User Manual for Kensington Laptop Locking Station 2.0 with ClickSafe Combination Lock Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Kensington Laptop Locking Station 2.0 with
- Product category: Security Accessories Kensington
- Brand: Kensington
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Kensington Security Accessories
User manual for the Kensington Laptop Locking Station 2.0 with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Kensington product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Kensington user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Kensington product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Designed for laptops without built-in security lock slots, the Laptop Locking Station 2.0 from Kensington utilizes a ClickSafe combination lock with one-step engagement and a resettable 4-number code to help protect your MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and other thin 11-15.6" laptops from theft. Built using brushed aluminum, its design permits side port access and no hardware modifications are required to make your laptop compatible. Additionally, scratch-resistant bumpers line the back wall and base to help protect your laptop from cosmetic damage.
- Designed to provide a simple lock solution for laptops without security slots, this locking station offers an aluminum design that provides access to side ports with flexibility to rotate, slide, and tilt your laptop. Complete with non-skid feet to help prevent unwanted slipping, and contact pads to help protect the shell of your laptop, the Laptop Locking Station 2.0 provides trusted theft protection with a high level of functionality.
- Locking Technology
- This locking station requires no hardware modifications to your laptop, and helps prevent theft while preserving your laptop's aesthetics and hardware warranty.
- Adjustable Security Arms
- Easily adjusts to accommodate the Apple MacBook and other thin 11-15.6" laptops without built-in security slots. Securing your laptop is as easy as placing the laptop on the base, closing the arm, and locking.
UPC: 085896644545 In the Box Kensington Laptop Locking Station 2.0 with ClickSafe Combination Lock Limited 2-Year Warranty More info from Kensington Table of Contents
- Scratch-Resistant Bumpers
- The back of the base of the locking station is lined to help protect your laptop from cosmetic damage.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Kensington Laptop Locking Station 2.0 with ClickSafe Combination Lock in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Kensington K64454WW Specs
| Dimensions || 12.5 x 1.5 x 7.6" / 31.8 x 3.8 x 19.3 cm |
| Weight || 2.1 lb / 1.0 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.95 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.4 x 7.7 x 1.2" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 28 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
M Audio Accent 88 piano keyboard...
Google pixel 4a 128GB M...
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Logitech 305 K...
I need a user manual for a Rayovax P13 battery charger for AA and AAA. ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli.
Name: De Lucia Domenico
ZEISS Victory Compact Point Red Standard
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli. Grazie!...
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....