User Manual for Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad E590 Laptop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad E590 Laptop
- Product category: Notebooks Lenovo
- Brand: Lenovo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Lenovo Notebooks
User manual for the Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad E590 Laptop contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Lenovo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Lenovo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Lenovo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Work Laptops The black 15.6" ThinkPad E590 Laptop from Lenovo is a business-ready system designed with the performance, connectivity, and security you need. Specs-wise, it's powered by a 1.6 GHz Core i5-8265U quad-core processor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 500GB 7200 rpm HDD. Should you need more room, you can attach external storage solutions via its two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, single USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port, and USB 2.0 Type-A port. There's also a microSD card reader available.
Its 15.6" display, driven by an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset, is built with a TN (Twisted Nematic) panel and features an HD 1366 x 768 resolution. If you wish to extend or mirror your display, you can utilize its HDMI 1.4b port. Connect to the internet via Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) or with Gigabit Ethernet LAN for a more stable and reliable connection. Other integrated features include Bluetooth 5.0, a 720p webcam, a microphone, speakers, an HDMI port, a fingerprint reader, and an audio in/out jack. Included with this laptop is a 65W USB Type-C power adapter. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro.
- Say Goodbye to Vulnerability
- The ThinkPad E590's security features help your SMB take control. The optional fingerprint reader adds secure biometric authentication, while the discrete trusted platform module (TPM) encrypts data at the hardware level.
- Dazzle with Style
- The ThinkPad E590 features an Intel processor and is compatible with optional Intel Optane memory, which means everything's accelerated, from everyday computing and opening media-rich files to loading high-performance games. Plus, with the option of dual storage drives, you can fly through tasks.
- Built for Business, Tested for Life
- The ThinkPad E590 is tested against industry-standard quality checks to ensure reliability. The ThinkPad E Series undergo a range of testing including hinge life-cycle durability, fan testing to keep thermals in check, vibration and shock tests for everyday handling and transporting, and even keyboard testing to verify sturdiness and longevity of keys and components. When you buy the ThinkPad E590, you get the perfect blend of value and durability.
- Express Yourself
- The ThinkPad E590 features a sleek metallic finish in black.
- Rein in Your Travel Budget
- When your meetings take you around the world, you can trust the ThinkPad E590 to deliver superb web conferencing. This business machine features enhanced VoIP calls with an HD webcam, dual-array noise cancelling microphones, and Dolby Advanced Audio. Plus, the ThinkPad E590 is even Skype-certified.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
UPC: 193268336742 In the Box Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad E590 Laptop (Black) 45Wh Battery 65W USB Type-C Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad E590 Laptop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Lenovo E590 Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) |
| CPU || 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.9 GHz |
| L3 Cache || 6 MB |
| Memory Type || 2400 MHz DDR4 |
| Total Installed Memory || 8 GB |
| Memory Configuration || 1 x 8 GB (User-Replaceable) |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 32 GB |
| Memory Slot Type || 260-Pin SO-DIMM |
| Available Memory Slots || 1 |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel UHD Graphics 620 |
| Panel Type || TN |
| Size || 15.6" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1366 x 768 |
| Touchscreen || No |
| Maximum Brightness || 220 cd/m2 |
| Contrast Ratio || 400:1 |
| Viewing Angle (H x V) || 90 x 90° |
| Total Installed Capacity || 500 GB |
| Hard Disk Storage || 1 x 500 GB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm) |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) |
1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)
| USB Type-C Ports || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 |
| Display || 1 x HDMI 1.4b |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output |
| Built-In Speakers || Yes |
| Built-In Microphones || Yes |
| Media Card Slots || 1 x microSD (Unspecified Type) |
| Ethernet || 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit) |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| MU-MIMO Support || 2 x 2 |
| Bluetooth || 5.0 |
| GPS || None |
| NFC || No |
| Webcam || User-Facing: 720p |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Watt Hours / Type || 45 Wh Removable |
| Maximum Runtime || 12.6 Hours |
| Keyboard || Full-Size Keyboard |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad, Pointing Stick |
| Security || HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Kensington Lock Slot, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader |
| Power Supply || 65 W |
| Dimensions || 14.5 x 9.9 x 0.8" / 368.3 x 251.46 x 20.32 mm |
| Weight || 4.7 lb / 2.1 kg |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Second request for Kahles 6-24 x 56 Scope Manual. Thanks!...
Pacsafe 3 digit cable lock silver...
Arbiter karaoke machine model number K899...
Benro Astro Polareis...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Message "parameter is incorrect"
Name: Victor Casaliggi
CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra
When I go to burn a copy of my video to DVD, after about two minutes I get an error code e80070057 saying the parameter is incorrect. what does this mean and how can I correct this?...
Is there a manual release for the 96 inch electric screen? We can’t find the remote.
Name: Jody ewing
HamiltonBuhl HBS5496 54 x 96" Electric
Is there a manual release for the buhl electric projector screen. 96 inches. We can’t find the remote. ...
User Guide/Manual for Vizio Class D FHD DM40fm-JO9 Smart TV
Name: Jean B Britt
VIZIO D-Series 40" Class Full HD
I just purchased this Smart TV on Friday, September 23, 2022. There was no Owners/ Operational Manual included within the box. Although I love the TV and love all the movies, etc. I have not been able to watch my Local Programming from my Spectrum Cable Box. I watch the local p...
I need instructions on how to use my Samsung Duo Plus USB type C Flash drive
Name: David Allen
Samsung 128GB DUO Plus USB 3.1
I am 68 years old and not very computer literate I need some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to use this device. i bought it from Amazon almost a year ago and want to download my pictures, videos and music. Please help me!...
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...