User Manual for KIPON Iberit 90mm f 2.4 Lens for Sony E Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the KIPON Iberit 90mm f 2.4 Lens
- Product category: Mirrorless System Lenses KIPON
- Brand: KIPON
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for KIPON Mirrorless System Lenses
User manual for the KIPON Iberit 90mm f 2.4 Lens contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any KIPON product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official KIPON user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a KIPON product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Characterized by its sleek, yet durable build, the Iberit 90mm f/2.4 from Kipon is a short telephoto prime designed for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. It uses a simple four elements in four groups optical design to render imagery with a classic quality, and its precise manual focus control affords working with subjects as close as 2.3' away. The all-metal construction realizes a rugged physical design, and the lens barrel's exterior also incorporates both depth of field and focusing distance scales for more accurate focus control.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 135mm equivalent focal length.
- Simple four elements, four groups optical design provides a classic image quality that is also well-suited to use on current image sensors.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales benefit working with pre-focus and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
- Ten diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- All-metal construction realizes a physically durable design that is also lightweight and easy to handle.
- Focus ring has a 90° throw and the aperture ring has an 88° angle of rotation.
In the Box KIPON Iberit 90mm f/2.4 Lens for Sony E Front and Rear Lens Caps Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Exterior diameter of 58mm is consistent throughout the entire Iberit lens lineup.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the KIPON Iberit 90mm f 2.4 Lens for Sony E in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
KIPON 90mm f/2.4 Specs
| Focal Length || 90mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/2.4 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/16 |
| Lens Mount || Sony E |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 27
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 87 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tasco 10X42 Binoculars...
User Manual for Leupold DeltaPoint Pro Reflex Sight...
Polaroid PL2500 Remote Control Camera Drone Vehicle, Black
Acellories splendor wireless speaker
Red color changing LED lights manual...
IBUYPOWER I-Series 301, SN: 5F40-ED5E-49DF=1C76-2
I am looking for the configuration and Manual.
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?