User Manual for Kahles 5-25x56 K525i Riflescope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Kahles 5-25x56 K525i Riflescope
- Product category: Riflescopes Kahles
- Brand: Kahles
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Kahles Riflescopes
User manual for the Kahles 5-25x56 K525i Riflescope contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Kahles product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Kahles user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Kahles product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Kahles 5-25x56 K525i Riflescope is built to deliver precise performance for long-distance shooters, making it an invaluable optic that gives you the confidence to take even the most challenging shots. Threads in front of the objective lens accept filters, like polarized and neutral density, to enhance and improve views and image clarity in extreme conditions such as on snowy fields or on/near water.Its broad magnification range allows you to scan the terrain for targets on low power then dial it up to make a positive identification and take the shot. To add even more precision, the partially illuminated reticle is placed on the first focal plane so the subtensions remain accurate at all magnifications, and the thin hairs are illuminated to make it easier to see in low or challenging light.Shot corrections are made at 0.1 MIL/click with a broad 29 MIL elevation range to provide long-distance shooters the room they need. To make room for the illumination rheostat, Kahles integrates the parallax adjustment into the elevation turret, with the windage turret on the right side to make it easier to reach for those who shoot left-handed. These tactical turrets are exposed and finger adjustable to make fast corrections in the field, and the Allen key required to zero the riflescope is stowed in the cap on the illumination turret so there's no need to carry extra tools.Designed to withstand the rigors of the hunt, the K525i is built with a robust 34mm one-piece maintube made of lightweight and durable aluminum that can hold up to the heavy recoil associated with high-caliber rifles used in long-range hunting and shooting. The housing is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to make it waterproof and resistant to internal fogging in extreme weather conditions and temperatures. A neoprene cover is included to protect the entire riflescope from bumps, hits, and impacts while ensuring the ocular and objective lens remain clear and clean while moving through the brush.
- Optical Performance
- Broad 5-25x zoom range allows users to scan the landscape for targets on low power, then increase magnification for close-up observation and identification
- Large oversized 56mm objective lens draws in the light required to ensure views remain bright and clear in low or challenging light and when targeting at extremely long range on maximum magnification
- 21-foot field of view at 100 yards on 5x, 4.5 feet on 25x
- SKMR Reticle
- First focal plane placement retains accurate reticle subtensions at all magnifications to improve accuracy
- Modified ranging duplex crosshair design
- MIL-based duplex ranging reticle design
- Long and thick non-illuminated outer posts on horizontal and upper vertical axes
- Short and thin illuminated center hairs with lower vertical hair extending down to the edge
- Illumination improves visibility in low and challenging light
- Extended lower vertical hair provides easy ballistic drop calculation for accurate long-range shooting without having to adjust the turrets or provide additional elevation room when elevation turret adjustment has hit maximum
- Etched on glass for permanence without the possibility of shifting over time
- Variable reticle brightness enables precise brightness based on personal preference or situation
- Runs on one included CR2032 battery
- Turret Details
- Precise 0.1 MIL impact point correction
- Wide 29 MIL elevation adjustment range is optimized for long-range shooting
- 13 MIL windage adjustment range
- Finger-adjustable exposed turrets for fast adjustments in the field; windage turret located on right side of housing
- TWIST GUARD windage turret has freely rotating end cover that prevents accidental adjustments
- Graduated elevation turret with a bright red button and a second rotation indicator
- Space-saving parallax adjustment collar on the base of the elevation turret enables fast correction without the need for another turret
- Dedicated illumination control turret with variable intensity rheostat for precise reticle brightness
- Use and Handling
- Fast focus eyepiece with an integrated throw lever for fast zooming in any weather or while wearing gloves
- +2 to -3.5 diopter range
- 3.7" eye relief presents a generous eye box, allowing more flexibility for mounting and more space to accommodate high-caliber recoil
- M58x0.75 objective lens threads accept filters like polarized and neutral density for enhanced views and clarity in extreme conditions such as in snow or on/near water
- Wide 9.5mm exit pupil at 5x is ideal for use in low light when the pupil is open and fully dilated
UPC: 708026106422 In the Box Kahles 5-25x56 K525i Riflescope (SKMR, Right-Side Windage Turret) Neoprene Scope Cover CR-2032 Battery Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Robust 34mm single-piece maintube allows full light throughput from the large objective while providing the strength required to hold up to the heavy recoils from high-caliber rifles used in long-range shooting/hunting
- Lightweight and strong aluminum housing
- Matte black anodized finish reduces glare and blends with all environments
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to make the riflescope waterproof and resistant to internal fogging in extreme conditions
- Neoprene cover protects the riflescope against impacts and snags while keeping the lenses clean and clear
- Allen key for zeroing the turrets is stowed in the cap of the illumination control dial turret
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Kahles 5-25x56 K525i Riflescope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Kahles 10642 Specs
| Magnification || 5 to 25x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 56 mm |
| Field of View || 5x: 21.4' @ 100 yd / 7.1 m @ 100 m |
25x: 4.5' @ 100 yd / 1.5 m @ 100 m
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 5x: 9.5 mm |
25x: 2.3 mm
| Eye Relief || 3.7" / 94 mm |
| Diopter Correction || -3.5 to +2.0 |
| Reticle Type || SKMR Reticle (First Focal Plane) |
| Illumination || Partially Illuminated |
| Illumination Type || LED |
| Illuminated Color || Red |
| Filter Thread || M58 x 0.75 |
| Impact Point Correction || 0.1 MIL per Click |
| Windage Adjustment || 13 MIL |
| Elevation Adjustment || 29 MIL |
| Parallax Correction || Yes, 65.6' / 20 m to Infinity |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Fogproof || Yes, Nitrogen Filled |
| Maintube Diameter || 34 mm |
| Battery || 1 x CR2032 |
| Material || Aluminum |
| Dimensions || Length: 14.8" / 37.7 cm |
| Weight || 34.2 oz / 970 g |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 86 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Kahles 5-25x56 K525i Riflescope
|Subject: Owner manual for Kahles 525 I scope|
|Date: 14.06.2021 22:10:53||Name: Cam cope|
|Get owners manual|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo pad with Wall Charger (AFC 25w)...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Bell & Howell Autoload 308 super 8 film video camera
Zoom lens F:10.5-26.5mm, f/1.9, reflex finder
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Formato Formattazione SD
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?...
How to connect Adapt with PC
Name: Shibu Mammen
Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system...
no picture just sound
Name: Terrance Brennan
Quasar SQ3210A 32" Class HD LED
i have no picture just sound while tv channels changes need help please.
thank you Terrance...
NBP Battery pack
Name: Michael Baker
Nitecore NBP68 Advanced Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
I am getting the nitecore NBP68 HD battery pack just wandered if I have to do anything to maintain it?
Don’t want to over charge it. Should I let it run completely down then fully recharge every so often?
Thanks for the info...
HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 800
Very interesting idea