User Manual for JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W Coaxial 70V 100V Ceiling Speaker Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W
- Product category: Installed Speakers JBL
- Brand: JBL
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for JBL Installed Speakers
User manual for the JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any JBL product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official JBL user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a JBL product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The JBL Control 328CT is a passive 8" coaxial ceiling speaker with a multi-tap transformer designed for voice amplification and foreground music reproduction in waiting rooms, offices, retail stores, and restaurants. With a low-saturation transformer for compatibility with a 70V/100V power amplifier (available separately), this 2-way speaker provides a long-term power capacity of 250W (1000W peak). The Control 328CT is equipped with a durable 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone and a titanium-diaphragm compression driver, yielding an extended frequency response of 60 Hz to 16 kHz. The cone and pre-attached baffle serve as a high-frequency waveguide, which results in reliable 120° broadband coverage while the built-in crossover network ensures proper frequency distribution to the speaker components. A removable locking connector with screw-down terminals ensures easy wiring at the desired power tap setting.
- Coaxial ceiling speaker with pre-attached ported baffle
- Low-saturation 68W multi-tap transformer enables use with 70V/100V constant-voltage systems
- Long-term power handling of 250W (1000W peak)
- Durable 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone with 2" voice coil
- Low-frequency cone and shaped mounting baffle perform as a true 12" diameter waveguide for the high frequencies
- Metal throat transitions smoothly to the horn to eliminate high-frequency beaming
- High-temperature voice coil
- High-frequency driver features a pure titanium diaphragm for high sensitivity and long life, a diamond surround for resonance control, and FerroFluid for increased power handling
- Consistent 120° coverage on a broadband basis
- Built-in crossover network with 18 dB/octave high-pass filter and 12 dB/octave low-pass filter
- Removable multi-pin locking connector with secure screw-down terminals allows pre-wiring of inputs for easy clip-on convenience during installation
In the Box JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W Coaxial 70V/100V Ceiling Speaker Limited 5-Year Warranty on Loudspeaker Brochure PDF 719.5kb Table of Contents
- Compatible with MTC-RG6/8 and MTC-SG6/8 grilles, and MTC-300BB8 backbox (all available separately)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W Coaxial 70V 100V Ceiling Speaker in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
JBL Control 328CT Specs
| Active or Passive || Passive |
| LF Driver || 8" / 20 cm Woofer with Kevlar-Reinforced Cone and 2" / 5 cm Voice Coil |
| HF Driver || JBL 2412H-1 Compression Driver with 1" / 2.5 cm Voice Coil |
| Frequency Range || 45 Hz to 18 kHz (-10 dB) |
| Frequency Response || 60 Hz to 16 kHz (
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 06 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
MPM 1000 ...
Paramount Zxn 006bt user manual ...
ZAGG Cover-fit N12PKZKCF
Deka synchro hp platform...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Venture 30 cable
Name: Neil Razdan
GOAL ZERO Venture 30 Solar USB
I bought the Venture 30 and the Nomad 7 together 6-7 years ago. Couple of things I am trying to figure out. I somehow, packed the Venture30 away and forgot where I put it. For 3-4 years. One day I found it once again, and tried to charge it. It took couple of days to charge of t...
Problem with wheels
Name: Terry Noxel
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
The wheels on the cart got turned backwards (sideways) and I cannot get them back on the right side of the platform. Is there a way for me to take the wheels off and then reinstall them in the proper position?...
Kasa camera login Process
Name: Kasa camera login
TP-Link Kasa Spot 1080p Security Camera
Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog....
Name: yehuda hashai
Leica SF 64 Flash
Manuel instucion leica Sf64...
Name: Jason Scott
JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Speaker
Is there a way to connect the partybox 300 via Bluetooth with my Uconnect sound system in my Jeep? I know the Partybox can connect to another partybox but not sure the best way to connect it to another Bluetooth speaker or to my car stereo...