User Manual for Lenovo ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form Factor Workstation Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Lenovo ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form
- Product category: PC Workstations Lenovo
- Brand: Lenovo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Lenovo PC Workstations
User manual for the Lenovo ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Lenovo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Lenovo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Lenovo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form Factor Workstation from Lenovo is designed to be a reliable and configurable system that supports robust productivity while also being ISV-certified. The system is powered by a 3.5 GHz Intel Xeon E-2146G six-core processor and 16GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM, which allows the computer to run multiple applications simultaneously and access frequently used files quickly. Furthermore, this ThinkStation P330 SFF can be upgraded to 64GB of RAM. For long-term storage of your files, this system is equipped with a 512GB Opal PCIe M.2 solid-state drive. If you want to add external storage drives or other peripherals, the ThinkStation P330 features four USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports, two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, a single USB Type-C port, and a 7-in-1 SD card reader.
In terms of visuals, the ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form Factor Workstation has an integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 chipset that delivers a sharp, clear picture while allowing for a multi-display setup to be utilized via its multiple DisplayPort outputs. To connect to wireless networks, the ThinkStation P330 SFF is equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet port. Additionally, Lenovo's ThinkStation P330 SFF is powered by a 260W Platinum power supply and includes a USB keyboard, mouse, power cord, and a floor stand. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (64-bit).
Lenovo ThinkStation P330 SFF
- A Plethora of Ports
- The ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form Factor Workstation features four 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports, and two 480 Mb/s USB 2.0 Type-A ports that will allow you to connect external peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers.
- IT Friendly
- Lenovo's ThinkStation P330 SFF is designed for security with data encryption through TPM and a door that can be physically locked with a padlock.
- Speedy Performance
- The ThinkStation P330 SFF Workstation delivers performance and speed to power through tasks with a 3.5 GHz Intel Xeon E-2146G six-core processor.
- Intel UHD Graphics P630
- This workstation features an integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 chipset, which enables multiple independent displays. What's more, with independent software vendor (ISV) certifications, you can expect apps to run seamlessly with no lag time—your biggest challenge may just be which monitor to watch. ISV certification from all the major vendors, including Autodesk, Bentley, Dassault, PTC, and Siemens.
- Lenovo Performance Tuner
- With the Lenovo Performance Tuner, you can choose a focus area: Processor Affinity, Power Management, Resource Monitoring and Tuning, Graphics Management, and BIOS Management. There's a tutorial to help get you started and the interface is highly intuitive.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
UPC: 193268105584 In the Box Lenovo ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form Factor Workstation USB Keyboard & Mouse Floor Stand Power Cord Limited 3-Year Onsite Service Warranty Table of Contents
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Lenovo ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form Factor Workstation in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Lenovo ThinkStation P330 Series Small Form Factor Workstation can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Lenovo P330 SFF Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (64-Bit) |
| CPU || 3.5 GHz Intel Xeon E-2146G 6-Core |
| L3 Cache || 12 MB |
| Memory Type || 2666 MHz DDR4 |
| Total Installed Memory || 16 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 64 GB |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel UHD Graphics 630 |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 512 GB M.2 PCIe |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 2 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0) |
2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
4 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
| USB Type-C Ports || 1 x Unspecified USB |
| Display || 2 x DisplayPort |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output |
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Line Output
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Microphone Input
| Media Card Slots || 1 x SD (Unspecified Type) |
| Ethernet || 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit) |
| Keyboard || Full-Size Keyboard with Number Pad |
| Pointing Device || USB Mouse |
| Power Supply || 260 W |
| Dimensions || 3.6 x 12 x 13.5" / 91.4 x 304.8 x 342.9 mm |
| Weight || 17.6 lb / 8 kg |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: