User Manual for Leatherman Aqua Signal Multi-Tool Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Leatherman Aqua Signal Multi-Tool
- Product category: Multi-Tools Leatherman
- Brand: Leatherman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Leatherman Multi-Tools
User manual for the Leatherman Aqua Signal Multi-Tool contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Leatherman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Leatherman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Leatherman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Take on the great outdoors with the Leatherman Signal Multi-Tool. It features an array of functional tools you'd expect to see, and all of them can be opened and used single-handed for ease of use and convenience. The commonly seen tools are complemented by more preparedness/survival-minded tools like a sharpener for maintaining your knife edge in the field, a ferro rod for fire starting, and an emergency whistle. The tool's knife and saw blades can be opened from the outside without having to open the tool's handles so it works more like a conventional pocket knife while providing a beefier handle while you're using it. For additional safety all the tools lock in place so they won't accidentally close while in use. This version of the Signal is offered here complete and ready to go in clamshell packaging.
UPC: 037447008108 In the Box Leatherman Aqua Signal Multi-Tool (Black Nylon Sheath, Clamshell Packaging) Black Nylon Sheath Limited 25-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Needle-nose pliers: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces
- Regular pliers: Conveniently hold and manipulate items
- Regular-gauge wire cutters: Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire. Replaceable if they wear down
- Hard wire cutters: Cut thicker, heavier-gauge electrical hard wires. Also replaceable
- Wire stripper: Safely remove the outer insulation from multiple gauges and types of wire
- 420HC knife blade: Partially serrated to allow you to perform an array of cutting tasks, including cordage and meal prep
- Saw: Break down twigs and tinder or make tent stakes with this open-toothed cutting tool
- Hammer: Drive tent stakes, nails, or other things. A textured end reduces slippage
- Awl: Puncture tough materials like leather and canvas tarps to create or enlarge holes and sew with the integrated thread loop
- Can opener: Safely and easily open canned goods
- Bottle opener: Pop open your favorite beverage
- Hex bit driver: Insert a 1/4" hex bit into this slot to customize your multi-tool from flat head or Phillips screwdriver tips to Torx to nut drivers
- Bit driver: Includes #1-2 & 3/16" Phillips-tip screwdriver. Other configurations available separately for customization
- Box wrench #1: Tighten and loosen 1/4" hexagonal head nuts or bolts
- Box wrench #2: Tighten and loosen 3/16" hexagonal head nuts or bolts
- Carabiner: Securely clip the multi-tool to belt loops or straps and other non-load-bearing things
- Safety whistle: Attract help, signal to your partner, or mark your location in an emergency situation
- Ferrocerium rod: Quickly and easily create sparks to start fires using this rod and a knife, rock, or just about any hard material
- Diamond-coated sharpener: Precisely sharpen hard steel blades
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Leatherman Aqua Signal Multi-Tool in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Leatherman Signal Specs
| Blade Length || 2.7" / 6.9 cm |
| Length || 4.5" / 11.4 cm (Closed) |
| Material of Construction || Stainless Steel |
| Weight || 7.5 oz / 213 g |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 79 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Top Race Robot Dog...
i need installation and configuration manual ...
allen & Heath sq-5...
canon pixma mg3620...
Bushbaby cooler box model BCD 42 DC...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?