User Manual for Kensington SmartFit Sit Stand Dual Monitor Articulated Arm Workstation for up to 24" Screens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Kensington SmartFit Sit Stand Dual Monitor
- Product category: Monitor Table Top Stand Mounts Kensington
- Brand: Kensington
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Kensington Monitor Table Top Stand Mounts
User manual for the Kensington SmartFit Sit Stand Dual Monitor contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Kensington product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Kensington user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Kensington product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The SmartFit Sit/Stand Dual Monitor Articulated Arm Workstation from Kensington is designed to hold two monitors up to 24". The workstation can improve your health and productivity by converting your traditional desk into a standing workspace with minimal changes to your current setup. A pneumatic lift and articulating arm help you quickly transition from sitting to standing, plus it swivels from side to side to help share the view of your monitor screens.
- SmartFit System allows you to measure, adjust, and fit the workstation's articulating arm to your ideal comfort
- Adjustable dual mounts allows you to slide the monitors left and right along both sides of the arm for a better fit
- Articulating arm has four pivot points so you can easily move the workstation up and down and side to side
- Height-adjustable so you can set the monitors and the keyboard platform independently for the ideal viewing and typing settings
- Cable management channel routs accessory cords to keep workstation uncluttered
- Reinforced mounting clamp attaches quickly to the desktop
UPC: 085896527961 In the Box Kensington SmartFit Sit/Stand Dual Monitor Articulated Arm Workstation for up to 24" Screens Limited 2-Year Warranty More info from Kensington dxutdcebrbazbyua Table of Contents
- Secondary platform provides a space-saving area for additional accessories
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Kensington SmartFit Sit Stand Dual Monitor Articulated Arm Workstation for up to 24" Screens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Kensington K52796WW Specs
| For Use with || Two monitors up to 24" / 60 cm |
| Load Capacity || 22.5 lb / 10.2 kg for monitors and items on platforms |
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 09 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Kensington SmartFit Sit Stand Dual Monitor Articulated Arm Workstation for up to 24" Screens
|Subject: Arm will not release to move down.|
|Date: 11.09.2020 15:15:43||Name: Michael Peters|
|Cannot get arm to move into downward position. It raised to maximum height but will not release to move back down.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K...
Aduro uogrip road series dashcam DVC 100 DVR Road Dash video camcorder...
Instructional manual for Monfrotto ball tripod head # 496RC2...
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...