do i get the memory card out...
View TV Rotating antenna
Name: Thomas Sargent
ViewTV 360° Rotating Outdoor Amplified Digital
I need a new control box power supply...