User Manual for Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
- Product category: Speaker Separates Klipsch
- Brand: Klipsch
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Klipsch Speaker Separates
User manual for the Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Klipsch product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Klipsch user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Klipsch product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Bring cinematic sound into your home with a minimal footprint with the Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System from Klipsch. Designed to be paired with your favorite AV receiver, the system combines a wireless powered subwoofer with one center-channel and four passive satellite speakers. The center-channel and satellite speakers use spun-copper IMG woofers and Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeters for clean, natural sound with a 110 Hz to 23 kHz frequency response. The subwoofer delivers a frequency response of 38 to 120 Hz and is equipped with an all-digital amplifier with a peak power rating of 150W. Also included in the system are a wireless transmitter, an AC power adapter, and a 6.5' AC power cord.
- Wireless Subwoofer Connectivity
- 2.4 GHz connectivity allows for CD-quality sound anywhere in the room. Simply connect the compact, pre-paired transmitter to the subwoofer or LFE out on your receiver.
- Spun-Copper IMG Cones
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are both lightweight and rigid, providing enhanced low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- All-Digital Amplifier
- The built-in all-digital subwoofer amplifier delivers 50W RMS and 150W peak power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
- Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tweeters
- The satellite and center-channel speakers' Linear Travel Suspension tweeters minimize distortion for enhanced, detailed performance.
- 90 x 90° Tractrix Horns
- The satellite and center-channel speakers' aluminum tweeters are loaded with Tractrix horns to maximize high-end response and extension, resulting in clean, natural sound with a wide and layered soundstage and powerful dynamics.
UPC: 743878034370 In the Box Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System (Black) Wireless Transmitter 6.5' AC Power Cord AC Power Adapter with 59" DC Cord Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Flexible System Placement
- For maximum mounting flexibility, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a 1/4"-20 threaded insert, and the center channel has dual keyholes and 1/4"-20 threaded inserts.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Klipsch Reference Specs
| Speaker Configuration || 5.1-Channel |
| Driver Configuration || Center: 2-Way |
| Power Handling || Side: |
50 W (RMS)
200 W (Peak)
75 W (RMS)
300 W (Peak)
50 W (RMS)
150 W (Peak)
| Frequency Response || Center, Side: 110 Hz to 23 kHz |
Subwoofer: 38 Hz to 120 Hz
| Impedance || Center, Side: 8 Ohms |
| Sensitivity || Side: 91 dB |
Center: 94 dB
| SPL || Subwoofer: 108 dB |
| Driver Type/Size || Center, Side: |
1 x 0.75" / 19.05 mm Tweeter
1 x 3.5" / 88.9 mm Woofer
2 x 3.5" / 88.9 mm Woofer
1 x 8" / 203.2 mm Woofer
| Connector Type || Center, Side: Binding Post |
| Subwoofer Type || Active |
| Enclosure Type || Subwoofer: Bass-Reflex |
| Dimensions || Side: 4.4 x 7.8 x 5.4" / 11.2 x 19.8 x 13.7 cm |
Center: 10.8 x 4.4 x 5.4" / 27.4 x 11.2 x 13.7 cm
Subwoofer: 11.8 x 13.3 x 11.8" / 30.0 x 33.8 x 30.0 cm
| Weight || Side (Each): 3.0 lb / 1.4 kg |
Center: 5.0 lb / 2.3 kg
Subwoofer: 15.0 lb / 6.8 kg
| Package Weight || 39.75 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 187.25 x 26.0 x 19.25" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 05 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
|Subject: no manual|
|Date: 10.05.2021 06:11:25||Name: doug|
|i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LT MX REGO PLUS MANUAL...
I need Manual of below product :
Porta Brace ATV-F4 Audio Tactical Vest for Zoom F4 Portable Recorder
Celluon evoMouse USB...
Sennheiser HD 400S Over-Ear Headphones...
Honeywell 16 channel 6TB Hybrid HQA
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JBL Link 300
how to operate speaker...
JBL Link 300
operation of unit...
Name: ABDULNABI ALBANNA
ARRI Compact HMI 575W Fresnel Light
please send me quotation for ARR compact HMI 575W FRESNEL LIGHT KIT the quantity 1 UNIT
Este quemador, es exclusivamente para los formatos BLURAY
Name: Julio Cesar Guerra Rivas
ASUS BW-16D1X-U External Blu-ray Drive
Es posible gravar en un CD normal Musica, tambien puede leer un disco DVD y posteriormente pasarlo a un formato Blu Ray. Por lo demas, es muy buen aparato y tambien veloz en gravar.
Tengo DVD peliculas, puedo cargarlo en su memoria de mi lap top y gr...
Name: J Michael Connors
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
How do I add a paper size of A5 ?...