User Manual for Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for M32 X32 Mixers Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
- Product category: Digital Mixer Accessories Klark Teknik
- Brand: Klark Teknik
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Klark Teknik Digital Mixer Accessories
User manual for the Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Klark Teknik product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Klark Teknik user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Klark Teknik product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE is an SD/SDHC and USB 2.0 expansion module designed to add audio recording, playback, and streaming functionality to a Midas M32 or Behringer X32 mixer. Its two SD/SDHC card slots accommodate up to 32GB memory cards (available separately), which can be utilized for up to three hours of 32-channel, 48 kHz / 32-bit PCM recording in one session. Connect to a Mac or Windows computer via the USB 2.0 Type-B port to stream 32 channels of audio inputs and outputs to/from your mixer. Independently operate SD/SDHC cards and USB audio I/O for easy recording, playback, and virtual soundcheck. Install a CR123A lithium cell (available separately) to enable secure file handling in the event of a power loss. The DN32-LIVE supports remote control via a variety of devices such as computers, mobile devices, and control surfaces.
- Expansion module for Midas M32 and Behringer X32 mixers (available separately)
- Adds two SD/SDHC card slots and one USB 2.0 Type-B port
- Supports recording and playback of up to 32 channels on dual SD/SDHC cards
- Supports up to 32 channels in and out via USB 2.0
- Up to three hours of 48 kHz / 32-bit PCM recording of 32 channels in one session
- Records in uncompressed WAV file format
- Independent operation of SD cards and USB recording/playback
- Remote control via PC, Android or iPad apps, assignable controls, or compatible hardware control surfaces such as the Behringer X-TOUCH
- Dual SD card slots to keep virtual sound check and live performance files separately available or for extended recording time
- Sample-accurate automatic spanning feature allows extending a session across both SD cards for more than 12 hours of continuous 8-track recording time
- Instantaneous live playback with preload and markers in the console UI and remote apps
- Markers can be set on the fly for identifying song positions while recording or playing back
- All markers can be edited directly in the console GUI
- Seamless computer integration for virtual sound checks and software plug-ins
- Channel routing can be stored and automated for record/playback
- Secure file handling in the event of power blackout (optional CR123A lithium cell required)
- Enables remote control of compatible DAW software via emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- LED indicators for SD card slot activity and USB interface status
- 32-channel recording on Class 10 media, 8- or 16-channel recording on Class 6 media (typical)
UPC: 653341319937 In the Box Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD/SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for M32/X32 Mixers Limited 10-Year Warranty Upon Online Registration Within 90 Days Table of Contents
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for M32 X32 Mixers in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Klark Teknik DN32LIVE Specs
| System Requirements || Mac OS X 10.6.8 to 10.11 |
1.5 GHz or faster Intel CPU
512 MB RAM
USB 2.0 port
DAW that supports Core Audio devices
Windows 7 or Windows 10 (32-/64-bit)
2 GHz or faster Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
1 GB RAM
USB 2.0 port
DAW that supports ASIO, WASAPI, or WDM audio devices
| USB Port || 1 x USB 2.0 Type-B |
| Media Card Slots || 2 x SD/SDHC slots |
| Channels of I/O || USB Audio: 2, 8, 16, or 32 |
SD Card: 8, 16, or 32
| Sample Rates || 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz |
| Bit Depth || 32-bit PCM |
| File Format || WAV (8, 16, or 32 channels) |
| Maximum Card Capacity || Up to 32 GB |
| Maximum Recording Time || Up to 200 minutes (32 channels at 32-bit / 44.1 kHz on two 32 GB SDHC cards) |
| Indicators || 2 x Amber LEDs for SD card activity |
1 x Red LED for USB interface active status
| Battery || 1 x CR123A lithium cell (available separately) |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 6.5 x 1.2 x 5.4" / 165 x 30 x 138 mm |
| Weight || 0.3 lb / 0.1 kg |
| Package Weight || 1.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.0 x 9.0 x 7.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 68 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for M32 X32 Mixers
|Subject: Formato Formattazione SD|
|Date: 29.07.2021 09:59:24||Name: ME|
|Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...