User Manual for JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W Coaxial 70V 100V Ceiling Speaker Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W
- Product category: Installed Speakers JBL
- Brand: JBL
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for JBL Installed Speakers
User manual for the JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any JBL product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official JBL user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a JBL product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The JBL Control 328CT is a passive 8" coaxial ceiling speaker with a multi-tap transformer designed for voice amplification and foreground music reproduction in waiting rooms, offices, retail stores, and restaurants. With a low-saturation transformer for compatibility with a 70V/100V power amplifier (available separately), this 2-way speaker provides a long-term power capacity of 250W (1000W peak). The Control 328CT is equipped with a durable 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone and a titanium-diaphragm compression driver, yielding an extended frequency response of 60 Hz to 16 kHz. The cone and pre-attached baffle serve as a high-frequency waveguide, which results in reliable 120° broadband coverage while the built-in crossover network ensures proper frequency distribution to the speaker components. A removable locking connector with screw-down terminals ensures easy wiring at the desired power tap setting.
- Coaxial ceiling speaker with pre-attached ported baffle
- Low-saturation 68W multi-tap transformer enables use with 70V/100V constant-voltage systems
- Long-term power handling of 250W (1000W peak)
- Durable 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone with 2" voice coil
- Low-frequency cone and shaped mounting baffle perform as a true 12" diameter waveguide for the high frequencies
- Metal throat transitions smoothly to the horn to eliminate high-frequency beaming
- High-temperature voice coil
- High-frequency driver features a pure titanium diaphragm for high sensitivity and long life, a diamond surround for resonance control, and FerroFluid for increased power handling
- Consistent 120° coverage on a broadband basis
- Built-in crossover network with 18 dB/octave high-pass filter and 12 dB/octave low-pass filter
- Removable multi-pin locking connector with secure screw-down terminals allows pre-wiring of inputs for easy clip-on convenience during installation
In the Box JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W Coaxial 70V/100V Ceiling Speaker Limited 5-Year Warranty on Loudspeaker Brochure PDF 719.5kb Table of Contents
- Compatible with MTC-RG6/8 and MTC-SG6/8 grilles, and MTC-300BB8 backbox (all available separately)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the JBL Control 328CT 8" 2-Way 250W Coaxial 70V 100V Ceiling Speaker in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
JBL Control 328CT Specs
| Active or Passive || Passive |
| LF Driver || 8" / 20 cm Woofer with Kevlar-Reinforced Cone and 2" / 5 cm Voice Coil |
| HF Driver || JBL 2412H-1 Compression Driver with 1" / 2.5 cm Voice Coil |
| Frequency Range || 45 Hz to 18 kHz (-10 dB) |
| Frequency Response || 60 Hz to 16 kHz (
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 06 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
SanDisk Ultra 32 GBT...
Iolo system mechanic users manual...
Metronomo korg ma-2...
JBL Extreme 2 Portable Bluetooth speaker...
Ashley Samson 6 audio mixer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Odalis Lacle
WAGAN SlimLine 1500W 12 VDC to
How and where do I place the fuses in the inverter and how many fuses does it use. What is the fuse ampere....
Use with batteries only
Name: Ms Urbanc
Panasonic RF-2400D Portable FM AM Radio
Radio does not turn on with brand new batteries inserted correctly...
Is anyone going to answer the question about wheels?
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
I came on here to also find a fix for the wheels... I don't see any answers from RUXXAC. Can someone please answer...
Name: Marnie Grebert
Swann 5580 Series 8-Channel 4K UHD
We are getting an alarm when our system goes offline. Is there a way to switch this off?...
Bass drum Tom mount
Name: Scott C Irons
Gretsch Drums Energy Series 5-Piece Drum
I need a bass drum Tom mount
It was missing from the package
I bought the gretch energy 5-peice ...