User Manual for JBL EON615 Powered Speaker Kit with Cover, Stand, and Cable Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the JBL EON615 Powered Speaker Kit with
- Product category: PA Speakers JBL
- Brand: JBL
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for JBL PA Speakers
User manual for the JBL EON615 Powered Speaker Kit with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any JBL product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official JBL user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a JBL product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This B&H Kit combines the JBL EON615 - 1000W 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker System with a cover, speaker stand, and a high-quality XLR cable to create a complete portable PA package.
In the Box
- JBL EON615 - 1000W 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker System With Bluetooth Control The EON615 from JBL is a 15" two-way powered speaker system with 1000W of Class-D amplification and two input channels. Designed for high-quality audio reproduction, portability and flexibility, the EON615 can be used in a variety of configurations and scenarios. It works as a single speaker, in a stereo set up with another top cabinet and a subwoofer, as a floor-monitor, or in permanent install applications.
The speaker features onboard factory EQ presets that allow you to set the system as a main house speaker, as a monitor speaker, or as a top speaker for use with an EON subwoofer. It also has a speech setting for increased vocal intelligibility in PA and announcement applications.
The rear panel provides XLR-1/4" combo inputs for each of the speaker's two channels, along with individual gain controls and signal presence LEDs. Both inputs are mic or line selectable and a master volume knob adjusts overall system level.
The EON615 also features an iOS and Android supported Bluetooth interface for controlling master volume, adjusting the parametric EQ, and saving and recalling user presets.
- Two-channel mixer with XLR-1/4” combination inputs
- Both inputs are mic or line selectable
- Convenient application EQ presets available from the back panel
- XLR loop-thru for routing signal to additional EON600 series speakers
- Single speaker on a stand for public address
- Full-range stereo set up with two top cabinets and a subwoofer for live performance or DJ
- Floor monitor option for bands and performances
- Suspend cabinet for use in commercial installations or houses of worship
- JBL BAGS EON615-CVR 5 mm Padding/Water Resistant/ Cover for EON615 (Black) The black EON615-CVR from JBL Professional is a nylon, water resistant, 5 mm padded cover for the EON615 speaker. It is used to keep out dust, dirt, and help prevent dents and dings during transport. It features a durable 600-D nylon outer fabric and is padded with protective foam layer and a soft tricot lining. Handle cut-outs provide access to the built-in cabinet handles. A printed JBL Professional logo is on the front panel. The cover is designed to fit one EON615 Speaker. UPC: 716408536620
- Musicians Value C3 Series CS-SS3 Steel Speaker Stand (Single) This single Musicians Value C3 Series CS-SS3 Steel Speaker Stand is well suited for light-duty work in bars, clubs, hotels, houses of worship, and other venues where small PA systems are typically used. The stand fits speakers with standard 35mm sockets. Its height is adjustable from 50 to 75" and a metal pin keeps the shaft safely in place during use. The CS-SS3's steel construction and 54" tripod base provide a robust and stable support for your speaker. The stand easily folds for convenient transport and storage. UPC: 784887179744
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (20') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and to provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.
- 95% dual-spiral shielding offers protection from EMI and RFI noise
- Twin conductive PVC inner shielding provides 100% coverage of the core conductor. It helps keep the cable's signal from radiating and affecting nearby cables, and also helps prevent external EMI from penetrating to the cable's core
- 24-AWG oxygen-free stranded copper inner core provides the best possible conductivity
- Cotton yarn reduces electrostatic and microphonic noise
- All solder points shrink-wrapped for protection
- Neutrik XX silver connectors offer high conductivity
- Caged type contact and improved ground contact
- EON615 - 1000W 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker System With Bluetooth Control cdyczxscsafbcdxfuayvudaxfrwrbwuvrqda
- Power Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- JBL BAGS - EON615-CVR 5 mm Padding/Water Resistant/ Cover for EON615 (Black)
- Musicians Value - C3 Series CS-SS3 Steel Speaker Stand (Single)
Table of Contents
- Kopul - Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the JBL EON615 Powered Speaker Kit with Cover, Stand, and Cable in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the JBL EON615 Powered Speaker Kit with Cover, Stand, and Cable can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
- JBL EON615 - 1000W 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker System With Bluetooth Control
| Configuration || Active 2-Way |
| Enclosure Type || Bass-Reflex Loudspeaker |
| Total Power Capacity || 1000 W |
| Amplifier Power Rating || 2 x 500 W |
| Amplifier Class || Class-D |
| LF Driver || 1 x 15" / 381 mm Woofer |
| Frequency Range || 39 Hz to 20 kHz -10 dB |
| Frequency Response || 50 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB |
| Maximum SPL || 127 dB |
| Coverage Angle || 90° H x 50° V |
| Dimensions || 27.8 x 17.3 x 14.4" / 70.7 x 43.9 x 36.5 cm |
| Weight || 39 lb / 17.7 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 30.75 x 18.5 x 16.0" |
- JBL BAGS EON615-CVR 5 mm Padding/Water Resistant/ Cover for EON615 (Black)
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.1 x 15.2 x 3.6" |
- Musicians Value C3 Series CS-SS3 Steel Speaker Stand (Single)
| Type || Speaker Stand |
| Mount Size || 1-3/8" |
| Height Adjustment Range || 50 to 75" / 1.27 to 1.9 m |
| Material of Construction || Steel |
| Base Spread || 54" / 137 cm |
| Weight || 6.2 lb / 2.8 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 40.0 x 5.0 x 5.0" |
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
| Connector 1 || 3-Pin XLR Male |
| Connector 2 || 3-Pin XLR Female |
| Cable Length || 20' / 6.1 m |
| Shielding || 95% Spiral |
| Wire Gauge || 24 AWG |
| Contact Plating || Silver |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.6 x 7.0 x 0.4" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 56 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...