User Manual for Kano Computer Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Kano Computer Kit
- Product category: Computers Kano
- Brand: Kano
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Kano Computers
User manual for the Kano Computer Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Kano product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Kano user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Kano product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
- Computer Kit 2017
- Make a computer. Learn to code. Play.
- Kano World
- Kano Code
- This visual programming editor is designed to teach you code with intuitive graphical blocks and step-by-step challenges and tutorials. Make your own applications, animations, games, digital photo filters, light shows, and more.
- Learn to Code in Python
- Learning Python helps you develop code, macros, and more.
- Make Art
- Story Mode
- Travel a virtual world in this RPG-inspired application to learn more about hardware, software, and code. Meet characters, take on quests, and develop your coding skills.
- Terminal Quest
- This is a choose-your-own command-line adventure that allows you to use Linux commands to solve a mystery and save the in-app town.
- Kano World
- In this global online learning community, you can share your creations, check out other people's inventions, and learn from their code to make your own versions.
- Kano OS
- The Raspbian-based operating system is designed to work like a Linux-based system and can be upgraded with new applications, packages, and software.
- Entertainment Apps
- Watch YouTube, chat with friends in WhatsApp, travel the world with Google Maps, or play a game of Transport Tycoon.
- Productivity Apps
- The Computer Kit includes Google Docs, Gmail, Google Drive, LibreOffice, a PDF reader, a web browser, Wikipedia, and other applications, right out of the box.
- Educational Apps
- Aside from the suite of Kano applications, the Computer Kit includes Scratch, SonicPi, Codeacademy, and Numpty Physics, with a larger catalog available through the system package manager.
- Step-by-Step Storybook
- Assemble your Computer Kit with illustrated steps and learn about computers.
- Light Ring
- The light ring has 10 LED lights that you can customize with code. Make them flick, change color, and swirl at will.
- Wireless Keyboard
- The included wireless keyboard has a trackpad built-in.
- HDMI & Power Cables Included
- These cables allow you to power your Computer Kit and connect it to any HDMI-enabled display. The power plug gets the energy into your Computer Kit, and the power button lets you turn it off safely.
- 8GB Memory Card
- This memory card has Kano OS pre-installed.
- DIY Transparent Case
- The case protects the computer brain and lets you see what's inside.
In the Box Kano Computer Kit (US) Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Wireless Keyboard 8GB MicroSD Card with Kano OS 10-LED Light Ring HDMI Cable DIY Transparent Case Stickers Power Plug Power Cable Power Button Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- The included stickers let you customize the look of your Computer Kit.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Kano Computer Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Kano 1000K-02 Specs
| Processor || Quad-Core 64-Bit Broadcom BCM2837 at 1.2 GHz |
| Graphics || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| RAM || 1 GB |
| Pre-Installed Operating System || Raspbian-Based Kano OS |
| Ports || 1 x HDMI Out |
4 x USB 2.0
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Audio/Composite Video Out
1 x MicroSD
1 x Ethernet 100
1 x 40-Pin Extended GPIO
1 x CSI Camera Port
1 x DSI Display Port
| Wireless Connectivity || Wi-Fi (BCM43438) |
Bluetooth Low Energy
| Power || Via Micro-USB Power Source up to 2.5 A |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 1.865 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.7 x 8.8 x 2.15" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 91 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: