User Manual for Klipsch The Sixes 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Loudspeakers Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Klipsch The Sixes 2-Way Powered Bookshelf
- Product category: Bookshelf Speakers Klipsch
- Brand: Klipsch
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Klipsch Bookshelf Speakers
User manual for the Klipsch The Sixes 2-Way Powered Bookshelf contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Klipsch product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Klipsch user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Klipsch product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy audio from nearly any source with the walnut pair of Klipsch The Sixes 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Loudspeakers. They feature Bluetooth wireless connectivity plus stereo RCA, optical, and 1/8" aux inputs for traditional wired devices, and a USB Type-B input for music stored on your computer. The Sixes have a 2-way design with a built-in 100W per channel amplifier. Each speaker sports a 1" titanium tweeter on a Tractrix horn and a 6.5" long-throw woofer.
- Ported Design
- The Sixes feature 1" titanium tweeters on Tractrix horns and 6.5" long-throw woofers. Both speakers are ported to provide enhanced bass.
- 192 kHz / 24-bit Decoding for High-Resolution Audio Support
- The Sixes powered monitors feature 192 kHz / 24-bit decoding for enhanced reproduction of high-resolution audio tracks from your computer.
- Add a Subwoofer
- The Sixes include a subwoofer output so you can add a powered sub to the system.
- Hi-Fi Sound Without a Receiver
- The Sixes powered monitors are fashioned to deliver room-filling sound without taking up much space thanks to their built-in amplifier that is designed to maximize output and sound quality.
- Low-Noise Amplifiers
- The Sixes incorporate individual low-noise amplifiers that are designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification.
UPC: 743878030617 In the Box Klipsch The Sixes 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Loudspeakers (Walnut, Pair) Remote Control Optical TOSLINK Cable USB Type-B to USB Type-A Cable 1/8" Aux Cable 4-Conductor Speaker Cable Power Cord Limited 1-Year Warranty More from Manufacturer zafcqubu Table of Contents
- Versatile Connections
- Whether you are connecting to a turntable, television, computer, or smartphone, The Sixes powered monitors provide a suitable solution. The Sixes come equipped with an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth wireless technology, optical, analog RCA, 3.5mm auxiliary, and USB inputs, allowing you to enjoy enhanced stereo sound.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Klipsch The Sixes 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Loudspeakers in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Klipsch 1063287 Specs
| Speaker Design || 2-way powered speakers |
| Configuration || 2-channel ported |
| Speaker Power || 100 W x 2 continuous @ <1% THD |
200 W x 2 short-term peak power
| Max Acoustic Output || 106 dB @ 3.3' (1 m), stereo pair |
| Drivers || 1 x 1" (25.4 mm) titanium tweeter on a Tractrix horn per speaker |
1 x 6.5" (165.1 mm) long-throw woofer per speaker
| Frequency Response || 40 Hz to 20 kHz @ -3 dB |
| Wireless || Bluetooth |
| Input || 1 x Stereo RCA |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux
1 x USB Type-B (computer audio)
| Output || 1 x RCA subwoofer |
| Other Connectors || 1 x USB Type-A (service) |
1 x Ground
1 x Proprietary speaker-to-speaker connector
| Power Requirement || 110 to 240 VAC |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 8.625 x 16.75 x 11" (22 x 42.55 x 27.9 cm) per speaker |
| Weight || Right Speaker: 17.74 lb (8.05 kg) |
Left Speaker: 16 lb (7.26 kg)
| Package Weight || 41.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 23.0 x 21.2 x 15.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 13 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Klipsch The Sixes 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Loudspeakers
|Subject: Klipsch sixes|
|Date: 06.07.2022 17:35:50||Name: Milos Krabac|
|Dobry den ma sixes vystup ?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Feidu300 video wireless transmitter...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
Name: HASINA ANDRIANJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAV cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...