User Manual for Klipsch R-51PM 2-Way Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Klipsch R-51PM 2-Way Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf
- Product category: Bookshelf Speakers Klipsch
- Brand: Klipsch
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Klipsch Bookshelf Speakers
User manual for the Klipsch R-51PM 2-Way Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Klipsch product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Klipsch user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Klipsch product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy audio from nearly any source with this pair of Klipsch R-51PM 2-Way Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers. They feature Bluetooth wireless connectivity plus stereo RCA, optical, and 1/8" aux inputs for traditional wired devices, and a USB Type-B input for music stored on your computer. The RCA input is switchable between line-level and phono inputs, allowing you to switch between a turntable and other wired sources. The R-51PM speakers have a 2-way design with a built-in 60W per channel amplifier. Each speaker sports a 1" aluminum tweeter on a 90 x 90° Tractrix horn and a 5.25" copper-spun IMG woofer.
- Designed for Simple Setup
- With an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth wireless technology, optical, RCA, 1/8", and USB inputs, the R-51PM can connect to nearly any source device.
- Dynamic Bass EQ
- The R-51PM speakers are engineered to dynamically match the ear's ability to hear lower frequencies as output levels fluctuate to help provide more powerful bass at almost all listening levels. With dynamic bass extension, bass response can get as low as 49 Hz at 35% volume.
- Low-Noise Amplifiers
- The R-51PM speakers incorporate individual low-noise amplifiers designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification. Additionally, the components have been tuned to match perfectly for enhanced sound quality.
- Tractrix Horn Technology
- Klipsch Tractrix horn technology helps ensure that the speakers' high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls for augmented clarity, dynamics, and detail.
- Spun-Copper IMG Woofers
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are designed to be light and rigid for enhanced low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- Included Remote
- The remote allows easy access to system features like source selection, track controls, and play/pause.
- Add a Subwoofer
- An onboard subwoofer output allows you to connect your powered sub for enhanced bass.
- Hi-Fi Sound Without a Receiver
- The R-51PM speakers are fashioned to deliver room-filling sound without taking up much space thanks to their built-in amplifier that is designed to maximize output and sound quality.
UPC: 743878036336 In the Box Klipsch R-51PM 2-Way Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) Remote Control 2 x AAA Batteries Optical Cable 6.6' USB Type-A to USB Type-B Cable 13.1' Speaker Wire Rubber Feet 6.6' Power Cord Limited 1-Year Warranty on Electronics Limited 3-Year Warranty on Woofer, Cabinet, and Non-Electrical Mechanics Table of Contents
- Scratch-Resistant Design
- The textured wood grain vinyl features a scratch-resistant design for enhanced durability.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Klipsch R-51PM 2-Way Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Klipsch R-51PM Specs
| Speaker Design || 2-way |
| Configuration || Bass-reflex via rear-firing port |
| Speaker Power || RMS: 60 W x 2 @ <1% THD |
Peak: 120 W x 2
| Max Acoustic Output || 107.3 dB |
| Woofer || 1 x 5.25" / 133.35 mm copper-spun IMG woofer per speaker |
| Tweeter || 1 x 1" / 25.4 mm aluminum diaphragm compression tweeter per speaker |
| Horn || 90 x 90° square Tractrix horn |
| Frequency Response || 68 Hz to 21 kHz |
| Crossover Frequency || 1663 Hz (passive) |
| Bluetooth || Yes |
| Inputs || 1 x stereo RCA (line/phono switchable, with ground screw) |
1 x optical TOSLINK
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm aux
1 x USB Type-B (computer audio)
| Output || 1 x RCA subwoofer pre-out |
| Speaker Connectors || Right Speaker: 1 x binding post pair out to left speaker |
Left Speaker: 1 x binding post pair in from right speaker
| Other Connectors || 1 x micro-USB (service) |
| Enclosure Material || MDF |
| Power Requirement || 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 7 x 13 x 8.5" / 17.78 x 33.02 x 21.59 cm |
| Weight || 10.6 lb / 4.8 kg |
| Package Weight || 24.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.3 x 18.13 x 12.1" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 96 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Klipsch R-51PM 2-Way Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
|Subject: R 51PM optical connection issues|
|Date: 02.03.2021 14:01:57||Name: Trevor|
I just purchased the speakers and connected to TV using optical connection. The speakers are only "tapping" or "clicking". There is no other sound. The TV (LG) does not have a specific setting for optical connection. I previously had a Bose soundbar hooked up using the same connection with no issues.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
imedic 500 os-7801 MESSAGE CHAIR...
IPhone Tech21 000...
sigma 150 - 600 sport...
Need user manual for a night owl optics binocular made in Russia. Model #NOFB3...
Kensington Wired Trackball - need to configure trackball
Use Windows 10.0...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
download operators manual
Name: peter wells
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
wish to download correct operator manual Jbl radio alarm clock black blu tooth clock about five yr. old. Model number R 206 000489 (?).
download operators manual
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
i have a JBL radio alarm clock black about about five yr. old .has a number R204 000489. can you possibly help. please advise.
Pilotfly gimbal Hě
Name: Petr Los
Pilotfly H2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Hello, Can you send me the link for Pilotfly gimbal H2. Thank you...
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio to Musiccast WX-010
Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio from iPad to Musiccast WX-010. Please advise how to fix this issue.
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?
Name: ralph sheffler
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?...