User Manual for Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera Basic Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera Basic
- Product category: Point & Shoot Cameras Kodak
- Brand: Kodak
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Kodak Point & Shoot Cameras
User manual for the Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera Basic contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Kodak product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Kodak user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Kodak product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the white Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera Basic Kit from bundles the long-zoom point-and-shoot with a memory card and a protective camera pouch.
In the Box
- Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera (White) With an 25x optical zoom and 16.15MP resolution, the white PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera from Kodak is a versatile point-and-shoot camera that captures high quality stills and video. It utilizes a 1/2.3" CCD sensor with a sensitivity range of ISO 80-3200 to produce pictures up to 4608 by 3456 pixels, as well as HD 720p video at 30 fps. This is complemented by an expansive 4.3-107.5mm lens, with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-600mm, that can produce wide landscape shots as well as capture far away subjects without losing resolution to digital zoom processes. An optical image stabilization system is built into the camera to help keep pictures sharp while shooting handheld, producing better results in low light situations.On the back of the camera is a 3-inch 230k-dot LCD display that allows you to view images while you shoot them and scroll through them after capture. A built-in flash is found at the top, with modes available for red-eye reduction and slow sync. Switch between 22 different scene modes for simplified shooting, with options available for fireworks, the beach, museums, and many other situations. The AZ252 is powered by four AA batteries and saves images to a user-supplied SD/SDHC card up to 32GB in capacity.
- 16.15MP 1/2.3" CCD Sensor
- With an ISO range of 80 to 3200, it can capture high quality stills and HD 720p video at up to 30 fps.
- 25x Optical Zoom Lens
- Captures subjects both near and far with ease, offering a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-600mm.
- 4x Digital Zoom
- For when you need to zoom in even further, 4x digital zoom is available for an impressive combined range of 100x.
- 3.0" LCD Screen
- With a resolution of 230k pixels, it allows you to preview images before taking them or scroll through all your previous captures.
- 22 Scene Modes
- Let the camera help you with your pictures, with options for optimizing your settings depending on your subject and location.
- Runs on AA Batteries
- First set of batteries included with the product, for a total of 280 shots. Purchasing NiMH batteries can increase this number to approximately 500 pictures.
- Recording Media
- Saves images to a user-supplied SD or SDHC card, supporting capacities up to 32GB.
- SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10) Record Full HD 1080p video with this Class 10 compliant 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk. With enhanced data read speeds of up to 80 MB/s this Ultra SDHC memory card is designed to suit the needs of compact and mid-range point and shoot cameras. You can also save and store a variety of files such as music, movies, documents and more. The writable label found on the card allows you to write down what is saved to the card while the built-in write protect switch helps to prevent accidental data loss. This card, as with most SanDisk cards, comes shock, temperature, x-ray, magnet, and waterproof to take your files with you nearly anywhere you go.
- Class 10 performance for Full HD Video (1080p)
- Read speeds up to 80 MB/s
- Writable label for easy identification and organization
- Engineered with UHS-I bus architecture
- This SD memory card comes shock, temperature, x-ray, magnet, and waterproof proof
- Ruggard Lyra 60 Camera Pouch (Black) Store, transport and protect your digital mirrorless or bridge camera from moisture, dirt and dust with the black Lyra 60 Camera Pouch from Ruggard. The pouch features an easy access, zippered, clamshell opening, and an interior SD memory card pocket. Soft, padded, interior nylon helps protect your camera from impact, scratches and abrasion. This protection is complemented by a weather-resistant nylon exterior. Carry the pouch with the top grab handle, handy belt loop with touch-fasten tabs, or with the removable shoulder strap. The bright yellow interior makes it easier to locate stored items in low light.
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon exterior for protection from moisture, dirt, and dust
- Thick foam padding to protect against bumps and impact
- Soft nylon interior to prevent lens and screen scratches and abrasions
- Interior media pocket for storing 2 SD memory cards
- Zippered front pocket for added cards, lens cloth, spare battery and other small items
- PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera (White) bqesqwxfrztuarfrrbvvqzysewuzyu
- Neck Strap
- Lens Cap with Cord
- USB Cable
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- SanDisk - 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10) bqesqwxfrztuarfrrbvvqzysewuzyu
Table of Contents
- Ruggard - Lyra 60 Camera Pouch (Black)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera Basic Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera (White)
| Pixels || Actual: 16.44 Megapixel |
Effective: 16.15 Megapixel
| Sensor || 1/2.3" CCD |
| File Formats || Still Images: JPEG |
| Max Resolution || 16 MP: 4608 x 3456 |
| Aspect Ratio || 3:2, 4:3, 16:9 |
| Image Stabilization || Optical |
| Lens || 12 Elements in 11 Groups |
Effective Focal Length: 4.3 to 107.5mm (35 mm Equivalent: 24 to 600mm)
Aperture: f/3.7 (W) to f/6.2 (T)
| Filter Thread || None |
| Zoom || Optical: 25x |
| Focus Range || Wide: 23.62" to Infinity / 59.99 cm to Infinity |
Telephoto: 98.42" to Infinity / 249.99 cm to Infinity
Wide Macro: 1.18" to Infinity / 3 cm to Infinity
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 80 to 3200 |
| Shutter || 1/2000 to 30 Seconds |
| Exposure Metering || Artificial Intelligence AE, Center-Weighted, Face Detection, Spot |
| Exposure Modes || Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority |
Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)
| Shooting Modes || ASCN |
| White Balance || Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Fluorescent, Fluorescent CWF, Incandescent, Manual |
| Self-Timer || 2, 10 Sec |
| Interval Recording || Yes |
| Flash Modes || Auto |
Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
| Built-In Flash || Yes |
| Effective Flash Range || Wide:1.6 to 23.3' / 0.5 to 7.1 m |
Telephoto:47.2 to 165.4" / 1.2 to 4.2 m
| External Flash Connection || None |
| Built-In Memory || 8 MB |
| Memory Card Type || SD (Up to 32 GB) |
SDHC (Up to 32 GB)
| Video Recording || Yes, NTSC/PAL |
| Resolution || 1280 x 720p: 30 fps, 15 fps |
640 x 480p: 30 fps
320 x 240p: 30 fps
| Audio Recording || Built-In Mic: With Video (Mono) |
| Viewfinder Type || None |
| Screen || 3" LCD Rear Screen (230,000 Pixels) |
| Connectivity || 1 x AV Output |
1 x USB 2.0 Micro-B
1 x HDMI D (Micro)
| Wi-Fi || None |
| GPS || None |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
| Operating Humidity || 0 to 90% |
| Waterproofing || None |
| Certifications || CE |
| Battery || 4 x AA Batteries |
| AC Power Adapter || None |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 4.5 x 3.1 x 2.7" / 113.6 x 77.7 x 69.7 mm |
| Weight || 11.85 oz / 336 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.25 x 6.25 x 4.5" |
- SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
| Card Type || SDHC |
| Storage Capacity || 16 GB |
| Bus Type || UHS-I |
| Speed Class || 10 |
| Bus Interface Speed || UHS Class I |
| Data Transfer || Read Speed: 80 MB/s Maximum (Burst) |
Write Speed: 10 MB/s Minimum
| Durability || Magnet-Proof, Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof |
| Operating Temperature || -13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C |
| Storage Temperature || -40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C |
| Built-in Write-Protect Switch || Yes |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.3 x 4.0 x 0.1" |
- Ruggard Lyra 60 Camera Pouch (Black)
| Carrying/Transport Options || Belt Loop, Handle, Shoulder Strap |
| Exterior Dimensions || 4.25 x 3.5 x 5.75" / 10.8 x 8.9 x 14.6 cm |
| Exterior Material || Nylon |
| Type of Closure || Zipper |
| Interior Dimensions || 4 x 3.25 x 5.5" / 10.16 x 8.26 x 13.97 cm |
| Interior Material || Nylon |
| Weight || 3.0 oz / 85 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.598 x 2.047 x 0.63" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 76 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Digital Camera Basic Kit
|Subject: assistance needed|
|Date: 21.01.2022 02:06:09||Name: Cathy |
|After two pictures are taken I have a memory full message. I'm using a SanDisk 64 GB memory card. Also which setting is the best for still photos? I would like a copy of the user manual and none of the links I tried were the correct ones. Thank you|
Post a new topic / query / comment: