User Manual for Lenovo 14" ThinkPad A475 Series Laptop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Lenovo 14" ThinkPad A475 Series Laptop
- Product category: Notebooks Lenovo
- Brand: Lenovo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Lenovo Notebooks
User manual for the Lenovo 14" ThinkPad A475 Series Laptop contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Lenovo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Lenovo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Lenovo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Work Laptops The Lenovo 14" ThinkPad A475 Series Notebook is an AMD-based computing system that runs on a Windows 10 Pro operating system, so you can type reports, create presentations, and more. The AMD Pro A12-9800B processor is well suited to handle multiple software programs at the same by coming armed with four cores, which operate between 2.7 and 3.6 GHz frequencies. To assist in running multiple apps, Lenovo has equipped this notebook with 8GB of RAM. Moreover, there's a 500GB hard drive for ample storage of photos, videos, and other digital content.
The Lenovo ThinkPad A475 sports a 14" IPS display that has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080, which is powered by an integrated AMD Radeon R7 Graphics chipset. You can extend the visuals to 4K displays, utilizing the notebook's HDMI and USB 3.1 Type-C outputs. To complete the multimedia package, the A475 has two 2W speakers.
In addition to the USB 3.1 Type-C port, the ThinkPad A475 notebook is outfitted with three USB 3.0 ports to access printers, storage drives, and other useful USB devices. For Internet and network access, it offers 802.11ac Wi-Fi along with Gigabit Ethernet. Other notable features include a built-in 720p webcam, microphone, 4-in-1 memory card reader, fingerprint reader, and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. Additionally, powering the notebook is accomplished with a two-battery system that provides up to 10 hours of use while you're traveling.
Windows 10 Pro Features
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
UPC: 191999586498 In the Box Lenovo 14" ThinkPad A475 Series Laptop 45 W Power Adapter 3-Cell Battery Limited 1-Year Warranty More from Manufacturer Table of Contents
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Lenovo 14" ThinkPad A475 Series Laptop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Lenovo A475 Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) |
| CPU || 2.7 GHz AMD PRO A12-9800B Quad-Core |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.6 GHz |
| Memory Type || 1866 MHz DDR4 |
| Total Installed Memory || 8 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 32 GB |
| Memory Slot Type || 260-Pin SO-DIMM |
| Available Memory Slots || 1 |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || AMD Radeon R7 |
| Panel Type || IPS |
| Size || 14" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Touchscreen || None |
| Finish || Matte |
| Maximum Brightness || 250 cd/m2 |
| Refresh Rate || 60 Hz |
| Adaptive Sync Technology || None |
| SSD Slots || 1 x M.2 (Available) |
| Total Installed Capacity || 500 GB |
| Hard Disk Storage || 1 x 500 GB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm) |
| Expansion Slots || None |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 3 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) |
1 x Docking Connector
| USB Type-C Ports || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 |
| Display || 1 x HDMI 1.4 |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output |
| Built-In Speakers || 2 |
| Built-In Microphones || 1 |
| Media Card Slots || 1 x SDXC/MMCplus Hybrid |
| Ethernet || 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit) |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) |
| MU-MIMO Support || 2 x 2 |
| Bluetooth || 4.1 |
| GPS || None |
| NFC || None |
| Webcam || User-Facing: 720p |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) |
| Watt Hours / Type || 24 Wh Non-Removable |
24 Wh Removable
| Cells || 3 |
| Maximum Runtime || 10.3 Hours |
| Keyboard || Notebook Keyboard with Backlight |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad, Pointing Stick |
| Security || HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader |
| Power Supply || 45 W |
| Dimensions || 13.3 x 0.8 x 9.2" / 33.8 x 2 x 23.4 cm |
| Weight || 3.5 lb / 1.6 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.9 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.6 x 11.8 x 3.1" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 03 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
NcStar scope ...
Manuel d'utilisation pour radio bidirectionnelles T600 H2O Motorola en FRANCAIS SVP...
Z53 drone ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
will this tv support g5 fiber input
Samsung MU6290 65" Class HDR UHD
will this tv support g5 fiberinput...
Name: John Blair
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
Hi, using HP Office Jet pro 6968, can I do ‘auto’scanning , meaning I can easily scan many pages or do I need to feed each page manually? thank you very much?
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
You make it out to be an act of Congress to get the driveway alarm manual and I just need to see the back page that is missing on mine. Guess I will figure it out with no help from you don't have all day...
Name: Frank Trucchio
Arkay Automatic Powered Stainless Steel Print
Is this unit capable to wash 20” x 24” prints, if so how many?...
12in dobsonian (s11740) sky watcher collapseable tube missing box 2 of 2
Name: tracy young
Sky-Watcher 12" Dobsonian Telescope
how can I get box 2 of 2 for dobsonian 12in collapsible sky watcher 300.. buying a floor model that is incomplete? ...