User Manual for Kano Motion Sensor Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Kano Motion Sensor Kit
- Product category: Computers Kano
- Brand: Kano
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Kano Computers
User manual for the Kano Motion Sensor Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Kano product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Kano user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Kano product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Assemble your own USB motion sensor and learn to code with the Kano Motion Sensor Kit. The included step-by-step storybook shows you how to assemble your motion sensor and helps you learn how to program games and apps that use motion as a means of control. The Motion Sensor Kit is designed for computer enthusiasts aged six and up.
- Kano Code
- Step-by-Step Storybook
- Assemble your Motion Sensor Kit with illustrated steps and learn all about sensors and data.
- USB Motion Sensor
- The motion sensor detects three directions of motion at a time – left/right, forward/backward, and up/down – and sends the data to your computer. You can use it to make and control games, create artwork, or generate sounds and music.
- USB Cable Extender
- The included USB extension cable lets you move the senor around without it being plugged directly into your computer.
- Suction Pad
- The suction pad helps keep the motion sensor flat and steady on nearly any surface, horizontal or vertical.
- The included stickers let you customize your motion sensor.
- Flying Bird
- Help the bird avoid the pipes in this game. Control its vertical motion with your hand and code how fast it flies and how many pipes it comes across.
- Scratch Like a DJ
- Control the turntable with your hands, make noise, and mix tunes.
- Hand Pong
- Code your own digital, two-dimensional ping-pong game reminiscent of retro arcade games, and control the paddle directly with your hand.
- Control the motion of your digital yo-yo with the motion sensor.
- Map Cartographer
- Learn code and explore the world as you rotate the map and zoom in and out with the motion of your hands.
In the Box Kano Motion Sensor Kit (US) Assembly Hardware USB Extension Cable Suction Pad Stickers Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Build an infrared sensor that detects distance and direction
- Free Kano app included
- Learn to code step-by-step with over 30 creative challenges
- Remix over 660,000 creations made by the Kano World community
- Connect to internet data sources to create data-powered apps
- Connect multiple motion sensors to make more complex apps
- Plug-and-play design works with Mac, Windows, Linux, and any Kano Computer Kit
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Kano Motion Sensor Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Kano 1006 Specs
| Microcontroller || 48 MHz, 32-Bit |
| Connectivity || 1 x USB Type-A Male |
1 x Proximity/Gesture Sensor
| Windows || Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 |
1 GHz or Faster 64-Bit (x64) Processor
2 GB of RAM
Available USB Port
| Mac || OS X, or macOS 10.9 or Later |
Intel Core 2 Dow, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon Processor (64-Bit Intel Processor)
2 GB of RAM
Available USB Port
| Linux || Supported |
| Requirements for Other Systems || Kano Computer with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B |
Kano OS 3.11
Available USB Port
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.295 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.45 x 6.25 x 1.15" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 03 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User manual for Canon Pixma TS6020 all-in-one printer unit...
I just purchased a SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 2TB drive. Why is the manual printed in such tiny type? Why isn't there a simp[le link to download a P...
manfrotto 241 Suctıon Grip with 5...
I NEED TO GET THE USER GUIDE
Tasco 120x60mm 9V-R ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Solid orange light on RE6350 is on
Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
The orange solid light is on however my wifi is working. It was green when I set up last night but now orange. What does this mean?...
Name: berben cor
Swarovski 10x42 SLC Binocular
how to adjust focus
Battery installation for the Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED
Name: Didrik Stena
Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED Flashlight
I am having difficulty getting the flashlight to work after the installation of new batteries.
Battery pack is hard to slide in.
What am I doing wrong?...
dahle 558 trimmer
Name: carlos eastman
Dahle 558 Professional Rolling Trimmer
guide and roller blade assembly instructions.
need to re-assemble as guide and cutter head displaced
Motion sensor question
Name: David Russell
Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with
Can the motion sensor be turned off so frame runs continuously. don't want to jump up & down every so often to activate frame. Had a few Alurateks in the past but this feature is a non_-starter if I can't turn this feature of. I'm in the shopping process for a new frame but this...